Breaking: Top Ferguson Cop Confirms Brown Family Members And Stepdad Are 'Bloods' Gang Members

'Chirp'
Or is it 'Chimp'?
'Head' has a LONG record of criminal charges.
Now he and BM's mother are headed to prison for committing felony assault. ON FUCKING FAMILY MEMBERS!!!!!
Michael Brown s Mother Step Father Under Investigation for Violent Confrontation Over Justice for Mike Brown Merchandise
But honestly. Who really expects anything else from these 'Special Needs Tree Dwellers'?
The mother isn't sentient enough to believe with her own eyes the video tape of BM committing strong arm robbery and felony assault on a little innocent Korean shopkeeper.
Notice the word Head used to refer to Ferguson as? "Bitch".

You realize that Mike Brown mostly lived with his grandmother?

The shame is that, in some communities having this kind of home life is common. The cycle of this crap is what kills kids.

A real shame.

The shame is that, in some communities having this kind of home life is common. The cycle of this crap is what kills kids.

A real shame.

A real shame.

We have heard from the step-father.

Anybody know who the biological father was, or what kind of role he played in the Gentle Giant's socialization process?

We've heard from the father as well. He was asking the public to be calm and constructive, no matter the outcome.

A real shame.

Sounds like it's time for contraceptives in the water supply...

We've heard from the father as well. He was asking the public to be calm and constructive, no matter the outcome.
Had he raised his kid the plea would have not been necessary.

That's nice.

What would I have just read if your parents had raised you?
My grandparents mostly raised me too. I had thoughts of murder and mayhem but my Grandparents taught me to respect others to help others and to obey the law. I joined the Marine Corps for just that reason and have never in my life hurt anyone or robbed anyone. I have delusional Paranoia and one of the voices I used to hear used to encourage me to rob and cause harm. I never once gave into that voice because I was taught not to. How about you?

That's nice.

My grandparents mostly raised me too. I had thoughts of murder and mayhem but my Grandparents taught me to respect others to help others and to obey the law. I joined the Marine Corps for just that reason and have never in my life hurt anyone or robbed anyone. I have delusional Paranoia and one of the voices I used to hear used to encourage me to rob and cause harm. I never once gave into that voice because I was taught not to. How about you?

You were fortunate that your Grandparents raised you well. I, too, was lucky, but with the conventional two-parent scenario. My parents worked, taught me, gave me love. I realize how lucky I am, and while I take pride in the choices I've made as an adult, I know it is the solid foundation that my parents gave me that made those good choices clear to me. I also know not everyone is that fortunate.

That's nice.

You were fortunate that your Grandparents raised you well. I, too, was lucky, but with the conventional two-parent scenario. My parents worked, taught me, gave me love. I realize how lucky I am, and while I take pride in the choices I've made as an adult, I know it is the solid foundation that my parents gave me that made those good choices clear to me. I also know not everyone is that fortunate.
And in the black community that family structure is mostly missing and is encouraged by Liberal policies and laws.

That's nice.

And in the black community that family structure is mostly missing and is encouraged by Liberal policies and laws.

Tell me how those policies encourage the missing family structure.

Forum List

Back