On This Day in 2017 a Democrat Attempted the Largest Assassination Attempt in US History

Nope. He's an independent. PS: Try communicating in English.
Nope. He’s a Democrap who sometimes uses the transparently thing veneer of “Independent” as cover.

PS: I did use English. Your cerebral abilities aren’t up to it, though.

Now the time has come for you stupid child. Confess. Admit that he is a self declared Democrat. 👍

Nope. He’s a Democrap who sometimes uses the transparently thing veneer of “Independent” as cover.

PS: I did use English. Your cerebral abilities aren’t up to it, though.

Now the time has come for you stupid child. Confess. Admit that he is a self declared Democrat. 👍
Your delusions are your problem. They're hilarious but still hilarious.

Ta Ta.

I'm pretty sure it said "republican" next to Mara-Lard-Ass's name on the ballot where it is legally required to be.
iu

You don’t see me defending the monster who attacked that Softball Field

I do see you defending an angry mob trying to capture members of Congress

What the FUK is the matter with you?
You should be ashamed of yourself

I'm attacking the angry mob of mental midgets that Dems call a commission. If they wanted sympathy and outrage over Jan 6th -- they HAD THAT -- before the unrepentant lying and fictional drama that THEY created. Now -- they've turned people against them.

I'm attacking the angry mob of mental midgets that Dems call a commission. If they wanted sympathy and outrage over Jan 6th -- they HAD THAT -- before the unrepentant lying and fictional drama that THEY created. Now -- they've turned people against them.

OK…..then how bout you show what has been presented that is fictional?

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it fake news
Even though Trump taught you that

OK…..then how bout you show what has been presented that is fictional?

Just because you don’t like it doesn’t make it fake news
Even though Trump taught you that

Pretty much EVERYTHING after Pelosi Boinked the official Republicans appointed to the INQUISITION. That's the BIGGEST lie and fiction right there. A Show Trial conducted as a LEGAL proceeding with NO voices against lynching anyone they want to.

Like having a candidate actively running for Gov of Mich ARRESTED this week for merely ATTENDING the Trump rally. He committed no crime. No one to prevent this kind of tyrannical outrage.

DO YOU SUPPORT THAT???
Do you actually HAVE NO FEAR of that happening to YOU???????????????????? Answer the questions or I hang up on another dishonest troll...

Dems have no feet anymore. They've done shot them all off. Whatever support there WAS FOR justIce -- has now turned to rage against this farcical show trial..

Pretty much EVERYTHING after Pelosi Boinked the official Republicans appointed to the INQUISITION. That's the BIGGEST lie and fiction right there. A Show Trial conducted as a LEGAL proceeding with NO voices against lynching anyone they want to.

Like having a candidate for Gov of Mich ARRESTED this week for merely ATTENDING the Trump rally. He committed no crime. No one to prevent this kind of tyrannical outrage. Dems have no feet anymore. They've done shot them all off. Whatever support there WAS FOR justIce -- has now turned to rage against this farcical show trial..
Thats it?

You still can’t identify anything they have presented that is a lie

You sound more like Trump with every post

Thats it?

You still can’t identify anything they have presented that is a lie

'scuse me troll. I was still typing. I KNEW you would just IGNORE the example of unrestrained power and anger and tyrannical actions I gave -- so go back and read the REST of the post.

Like having a candidate actively running for Gov of Mich ARRESTED this week for merely ATTENDING the Trump rally. He committed no crime. No one to prevent this kind of tyrannical outrage.

DO YOU SUPPORT THAT???
Do you actually HAVE NO FEAR of that happening to YOU???????????????????? Answer the questions or I hang up on another dishonest troll...

Dems have no feet anymore. They've done shot them all off. Whatever support there WAS FOR justIce -- has now turned to rage against this farcical show trial..

'scuse me troll. I was still typing. I KNEW you would just IGNORE the example of unrestrained power and anger and tyrannical actions I gave -- so go back and read the REST of the post.
Burden of proof is on you Skippy

YOU claimed the panel is nothing but lies, yet you can’t identify any

Just declare lies and fake news on anything you don’t like

The panel is doing a great job, Trump is not happy

Burden of proof is on you Skippy

YOU claimed the panel is nothing but lies, yet you can’t identify any

Just declare lies and fake news on anything you don’t like

The panel is doing a great job, Trump is not happy

You wont answer questions. Wont condemn the totally fanatical harassment of an INNOCENT candidate for Mich Governor as a side show to the SHIT SHOW on Jan 6th inquistion -- that's as USELESS AND DISHONEST as you can get. Got to save the country right now from folks exactly like you. Bye.

You wont answer questions. Wont condemn the totally fanatical harassment of an INNOCENT candidate for Mich Governor as a side show to the SHIT SHOW on Jan 6th inquistion -- that's as USELESS AND DISHONEST as you can get. Got to save the country right now from folks exactly like you. Bye.
Nice Diversion

Cant you stay on topic?
Show what lies the Panel is telling

Forum List

Back