"On this day in 2007, Obama...."

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.
This is scary.

One of my Facebook "friends" posted this "story" this morning.

She was absolutely furious that Obama would do such a thing. Another one of her friends had to point out that Obama was, in fact, not President in 2007.

This kind of story, these kinds of sites, are "news" to Trumpsters. They believe it. This is their reality, and then they spread it to each other.

Oh, and the accompanying photo, which she also believed:

IMG_0281.jpg

This is scary.

She was absolutely furious that Obama would do such a thing. Another one of her friends had to point out that Obama was, in fact, not President in 2007.

This kind of story, these kinds of sites, are "news" to Trumpsters. They believe it. This is their reality, and then they spread it to each other.

IMG_0281.jpg

Apparently, FB got the date wrong. Probably 2009. Remember that Epstein was a close friends of the Clinton Cabal before he got on their bad side and was arkancided in New York City.

LOL!!! Besides the date being screwy the picture looks so fake! How can anyone but the most brain dead believe this sh*t?

BTW, from the site:

ABOUT US

BustaTroll.org is a subsidiary of the “America’s Last Line of Defense” network of parody, satire, and tomfoolery, or as Snopes called it before they lost their war on satire: Junk News

Last edited:
This is scary.

IMG_0281.jpg

call her some names, that will help calm her and unite US.

This is scary.

IMG_0281.jpg
hmm. Politifact got this one a year ago.

This is scary.

IMG_0281.jpg

So ONE of your friends believe an obviously photo-shopped photo and you apply this to all Trump supporters. This is why you're a joke and a partisan hack.

This is scary.

IMG_0281.jpg

So ONE of your friends believe an obviously photo-shopped photo and you apply this to all Trump supporters. This is why you're a joke and a partisan hack.
:itsok:

Mac's friend is stupid. See how he smoothly segued to "Trumpers"?

Masterful. :p

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
"On this day in 2007, Obama...."
...still had never had a job in his life.

Obama never really worked that hard in the WH. Never tried to build coalitions and be Bipartisan
He did not know how to. He never did much of anything in his life. His propaganda agendas were known by all around him. They never had to hear a word from him as they knew what to do. The only limiting factor was how far do they go. And we saw how far they went.

This is scary.

IMG_0281.jpg

Don't hang out with dumb people.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Mac's friend is stupid. See how he smoothly segued to "Trumpers"?

Masterful. :p
Mac has friends? Considering how bed wetters eat their own I'd say he's better off with his enemies.

The funny part about this thread is that it's actually plausible the meat puppet faggot would give a pedophile sex slave trader some sort of honor. I'm still convinced John Roberts went to Epstein's Island and someone has a picture of him skull fucking some poor girl. There is no other explanation for his treason.

Forum List

Back