On oct4th I told everyone to stop supporting Cain and now look......

newt? lol .....hello 4 more years of obama....

well when yall finally settled on mitt...who will be the gop presidential candidate

i think Mitt is the Emperor with the "new Clothes" and all it will take is one person yelling out he's naked.

I also think Newt has a far better chance of beating Obama, because he can stand toe to toe with him in a debate...

I called his credibility into question basically. Now look at the damage he has done not only to himself but our party. He has made a mockery of us and our trust.

Then consider the mittvmitt.com ad. He is done. That ad is as damaging as anything Cain has done. Check the website out for yourself. His level of no principles is astounding.

Now consider Perrys dismal failures at the debates. Yeah I know we aren't electing a debaterinchief but if he can't handle playing with our team how the hell is he going to handle someone like Putin. Also don't forget his free education for illegals. That went over like a rock. And when that rock sank so did his approval.

Then we have Bachmann, Santorum and Paul. All too extreme for the public at large.

That leaves Huntsman and Newt. Huntsman is a nobody with very little public support. Newt on the other hand is well known. Seen as reasonable as shown by support for his ideals by Schumer and Clinton. He is currently on top in the polls so a large task to win the nomination isn't a problem with the right support. Independents will gravitate to him because of his ability to articulate a right leaning position but giving it the appearence that its a middle of the road solution. He would absolutely wipe the floor with Obama in the debates. Yes, he has skeletons but they are mostly widely known so it won't be a Cain attack from nowhere. He has to be our candidate if we want to beat Obama and have a chance at enacting true change, thereby giving us all hope!

Support and vote NEWT!

All racists need not respond.

:lol: Look if Romney doesn't get the nomination, the GOP might as well throw in the towel at that point. Your faith in Newt very misguided. Obama would undoubtedly crush him in a debate and very few on the Left like him.

Crush him based on what? He can only yell "you cheated on your wife" so many times before the public will see him for the one trick pony he is.

:lol: Look if Romney doesn't get the nomination, the GOP might as well throw in the towel at that point. Your faith in Newt very misguided. Obama would undoubtedly crush him in a debate and very few on the Left like him.

Given the horrible economy Obama is going to be riding into the election with, I'd give any Republican a reasonable chance of beating him.

This is the problem. When all the dust is settled, Obama is going to face the millions of people who can't say that they are better off than they were four years ago.

Sorry bout that,

1. But I said it first, right after Cain appeared, I said he was a *very bad idea*.
2. I said the media is selling him to America, to put one black man against another black man, which is stupid, neither ones worth a shit, so why would we vote in this new black guy, so thats why he must fade away, he could never win, even if he wasn't another black man tiger woods.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I called his credibility into question basically. Now look at the damage he has done not only to himself but our party. He has made a mockery of us and our trust.

Then consider the mittvmitt.com ad. He is done. That ad is as damaging as anything Cain has done. Check the website out for yourself. His level of no principles is astounding.

Now consider Perrys dismal failures at the debates. Yeah I know we aren't electing a debaterinchief but if he can't handle playing with our team how the hell is he going to handle someone like Putin. Also don't forget his free education for illegals. That went over like a rock. And when that rock sank so did his approval.

Then we have Bachmann, Santorum and Paul. All too extreme for the public at large.

That leaves Huntsman and Newt. Huntsman is a nobody with very little public support. Newt on the other hand is well known. Seen as reasonable as shown by support for his ideals by Schumer and Clinton. He is currently on top in the polls so a large task to win the nomination isn't a problem with the right support. Independents will gravitate to him because of his ability to articulate a right leaning position but giving it the appearence that its a middle of the road solution. He would absolutely wipe the floor with Obama in the debates. Yes, he has skeletons but they are mostly widely known so it won't be a Cain attack from nowhere. He has to be our candidate if we want to beat Obama and have a chance at enacting true change, thereby giving us all hope!

Support and vote NEWT!

You convicted yourself as a plant when you said Huntsman and Newt. The very two that the leftist media are trying to use to triangulate on the nomination. With you cheering their attack machine on we will never get the Whitehouse back. Thanks for nothing.

Support and vote NEWT!

Crush him based on what? He can only yell "you cheated on your wife" so many times before the public will see him for the one trick pony he is.

No answer? Typical

Support and vote NEWT!

You convicted yourself as a plant when you said Huntsman and Newt. The very two that the leftist media are trying to use to triangulate on the nomination. With you cheering their attack machine on we will never get the Whitehouse back. Thanks for nothing.

What the fuck are you talking about? A plant? Seriously? Put the joint down bud. Paranoia doesn't suit you.

I think my analysis of our field is spot on. I do believe it will boil down to mitt vs Newt but I think my analysis is fair none the less.

Any of them but Paul would get my vote in a general but hey if your into conspiracies, be my guest.

Forum List

Back