So Cain's latest accuser just got evicted again and is broke too!

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

Ms White has a checkered background, Fox 5 reports.

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

She is currently unemployed and was sued by her former business partner.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-continue.html

It's amazing how these women have or have had serious financial problems and feel now is the time to come out and accuse Cain of inappropriate relationships. The timing is remarkable :lol:

She's an unemployed single mother of two children with numerous evictions on her record in Georgia - including one just this month.

And she had Cain's private cell phone number and is an long time family friend who his wife never heard of.

And she had Cain's private cell phone number and is an long time family friend who his wife never heard of.

he also acknowledged that he had known her for 13 years. he just denies the affair.

woman after woman just makes up stories about him. :cuckoo:

I was curious too about that claim, but I googled cain accuser evicted and found the story on the la times. Seems legit. I would post the link but Im new, so i dont have that privilege yet appearantly.

If I was a woman who once knew (in a nonsexual way) or worked with Cain, I'd jump on this bandwagon to easy money too! Easy target. He's black! Of course he's guilty.

he also acknowledged that he had known her for 13 years. he just denies the affair.

Are you going to vote for him? Were you ever going to vote for him?

Look, I would never have voted for Obama so the gay murdered choir members and Larry Sinclair's accusations never meant a lick to me.

But I'm watching libs just lose it over all these unproven allegations against Cain?

What's up with that?

moral integrity is not a requirement to be president ... that went out the window many many presidents ago.

If I was a woman who once knew (in a nonsexual way) or worked with Cain, I'd jump on this bandwagon to easy money too! Easy target. He's black! Of course he's guilty.

clinton was white. didn't stop the rightwingnut hypocrites. *shrug*

Irrelevant, but nice try.

You think Cain is guilty of this adultery (with no proof like Clinton had working against him) because he's black. Admit it. This whole thing is racist. Racist! Racist! Racist!

Are you going to vote for him? Were you ever going to vote for him?

Look, I would never have voted for Obama so the gay murdered choir members and Larry Sinclair's accusations never meant a lick to me.

But I'm watching libs just lose it over all these unproven allegations against Cain?

What's up with that?

I'm not losing it, I'm enjoying Cain's downfall. It couldn't happen to a nicer buck dancing, Mammy singing coon.

Women!

You know they cant be trusted. Can it be any more obvious that five women have independently brought up charges on Pizza man?

Forum List

Back