On Islam

Apparently Israel wasn't the only country this jackass knows jackshit about although he claims to have visited it! Ha ha ha!

And yet you have never found once known me to make an error in my posting on the country, and I have found...what...30? 40? in yours.

Strange isn't it?

Need a reminder of what they are, bauble?
Strange, that's according to you, in reality, you've been wrong most of the time.

Jews tend to marry---------any jew --------that is the way things are

I'm not sure how many Yemeni Jews agree with that.

It is interesting these days that in Tel Aviv there is starting to be more and more areas where various groups live - Ethiopian Jews here, Russian there, Yemeni over there.

It isn't all sweetness and light down on Rehov Dizengoff these days.

you are not sure many yemeni jews agree with WHAT? I know LOTS OF YEMENI jews---my husband was born in that shariah cesspit.

Jews tend to marry---------any jew --------that is the way things are

It is interesting these days that in Tel Aviv there is starting to be more and more areas where various groups live - Ethiopian Jews here, Russian there, Yemeni over there.

you are not sure many yemeni jews agree with WHAT? I know LOTS OF YEMENI jews---my husband was born in that shariah cesspit.
Saigoons been there, done that and could straighten out you and your husband on what's going on in Yemen.

Saigoons been there, done that and could straighten out you and your husband on what's going on in Yemen.

I would love to know what saigon has to say------I wonder if it jibes with that which yemeni muslims who live in the USA and visit that cessspit now and then ----have to say. Hubby knows several yemeni muslims here in the USA ----who have family back there ----there are lots of yemeni muslims in the USA------they all seem to run grocery stores so even I run into them.

I'm not sure how many Yemeni Jews would agree that Jews all happily marry each other, as you suggested earlier.

As you are presumably aware, Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews have not always been entirely happy with how they have been treated by the denizens of Rehov Florentine.

I'd be interested to hear what your husband thinks about that.

In this case, not, unfortunately - I haven't been to Yemen, and don't know a lot about it.

From what little I've read ('Zanzibar Chest' etc) it sounds horrific, but obviously with amazing history and landscapes.

In this case, not, unfortunately - I haven't been to Yemen, and don't know a lot about it.

From what little I've read ('Zanzibar Chest' etc) it sounds horrific, but obviously with amazing history and landscapes.
Why, Yemen is just like Boca Raton. Without Jews of course.

I'm not sure how many Yemeni Jews would agree that Jews all happily marry each other, as you suggested earlier.

As you are presumably aware, Ethiopian and Yemeni Jews have not always been entirely happy with how they have been treated by the denizens of Rehov Florentine.

sure----like ALL jews of different groups -----the yemenite jews have this or that against ---the other group. When I was a kid------the jews of Hungarian background had something negative to say about the jews of polish background ---and the austrian jews and the german jews and the russian jew and the "LITVAKS" etc etc You really have no idea what it is all about Everytime a family member of one of my long time Yemenite acquintances gets married -------the man is ANNOYED ------oh gee----this time an "IRAQI" he sneeers with disdain (this particular person is from the 40s----his wife is yemenite-------but his hundreds of nieces and nephews, his own children -----etc etc-----always seem to get married to ANOTHER group he cannot tolerate-)

----I am not surprised----when I was a kid ---LONG LONG AGO ----somehow the little village in which my maternal grandfather was born ------somewhere in the old austrian hapsburg empire------became an issue of DERISION for my father--------now that you mention it-----even yemeni jews squabble about who is better--------the ADENI JEWS (jews born in Aden) or the SANAANI JEWS (jews born in Sanaa) you made no point other than noticing that jews squabble with each other about just about anything

I know of very few married Yemanite jews who is married to another Yemenite jew-----MOST are Mixed Couples-----including all nine of hubby's sibs

uhm-----your real problem is that these interactions never seem to lead to violence and blood shed-------the kinda crap that seems "NORMAL" to you-----in fact they rarely get past the joking phase. So tell us how many yemeni muslims are dead in the gutter today? --------sorry----but no one is dead of sectarian fighting on DIZENGOFF STREET all year----not in Holon or Rishon l' Tzion------but they are all still SQUABBLING and calling each other 'names'-------and laughing about each others cuisine and music etc etc ------and claiming "you got that job because of your IRAQI UNCLE"

We all know that there were people of all religions involved in the slave trade years and years and years ago. Perhaps the Sunni man is not aware that the only ones who are still involved in the slave trade in modern times are the ones who follow Islam.

jt2

Slavery has a long history in islamism and very little has changed.

The children of dhimmis were often impressed into state slavery as Janissaries, seized and sold into slavery, or put under tremendous pressure to convert and forsake their parents. Since Islamic states routinely forbade the teaching or preaching of any faith other than Islam, the transmission of such faiths over the generations was near to impossible. This condition continues today in every Islam-dominated nation on Earth, including several that claim to practice religious toleration.

"Allah said, 'No Prophet before Muhammad took booty from his enemy nor prisoners for ransom.' Muhammad said, 'I was made victorious with terror. The earth was made a place for me to clean. I was given the most powerful words. Booty was made lawful for me. I was given the power to intercede. These five privileges were awarded to no prophet before me.'"

"Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'" -Ishaq 326-327

Does everyone know their Koranoloy verses condoning slavery:
• The penalty for a broken oath is the feeding of ten needy men with such food as normally offer your own people; or the clothing of ten needy men; or the freeing of a slave. —Koran 5:89

• Blessed are the believers, who are humble in their prayers; who avoid profane talk, and give alms to the destitute; who restrain their carnal desires (except with their wives and slave-girls, for these are lawful to them)... —Koran 23:5

• As for those of of your slaves who wish to buy their liberty, free them if you find in them any promise and bestow on them a part of the riches God has given you [part of those riches being... slaves —ed.]. —Koran 24:33

• Prophet, We have made lawful for you the wives to whom you have granted dowries and the slave-girls who God has given you as booty... We well know the duties We have imposed on the faithful concerning their wives and slave-girls. [We grant you this privilege] so that none may blame you. God is forgiving and merciful. —Koran 33:50

BTW, slavery was legal in the KSA and Yemen until 1962. Of course, that didn’t end the practice.

Slaves in impoverished Yemen dream of freedom

sure----like ALL jews of different groups -----the yemenite jews have this or that against ---the other group. When I was a kid------the jews of Hungarian background had something negative to say about the jews of polish background ---and the austrian jews and the german jews and the russian jew and the "LITVAKS" etc etc You really have no idea what it is all about Everytime a family member of one of my long time Yemenite acquintances gets married -------the man is ANNOYED ------oh gee----this time an "IRAQI" he sneeers with disdain (this particular person is from the 40s----his wife is yemenite-------but his hundreds of nieces and nephews, his own children -----etc etc-----always seem to get married to ANOTHER group he cannot tolerate-)

----I am not surprised----when I was a kid ---LONG LONG AGO ----somehow the little village in which my maternal grandfather was born ------somewhere in the old austrian hapsburg empire------became an issue of DERISION for my father--------now that you mention it-----even yemeni jews squabble about who is better--------the ADENI JEWS (jews born in Aden) or the SANAANI JEWS (jews born in Sanaa) you made no point other than noticing that jews squabble with each other about just about anything

I know of very few married Yemanite jews who is married to another Yemenite jew-----MOST are Mixed Couples-----including all nine of hubby's sibs

uhm-----your real problem is that these interactions never seem to lead to violence and blood shed-------the kinda crap that seems "NORMAL" to you-----in fact they rarely get past the joking phase. So tell us how many yemeni muslims are dead in the gutter today? --------sorry----but no one is dead of sectarian fighting on DIZENGOFF STREET all year----not in Holon or Rishon l' Tzion------but they are all still SQUABBLING and calling each other 'names'-------and laughing about each others cuisine and music etc etc ------and claiming "you got that job because of your IRAQI UNCLE"

Pm the name, I can guarantee your bullshitting

I can guarantee that people you have known have lost friends and relatives to some throat slitting nut from the OTHER SECT If you are sunni I can GUARANTEE that someone you know knows some other sunni who murdered a shiite for BEING A SHIITE and you both GIGGLED ABOUT IT I know of not a single jew who killed a jew for either being "yemenite" or not being yemenite" or being a "litvak" or -----what ever. So sorry to disappoint you----it just does not happen. How many shiites lie dead in the gutter today in Pakistan? How many sunnis are giggling? anyone of your ass bomb toting "ladies" blow up a mosque today for being of the "wrong sect'??/ how many?

I can guarantee that people you have known have lost friends and relatives to some throat slitting nut from the OTHER SECT If you are sunni I can GUARANTEE that someone you know knows some other sunni who murdered a shiite for BEING A SHIITE and you both GIGGLED ABOUT IT I know of not a single jew who killed a jew for either being "yemenite" or not being yemenite" or being a "litvak" or -----what ever. So sorry to disappoint you----it just does not happen. How many shiites lie dead in the gutter today in Pakistan? How many sunnis are giggling? anyone of your ass bomb toting "ladies" blow up a mosque today for being of the "wrong sect'??/ how many?

Give me the name. Your husband is Yemeni but you're afraid to say his Arabic name? Just tell me the last name

The people from Yemen are good people and they follow the religion. :cool:

The people of Yemen -----are people. The legal system is disgusting and barbaric since it is shariah It is as disgusting as is the system of KHARTOUM which orchestrated the genocide of millions, the rape of millions and the enslavement of hundreds of thouands of childran to your barbaric and disgusting delight

Because of the disgusting filth of shariah-----Yemen which was LONG AGO a vibrant and CULTURALLY DIVERSE and PROSPEROUS LAND is now a land of filth and illiteracy and disease and starvation and violence despite excellent natural resources congrats to shariah

Yemen is a unique and vibrant country that has a rich history and a bright future because of it's Islamic heritage. :cool:

Islam destroyed Yemen ---just as it destroyed Saudi arabia but both have oil and Western Technology and genius have found oil to be so important a resouce that Yemen---like Saudi arabia ----will have WEALTH it will remain barbaric as saudi arabia has remained barbaric The news we have from yemen is that things are looking up------lots of people own cars-------well------at least in SANAA which is the city which ----that person went to visit since one of his wives and lots of his sibs live there. They are still killing each other with sectarian violence (muslim on muslim in true islamic tradition) and corruption is rampant The south still hates the north------its an OIL dispute Al Queida is more active there than ever-----OSAMA's relatives may become PROMINENT in that hell hole

Yemen is a unique and vibrant country that has a rich history and a bright future because of it's Islamic heritage. :cool:

Except for the islamic maintained poverty, early death, sectarian divide, illiteracy and gender apartheid.

Forum List

Back