on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!

what will i do without you

you'll miss being entertained by me, snowflake!

No

iu

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!
My, my, my you must be omniscient. To state an unknown as a fact requires very low IQ, arduous ignorance or an idiot. It appears you fit all those categories.

Remember when Trump said he hires only the best?

He hired Rudy Giuliani. Rudy who accidentally posted a link on Twitter, somebody bought the link and this is what they turned it in to:

G-29 dot in

Couldn't ya just die?

Rudy Giuliani falsely blames Twitter after typo points to anti-Trump website

Giuliani, a former federal prosecutor and mayor of New York, mistakenly posted a link to “G-20.In” last Friday when one of his tweets left no space between a sentence ending in “G-20” and the next one starting with “In.” An Atlanta-based designer quickly bought the domain and created a website that read “Donald Trump is a traitor to our country.”

e8a.gif

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!
You will never be Trump's first lady!

:laugh: :laughing0301: I'd say I agree ....:laugh2:......LOL yes!
you take way too much glee in my demise!

I don't, and tighten up and consider your value to those around you.

Tomorrow is a better day.
ok i was totally joking with this thread i admit. i just wanted to trigger a discussion about Trump V Clinton. i failed

i got the quote of the title from Crazy Bernie

You will never be Trump's first lady!

:laugh: :laughing0301: I'd say I agree ....:laugh2:......LOL yes!
you take way too much glee in my demise!

I don't, and tighten up and consider your value to those around you.

Tomorrow is a better day.
ok i was totally joking with this thread i admit. i just wanted to trigger a discussion about Trump V Clinton. i failed

i got the quote of the title from Crazy Bernie

Forum List

Back