on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!

Seek help. Hilary Clinton is the single most vile human being on the planet.

Kak-narisovat-trolfeys-po-shagam--mem--trollface-meme--7.png

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!

"on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!"

:wtf:

ON HER 'WORST DAY'...

4 Americans were NEEDLESSLY ABANDONED TO DIE...

6 foreign entities, to include Russia, acquired TOP SECRET data - data so TOP SECRET Obama himself declared if the information was ever allowed to be released it would cause GRAVE DAMAGE to our national security - from off of her illegal unauthorized unencrypted unsecured personal server.

Hillary received $145 million from the Russian who led the KGB Bank's effort to acquire Uranium One and 20% of the US supply of uranium...and not long after he and the KGB Bank got what they were after.

Hillary paid thugs yo beat and bloody political opposition supporters at the rallies of her political rival

Hillary rigged primaries, cheated in debates, violated Election and Campaign Finance laws, and illegally colluded with and paid foreign spies and Russians...

On President Trump's worst day his actions could not come close to felon Hillary's most moderate behavior.

How so? Remember that we've got trump, pigpence, mcconnall and more now. louie gohmert, cornyn, and on the "religion" side, the likes of graham and jeffress and perkins. All of these bimbos are candidates for the title of the "most vile human being on the planet." So what is your reasoning?

Did you really just post this OP?

I'm done with ya.

No more posts of your posts do I pay attention to.

I hope you don't off yourself, have a good life.

Even if it is true that Hillary would have been a better president than Trump, that isn't setting the bar very high.

Can't we shoot for quality instead lesser of two evils?

Did you really just post this OP?

I'm done with ya.

No more posts of your posts do I pay attention to.

I hope you don't off yourself, have a good life.
what will i do without you

you'll miss being entertained by me, snowflake!

Even if it is true that Hillary would have been a better president than Trump, that isn't setting the bar very high.

Can't we shoot for quality instead lesser of two evils?

What bar higher than Trump has been set in your lifetime, O wise old man? (Who probably ain't 86 and my uncle, who thinks different)

My uncle says Trump is the best in his lifetime, and he had Truman. Take that!

What president in your lifetime has been better than Trump? It's like this: Things are what they are.

How so? Remember that we've got trump, pigpence, mcconnall and more now. louie gohmert, cornyn, and on the "religion" side, the likes of graham and jeffress and perkins. All of these bimbos are candidates for the title of the "most vile human being on the planet." So what is your reasoning?
on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!

Start with that and then go over her history starting before her stint in Arkansas.

The GOP'ers you named couldn't hold a candle to what Clinton has done in just the past 5 years, let alone her entire lifetime of evil.

Forum List

Back