on her worst day, Secretary Clinton would have been a better president than Trump on his best day!!!

You will never be Trump's first lady!

:laugh: :laughing0301: I'd say I agree ....:laugh2:......LOL yes!
you take way too much glee in my demise!

I don't, and tighten up and consider your value to those around you.

Tomorrow is a better day.
ok i was totally joking with this thread i admit. i just wanted to trigger a discussion about Trump V Clinton. i failed

i got the quote of the title from Crazy Bernie

MILO!

:laugh: :laughing0301: I'd say I agree ....:laugh2:......LOL yes!

ok i was totally joking with this thread i admit. i just wanted to trigger a discussion about Trump V Clinton. i failed

MILO!

Milo likes freedom. :dunno:

MILO!

thats not the only thing he likes!

MILO!

Something you and mdk like too? Whatever. Just don't try to push it on me, bro.

You can do whatever the hell you want. Don't fuck with me or kids, though, then I'm gonna get pissed.

MILO!

Something you and mdk like too? Whatever. Just don't try to push it on me, bro.

You can do whatever the hell you want. Don't fuck with me or kids, though, then I'm gonna get pissed.

that goes without saying

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!

Even if it is true that Hillary would have been a better president than Trump, that isn't setting the bar very high.

Can't we shoot for quality instead lesser of two evils?

Actually there was one real proven evil which we elected. The other was never found to be evil of anything but was alleged to have done it all.

run again, Secretary Clinton. we're all behind you. you should be QUEEN of america like in england!

Even if it is true that Hillary would have been a better president than Trump, that isn't setting the bar very high.

What bar higher than Trump has been set in your lifetime, O wise old man? (Who probably ain't 86 and my uncle, who thinks different)

My uncle says Trump is the best in his lifetime, and he had Truman. Take that!

What president in your lifetime has been better than Trump? It's like this: Things are what they are.

Your uncle said what? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

All the presidents in my life have been better than Trump and I started with Kennedy. That even includes Nixon.

What bar higher than Trump has been set in your lifetime, O wise old man? (Who probably ain't 86 and my uncle, who thinks different)

What president in your lifetime has been better than Trump? It's like this: Things are what they are.

All the presidents in my life have been better than Trump and I started with Kennedy. That even includes Nixon.

chrisfarleyhillaryawesome.jpg

Am I to take it you didn't dislike Nixon strongly?

Am I to take it you didn't dislike Nixon strongly?

You are to take that to mean he was a better president than Trump and understand that's just how pathetic and crooked this presidency is.

Forum List

Back