On Friday I started shaving my head..

I still have most of my hair so I just hit it with a #2 and it's all good.
Like was mentioned,no hat hair and drying is a simple matter.
Just run your hand over your head a few times and it's dry.

Plus it looks cool when I decide not to shave for a week and my beard matches my hair length ala Jason Statham .....
jason-statham.jpg

Hey, it only takes me 5 minutes to do my hair, now that I have embraced my curly hair and stopped trying to make it straight! Also, I have a $48 bottle of shampoo. :D

Tip: Woolite is cheaper. If you can find the original stuff.

Woolite? Never heard of washing your hair with it. My shampoo is special for curly hair. It is Davines Curl Cleansing Crème. It is AMAZING and smells as if you are standing in the middle of a blooming field in the springtime. My hair has never been so healthy!

It’s sad that because I’m shaving my head to cultivate a look, therefore I’m not accepted into the bald community

Plus it looks cool when I decide not to shave for a week and my beard matches my hair length ala Jason Statham .....
jason-statham.jpg

Hey, it only takes me 5 minutes to do my hair, now that I have embraced my curly hair and stopped trying to make it straight! Also, I have a $48 bottle of shampoo. :D

Woolite? Never heard of washing your hair with it. My shampoo is special for curly hair. It is Davines Curl Cleansing Crème. It is AMAZING and smells as if you are standing in the middle of a blooming field in the springtime. My hair has never been so healthy!

Trust me.

--- Woolite. :thup:

jason-statham.jpg

Trust me.

--- Woolite. :thup:

I just googled it, and it has some pretty bad chemicals in it, like sodium laureth sulfate. It is very drying and harsh and stripping.

This is the stuff, the crème of the crop!

ESSENTIAL HAIRCARE
LOVE CURL Cleansing Cream
(6)
Shine
Nourishment
Elasticity
All in one shampoo and conditioner ideal for wavy to very curly hair. It looks like a light cleansing cream that gently removes impurities and makes the hair extremely soft.
COD. 75532

75532_ESSENTIAL_HAIRCARE_LOVE_CURL_Cleansing_Cream_500ml_Davines_2000x.jpg

Davines is also more environmentally friendly. Even the bottles are made to biodegrade faster than most shampoo bottles, but they are designed so that you are encouraged to reuse the bottles for other things, so less waste.

With a Philips Norelco 6800. I wasn’t balding that bad. My hair was thinning in the front and I had a bald spot in the back. I was amazed at how easy and quick the process of shaving was. I initially used a trimmer head that came with the shaver to get my hair down to a size where I can use the shaver for a close shave. The whole process lasted me about 10 minutes, and I love how I look, much younger. Of course I’m lucky because I have a nice round head. Michelle Obama’s brother looks like a tard with a shaved head. I also started to shave my face with the shaver. I used to use a razor blade. While I believe the racer blad gives you a closer shave, the norelco can get real close to the nose to take out all the hairs near it, which I’ve always had problems doing with a razor blade.

anyone else shave their head with an electric shaver? How often do you need to shave? I’ve been doing it everything since it’s so easy.

This May will be 20 years I have been shaving my head.

If I let it go too long, I use a beard trimmer to get it down to where I can use a razor to shave it.

Best hairstyle EVER!! No more "hat hair". Never a bad hair day. I will never go back to having hair again.

Yeah I’m loving it. The norelco set me back 106 bucks, but the cost of a haircut has increased to 25 bucks including tip (used to be 20 including tip) . When I found out the haircuts were going up in my neighborhood I went to different barbers. One told me the cost varies from barber to barber but all haircut starts at 30 and a haircut and a beard will cost 60 lol.

To me it's not so much the money but the inconvenience.
I can stand in the tub with the clippers and be done in minutes,then I have the Wife trim the back of my neck....done.

I used to enjoy going to the barber. As a customer I liked being taken care of. However all I would get is a #2, and I payed 20 bucks for it. It’s not a lot of money but it’s the principle. Once cuts started going up to 25 I felt the need for a change.

In my single days I'd go to this place that served you beer or wine and had hot chicks that would wash your hair and give you a massage.
It was expensive but damn NICE!!!

With a Philips Norelco 6800. I wasn’t balding that bad. My hair was thinning in the front and I had a bald spot in the back. I was amazed at how easy and quick the process of shaving was. I initially used a trimmer head that came with the shaver to get my hair down to a size where I can use the shaver for a close shave. The whole process lasted me about 10 minutes, and I love how I look, much younger. Of course I’m lucky because I have a nice round head. Michelle Obama’s brother looks like a tard with a shaved head. I also started to shave my face with the shaver. I used to use a razor blade. While I believe the racer blad gives you a closer shave, the norelco can get real close to the nose to take out all the hairs near it, which I’ve always had problems doing with a razor blade.

anyone else shave their head with an electric shaver? How often do you need to shave? I’ve been doing it everything since it’s so easy.

If I let it go too long, I use a beard trimmer to get it down to where I can use a razor to shave it.

Best hairstyle EVER!! No more "hat hair". Never a bad hair day. I will never go back to having hair again.

Yeah I’m loving it. The norelco set me back 106 bucks, but the cost of a haircut has increased to 25 bucks including tip (used to be 20 including tip) . When I found out the haircuts were going up in my neighborhood I went to different barbers. One told me the cost varies from barber to barber but all haircut starts at 30 and a haircut and a beard will cost 60 lol.

I can stand in the tub with the clippers and be done in minutes,then I have the Wife trim the back of my neck....done.

I used to enjoy going to the barber. As a customer I liked being taken care of. However all I would get is a #2, and I payed 20 bucks for it. It’s not a lot of money but it’s the principle. Once cuts started going up to 25 I felt the need for a change.

In my single days I'd go to this place that served you beer or wine and had hot chicks that would wash your hair and give you a massage.

I used to got to a place that would give you as much wine or beer you wanted, manicures, pedicures, facials, haircuts, lounge as serviced by hot chicks.You had to pay for an expensive monthly membership fee, and whenever a girl would give you a cut you were expected to give her a tip which would equate to what normal people pay for a cut.

I used to got to a place that would give you as much wine or beer you wanted, manicures, pedicures, facials, haircuts, lounge as serviced by hot chicks.You had to pay for an expensive monthly membership fee, and whenever a girl would give you a cut you were expected to give her a tip which would equate to what normal people pay for a cut.

You guys are pretty silly to pay that much just to look at some "hot chics." Lol. I am so glad I'm not a guy. Sigh!

You guys are pretty silly to pay that much just to look at some "hot chics." Lol. I am so glad I'm not a guy. Sigh!

Surely you've heard of strip joints for women.

Besides,show me a place that cuts womens hair that isnt full of homo stylist.

Nope. I could not care less what the person looks like who cuts my hair or if it is a man or a woman, as long as they do a good job. I am not sexually obsessed either. :D Honestly, it is SO overrated.

I mean, I can appreciate a good looking person, but that's about as far as it goes for me. I do not want to take them home and bang them. Lol. All I can think about is all the problems that would arise. The personality and clicking with a person on a deeper level is what is important for me.

Nope. I could not care less what the person looks like who cuts my hair or if it is a man or a woman, as long as they do a good job. I am not sexually obsessed either. :D Honestly, it is SO overrated.

Well you're a chick......

Yeah, I have no desire to go to any strip clubs and see male bits and pieces dangling about. :D That just doesn't really do it for me.

I am very happy to be a "chick" (peep-peep-LOL), and not have these sexual hang ups or to have sexual desire overtake my brain function. That would just complicate things in my life.

Considering it. Pony tail below my shoulder blades now but occasionally shave it all off.

Prob is I also have a norelco. They say blades go a year? I can't get 3 shaves out of a $20 set of real norelco blades, so it sits.

Yeah, I have no desire to go to any strip clubs and see male bits and pieces dangling about. :D That just doesn't really do it for me.

I am very happy to be a "chick" (peep-peep-LOL), and not have these sexual hang ups or to have sexual desire overtake my brain function. That would just complicate things in my life.

Come on!!!
Who doesnt like a cold beer and a massage?

Come on!!!
Who doesnt like a cold beer and a massage?

Me! I don't like beer and I definitely don't want some stranger touching me! :D

You might be surprised once you're on the table. Licensed Massage terrorist since 1994. I have had women say what you said. One was funny. Told her I would wear a dress if she felt better (husband got her a gift cert), she laughed. 2 min into massage (after I offered her a female practitioner) she voiced how much she loved it and was OK

Massage is NOT about sex.

And on the shampoo? Wife occasionally uses "Mane and tail" Made for horses but so many women love it!

This reminds me of this . . .

pleas-whos-this-she-sounds-hideouswell-shes-a-guy-so-43380584.png

:lmao:

You might be surprised once you're on the table. Licensed Massage terrorist since 1994. I have had women say what you said. One was funny. Told her I would wear a dress if she felt better (husband got her a gift cert), she laughed. 2 min into massage (after I offered her a female practitioner) she voiced how much she loved it and was OK

Massage is NOT about sex.

And on the shampoo? Wife occasionally uses "Mane and tail" Made for horses but so many women love it!

I know it's not about sex. I am just not comfortable with strangers touching me.

Forum List

Back