On Friday I started shaving my head..

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
With a Philips Norelco 6800. I wasnā€™t balding that bad. My hair was thinning in the front and I had a bald spot in the back. I was amazed at how easy and quick the process of shaving was. I initially used a trimmer head that came with the shaver to get my hair down to a size where I can use the shaver for a close shave. The whole process lasted me about 10 minutes, and I love how I look, much younger. Of course Iā€™m lucky because I have a nice round head. Michelle Obamaā€™s brother looks like a tard with a shaved head. I also started to shave my face with the shaver. I used to use a razor blade. While I believe the racer blad gives you a closer shave, the norelco can get real close to the nose to take out all the hairs near it, which Iā€™ve always had problems doing with a razor blade.

anyone else shave their head with an electric shaver? How often do you need to shave? Iā€™ve been doing it everything since itā€™s so easy.

With a Philips Norelco 6800. I wasnā€™t balding that bad. My hair was thinning in the front and I had a bald spot in the back. I was amazed at how easy and quick the process of shaving was. I initially used a trimmer head that came with the shaver to get my hair down to a size where I can use the shaver for a close shave. The whole process lasted me about 10 minutes, and I love how I look, much younger. Of course Iā€™m lucky because I have a nice round head. Michelle Obamaā€™s brother looks like a tard with a shaved head. I also started to shave my face with the shaver. I used to use a razor blade. While I believe the racer blad gives you a closer shave, the norelco can get real close to the nose to take out all the hairs near it, which Iā€™ve always had problems doing with a razor blade.

anyone else shave their head with an electric shaver? How often do you need to shave? Iā€™ve been doing it everything since itā€™s so easy.

This May will be 20 years I have been shaving my head.

If I let it go too long, I use a beard trimmer to get it down to where I can use a razor to shave it.

Best hairstyle EVER!! No more "hat hair". Never a bad hair day. I will never go back to having hair again.

I still have most of my hair so I just hit it with a #2 and it's all good.
Like was mentioned,no hat hair and drying is a simple matter.
Just run your hand over your head a few times and it's dry.

Plus it looks cool when I decide not to shave for a week and my beard matches my hair length ala Jason Statham .....
jason-statham.jpg

If I let it go too long, I use a beard trimmer to get it down to where I can use a razor to shave it.

Best hairstyle EVER!! No more "hat hair". Never a bad hair day. I will never go back to having hair again.

Yeah Iā€™m loving it. The norelco set me back 106 bucks, but the cost of a haircut has increased to 25 bucks including tip (used to be 20 including tip) . When I found out the haircuts were going up in my neighborhood I went to different barbers. One told me the cost varies from barber to barber but all haircut starts at 30 and a haircut and a beard will cost 60 lol.

Yeah Iā€™m loving it. The norelco set me back 106 bucks, but the cost of a haircut has increased to 25 bucks including tip (used to be 20 including tip) . When I found out the haircuts were going up in my neighborhood I went to different barbers. One told me the cost varies from barber to barber but all haircut starts at 30 and a haircut and a beard will cost 60 lol.

To me it's not so much the money but the inconvenience.
I can stand in the tub with the clippers and be done in minutes,then I have the Wife trim the back of my neck....done.

You gon' FREEZE.

Plus it looks cool when I decide not to shave for a week and my beard matches my hair length ala Jason Statham .....
jason-statham.jpg

Hey, it only takes me 5 minutes to do my hair, now that I have embraced my curly hair and stopped trying to make it straight! Also, I have a $48 bottle of shampoo. :D

I can stand in the tub with the clippers and be done in minutes,then I have the Wife trim the back of my neck....done.

I used to enjoy going to the barber. As a customer I liked being taken care of. However all I would get is a #2, and I payed 20 bucks for it. Itā€™s not a lot of money but itā€™s the principle. Once cuts started going up to 25 I felt the need for a change.

I decided to go all natural.
chia-dude.jpg

It's not baldness.
It's a solar panel for a sex machine.
A most eco-friendly one at that!
Very attractive to promiscuous liberal chicks who, sadly,
use their mouths to spew Global-what-the-fuck
propaganda.

I used to enjoy going to the barber. As a customer I liked being taken care of. However all I would get is a #2, and I payed 20 bucks for it. Itā€™s not a lot of money but itā€™s the principle. Once cuts started going up to 25 I felt the need for a change.

I'm a very impatient person and have always hated going to the salon. I'm always like, are we done here yet? Can I get up and leave now? I can't stand sitting here for 2 more minutes!!! Lol!

I'm now getting an ad when I click on this thread:

Harry's -- should an 8 pack of blades really cost 32 dollars?

The math guy in me is now asking how much that works out to be for each scrotum.

jason-statham.jpg

Hey, it only takes me 5 minutes to do my hair, now that I have embraced my curly hair and stopped trying to make it straight! Also, I have a $48 bottle of shampoo. :D

Tip: Woolite is cheaper. If you can find the original stuff.

Forum List

Back