Is This the Last Generation of America As We Know It?

CarlinAnnArbor

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
I think it is over as this generation "grows up" and we die off. It is why white western countries are being replaced.

Of course this is the last generation as we know it. Things change. Our parents were the last generation in America as they knew it, then us, and the the next generation will be the last one as they know it, and the next and the next.

Hopefully this IS the last generation of weak, multi-cultural, politically incorrect and immoral Americans. Hopefully the next Civil War will lead to wiping those people out and replacing them with real Conservatives.

Hopefully this IS the last generation of weak, multi-cultural, politically incorrect and immoral Americans. Hopefully the next Civil War will lead to wiping those people out and replacing them with real Conservatives.
Not gonna happen. Look who you're depending on to take up the cause for AMERICAN culture.

These "simps" will be replaced. We will be an Islamic nation.

you would probably be one of the first ones shot....

Of course this is the last generation as we know it. Things change. Our parents were the last generation in America as they knew it, then us, and the the next generation will be the last one as they know it, and the next and the next.

I know right? I was gonna say, EVERY generation is the last as they know it. What a weird question. It's like it's looking for a reason to be paranoid and can't find one.

I know right? I was gonna say, EVERY generation is the last as they know it. What a weird question. It's like it's looking for a reason to be paranoid and can't find one.
I guess it's good that libs won't see it coming, but then they are responsible, so I wish they could see the outcome of their destruction of the culture.

Last edited:
Politically speaking, we are in a post-truth age where the right buys whatever they are told by their masters

Politically speaking, we are in a post-truth age where the right buys whatever they are told by their masters

Ya think?

What is it you're buying?

Not gonna happen. Look who you're depending on to take up the cause for AMERICAN culture.

I have far greater faith in those who I consider Conservatives than you do.

Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.

I have far greater faith in those who I consider Conservatives than you do.

Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.

You wrote “Better an Islamic nation than a Progressive one.” You know what. This opinion by a Trumpist does not surprise me. You know why? Because the religious right in this country has more in common with the Taliban than it does with Western tradition.

Thanks Trumpist for revealing that truth.

Ya think?

What is it you're buying?

More persons who are educated is better than fewer.

More persons with health insurance is better than fewer.

Denying kids soap and toothpaste is beneath a nation as great as ours.

You’ve swallowed that we are greater when we act like shitheads, and have sicker, dumber people: such as yourself.

To be more accurate, you can't even call them the right any more. They are neither Republican or even right wing any more. They are Trump party now.

To be more accurate, you can't even call them the right any more. They are neither Republican or even right wing any more. They are Trump party now.

Well, it’s going to be fun to see the disavowing of the blob’s runaway spending, child abuse, and it looks like he’s about throw a bone to the religious right with school prayer

Forum List

Back