"1917" has one major flaw - it's irresponsibly nationalistic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE

The film has amazing acting and technical achievements, but its simplistic storytelling falls in line with Trumpism..

Derp

You know what bothers me about critique videos like this? If you are going to critique on article, put a link to it in your video description so folks can read it for themselves. Don't make me have to go and search for it.

SMH.

Dumb ass chick.

It's like, you know we can all read and draw our own conclusions, right?

The film has amazing acting and technical achievements, but its simplistic storytelling falls in line with Trumpism
"1917" has one major flaw - it's irresponsibly nationalistic | Salon.com

You know what bothers me about critique videos like this? If you are going to critique on article, put a link to it in your video description so folks can read it for themselves. Don't make me have to go and search for it.

SMH.

Dumb ass chick.

It's like, you know we can all read and draw our own conclusions, right?

The film has amazing acting and technical achievements, but its simplistic storytelling falls in line with Trumpism
"1917" has one major flaw - it's irresponsibly nationalistic | Salon.com

Relax hoss They're easy to find

Shes got the title in her video with a screen shot

I blew up the actual salon title

Google pull it rigHt up for ya .......It's even more retarded when ya read it

Sputtering, useless Trump-hate in this thread notwithstanding, it was an excellent movie.

Nationalism played no part in it. Ultimately, it was about family, friendship, and duty. The courage to persevere against overwhelming odds.

So it's not at all surprising leftists hate it.

I wasn't planning on seeing the movie but if it pisses of the Liberal filth then I may change my mine.

good movie. Thoroughly enjoyed it. No idea what the reviewer is talking about.
Is it about WWI? Historically accurate?
I've got a high school student who needs some movie time. Any outrageous sex or anything?

good movie. Thoroughly enjoyed it. No idea what the reviewer is talking about.
Is it about WWI? Historically accurate?
I've got a high school student who needs some movie time. Any outrageous sex or anything?
Well, all the soldiers certain get f...er, ugh..., have rather harsh experiences.
That could be a little more helpful, there.

It's not based on any one battle, but it looks real. No, no sex in it. Not too violent.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back