On Fat People

The whole premise behind communism is giving people the right to dictate to others how to live, and to kill them if they complain.

Foul, disgusting, covetous and depraved people yearn for communism.

But the insurance cartels will always drive the government into redistributing all costs, including healthcare for fatsos, like they do with mortgages, because your credit profile tells them that you can pay what they can't. Good for market capitalization, bad for your pocket, and especially bad for your eyes.

Best double check that first sentence. Over-the-top hyperbole.

First, there is no insurance cartel. Second, insurance carriers have NO ability to force wealth redistribution for "all costs". Lastly, those same companies are bailing out of Obamacare, and fast.

No, it's government that distorts the markets, not companies. Whatever the level of cronyism, it could not exist without a meddler in government with the power to force compliance from the taxpayers.

In this age of no more banking secrecy, the government is reduced to an automatic underwriter. So who controls the government? It must be those that have more money than the government. And those are never businesses that believe in market economy. I don't believe in market economy either. It is all consolidated and closely controlled by the select insider corporations.

If you don't believe in a market economy, you must therefore believe in the allocation of resources by central planners. There is no alternative.

Pass.

Yes and it's called price fixing, market differentiation, and law making, pretty much everything that the US government's controlling corporations write. In the Soviet Union, the central allocation of resources was done in the name of the state. In America, it is done by private corporations/banks in the name of delivering you better privatized services.

Good luck with that comrade.

Yes, I know. Americans proudly defend their freedom to get fat against any doctor's advice, by getting twice as fat.

First, there is no insurance cartel. Second, insurance carriers have NO ability to force wealth redistribution for "all costs". Lastly, those same companies are bailing out of Obamacare, and fast.

No, it's government that distorts the markets, not companies. Whatever the level of cronyism, it could not exist without a meddler in government with the power to force compliance from the taxpayers.

In this age of no more banking secrecy, the government is reduced to an automatic underwriter. So who controls the government? It must be those that have more money than the government. And those are never businesses that believe in market economy. I don't believe in market economy either. It is all consolidated and closely controlled by the select insider corporations.

If you don't believe in a market economy, you must therefore believe in the allocation of resources by central planners. There is no alternative.

Pass.

Yes and it's called price fixing, market differentiation, and law making, pretty much everything that the US government's controlling corporations write. In the Soviet Union, the central allocation of resources was done in the name of the state. In America, it is done by private corporations/banks in the name of delivering you better privatized services.

Yes, I know. Americans proudly defend their freedom to get fat against any doctor's advice, by getting twice as fat.

Communist pigs insist that everybody receive state mandated insurance...

Then want to use it to justify killing off old people, fat people, addicted people, poor people....

Gee nobody saw that coming.

Last edited:

Pass.

Then want to use it to justify killing off old people, fat people, addicted people, poor people....

Was I not supposed to be on your ignore list above? Hehehe.

I have nothing against the obese, per say. Believe me when I say that I'm quite lazy when it comes to exercise, and I enjoy food as much as the next guy.

But the point is, that fat people should recognize the consequences of their actions, and not expect the rest of us to love and celebrate and help them. This makes no sense. They were gluttonous, they refused to restrain their appetites while the rest of us did.

So yes, I do have a problem with all of these fat people taking up so much space everywhere, and driving up healthcare costs etc. They just persist and persist in their obesity, like kings. The rest of us are the healthy peons who serve them.

Well, no more from me. I don't hate you, but I'm not helping you anymore. My life does not consist in always helping fat people, anymore than I'm interested in always being there for the drunk alcoholics, smokers, and people who engage in risky behaviors. I'm not interested in this "everyone is special" "we are all awesome" BS. You make the choices and live or die by them. I'm interested in healthy, normal people who can help themselves.

Democrats and Democrat Lites want their peons coddled.
Isn't Conservatism all about personal freedom? I guess not! According to the contemporary Cinservative one is not free to be obese, disabled, homosexual, in charge of one's own body(including your reproductive system)

The contemporary Conservative is gleefully judgemental and sneeringly contemptuous of any of their fellow citizens who do not fit into the narrow template of tolerance they so resentfully impose.

Are you proud of this behavior? You must be as it is the same behavior exhibited by your political hero, the huckster buffoon Donald Trump.

Pass.

you are not relevant enough to waste the effort.

I have nothing against the obese, per say. Believe me when I say that I'm quite lazy when it comes to exercise, and I enjoy food as much as the next guy.

But the point is, that fat people should recognize the consequences of their actions, and not expect the rest of us to love and celebrate and help them. This makes no sense. They were gluttonous, they refused to restrain their appetites while the rest of us did.

So yes, I do have a problem with all of these fat people taking up so much space everywhere, and driving up healthcare costs etc. They just persist and persist in their obesity, like kings. The rest of us are the healthy peons who serve them.

Well, no more from me. I don't hate you, but I'm not helping you anymore. My life does not consist in always helping fat people, anymore than I'm interested in always being there for the drunk alcoholics, smokers, and people who engage in risky behaviors. I'm not interested in this "everyone is special" "we are all awesome" BS. You make the choices and live or die by them. I'm interested in healthy, normal people who can help themselves.

Democrats and Democrat Lites want their peons coddled.
Isn't Conservatism all about personal freedom? I guess not! According to the contemporary Cinservative one is not free to be obese, disabled, homosexual, in charge of one's own body(including your reproductive system)

The contemporary Conservative is gleefully judgemental and sneeringly contemptuous of any of their fellow citizens who do not fit into the narrow template of tolerance they so resentfully impose.

Are you proud of this behavior? You must be as it is the same behavior exhibited by your political hero, the huckster buffoon Donald Trump.

Nice demagoguery there, dude.

Pass.

Women lie.

You're taking a courageous stand!

Pass.

Their body, their right. Pass on your Marxist nonsense.

Pass.

He's okay with the state paying for abortions, vd treatment, and sex changes.
But doesn't want fat people to get treatment.

Typical.

We wouldn't drive up health costs for everyone else if Democrats and liberals didn't feel the need to redistribute wealth all the time. My fatness and I would be perfectly content taking care of ourselves.

Blame liberals, not us.

Pass.

Okay, so would you like to be a pigly communist, or a fat pig?

Your body is not yours, never has been. Even when we cut off your dick in the gulag.

Your body belongs to the following entities. Inland revenue, employer sponsored care, city bus and airliner seat pricing, Monsanto chemicals, your dog. I pity your dog.

Pass.

Your body is not yours, never has been. Even when we cut off your dick in the gulag.

Your body belongs to the following entities. Inland revenue, employer sponsored care, city bus and airliner seat pricing, Monsanto chemicals, your dog. I pity your dog.

So now you're a troll and a Marxist.

Color me shocked...

Color me shocked...

I think it's more than just trolling. This is a common view of many statists - namely the idea that economic power is the same as state power, with state power being preferable (in their view) because they think "we the people" can control it. Of course, economic power isn't the same; Monsanto can't arrest you if you defy them. This is their conceit and it needs to be called out clearly.

Color me shocked...

But you need the sate. Of course many people around the world can function with minimal or zero state interference, but not Americans.

Forum List

Back