Do you find these physiques attractive?

nicoleivy5

VIP Member
Sep 22, 2016
More photos of Zyzz, Jeff Seid and Lazar Angelov
Do you find these bodies attractive? Also state if you are a guy or a girl
This is the type of physique I want to achieve. Do you guys think they look good? Honest opinions please
hqdefault.jpg

• Banned
overkill bodies like that weird me out.

If you have a job, how much more time is spent in the gym?
Are you a guy or a girl?
What do you mean overkill body

Most of these guys spend 1 hour - 1 hour and a half a day max. Its not that time consuming

I agree with Two Thumbs. These guys are extreme. They are freakishly lean. Muscles are beautiful but unless they are in a competition, we don't need to see every detail of every individual muscle. Muscular bodies are far more attractive softened with some human flesh.

Oh. Sorry. I didn't answer all of the OP. I am a woman. I like big strong men. These guys appear strong because you can see every dang muscle. They look like they ought to be in a superhero comic. Yuck. There is nothing attractive to me about fictional superheroes. Real strong men look human. These guys don't.

• Banned
Oh. Sorry. I didn't answer all of the OP. I am a woman. I like big strong men. These guys appear strong because you can see every dang muscle. They look like they ought to be in a superhero comic. Yuck. There is nothing attractive to me about fictional superheroes. Real strong men look human. These guys don't.
so you think these guys are yuck? can you post a body you think is attractive?

I work out pretty intensely but my wife makes me stop just short of my body looking like the guy in the middle.

No. I'm not going to hunt for a picture to post. You asked for opinions on these three guys. I answered your questions. You're welcome.

• Banned
No. I'm not going to hunt for a picture to post. You asked for opinions on these three guys. I answered your questions. You're welcome.
How about this guy? You said you like big strong men
1538666_533522333422659_915879792_n.png

Ew. Uber lean men with tattoos. Did you even read what I wrote?!

that guy is uber lean with tattoos? Lean = low body fat. You can see his abs.
Why is he ew?

that guy is uber lean with tattoos? Lean = low body fat. You can see his abs.
Why is he ew?
Asked and answered.

Forum List

Back