On Fat People

If you're in love you don't care what other people think.
I've seen ugly or overweight people with beautiful partners!
Ok maybe sometimes the money was the real reason, but not always :)

I gain nothing from being in public with a FAT UGLY women

Fat is a rather broad description, no pun intended. I assume we are talking about individuals that oscillate as the walk. That is very unhealthy. They get that way for a variety of reasons and it is not always laziness. Mental and self esteem issues are also factors.

I don't really feel comfortable with forcing people to be healthy. If someone wants to be fat, then so be it, but don't complain when you feel sick all the time or you ache all the time. That's what is going to happen when you carry around all that extra weight, and it also affects your other important bodily systems.

I don't really feel comfortable with forcing people to be healthy. If someone wants to be fat, then so be it, but don't complain when you feel sick all the time or you ache all the time. That's what is going to happen when you carry around all that extra weight, and it also affects your other important bodily systems.

I like a woman with a fat juicy ass

My main point with this thread being that fat people have broken the social contract. By choosing to gorge and gorge on food, they have basically chosen greed over the rest of us.

This is no different from a corrupt corporation or politician, or criminals, etc. By the way there is a lot of this in the world if you haven't figured it out already. Basically, people filling themselves with money on the rest of our backs.

With fat people, it's food. So, that's why I'm not helping them anymore. Our society is corrupt top to bottom, the last thing I need is to waste my time with fat people. If you are fat, I have no interest in you at all. If you are normal weight and healthy, yes, we can talk. But even that's not enough, you have to be a decent, honest human being for me to have any interest in you.

My main point with this thread being that fat people have broken the social contract. By choosing to gorge and gorge on food, they have basically chosen greed over the rest of us.

If we brought back slavery we could deal with the problem properly.

But why is fat bitches on dating sites? Not the ones who are a few extra pounds overweight, the ones who are EXTREMELY OVERWEIGHT. What man is going on a date with a extremely obese woman unless he is retarded?
Fat women are black man kryptonite.

If we brought back slavery we could deal with the problem properly.

We can just take fat people, and anyone else who doesn't measure up to the "social contract", and make them slaves until they work off the cost of their transgressions.

I have nothing against the obese, per say. Believe me when I say that I'm quite lazy when it comes to exercise, and I enjoy food as much as the next guy.

But the point is, that fat people should recognize the consequences of their actions, and not expect the rest of us to love and celebrate and help them. This makes no sense. They were gluttonous, they refused to restrain their appetites while the rest of us did.

So yes, I do have a problem with all of these fat people taking up so much space everywhere, and driving up healthcare costs etc. They just persist and persist in their obesity, like kings. The rest of us are the healthy peons who serve them.

Well, no more from me. I don't hate you, but I'm not helping you anymore. My life does not consist in always helping fat people, anymore than I'm interested in always being there for the drunk alcoholics, smokers, and people who engage in risky behaviors. I'm not interested in this "everyone is special" "we are all awesome" BS. You make the choices and live or die by them. I'm interested in healthy, normal people who can help themselves.

We don't ask for your help!

I'm way overweight now and hate every second of it. I WILL do something to take care of it but that's MY problem, not yours.

Forum List

Back