"On Edge & Frightened"

On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.
Even girl guides get prepared.
Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg
concealed-carry-sign-NHE-16351_300.gif

images
You think that pea shooter, in the middle of a panic, would have stopped two people armed with automatic AR-15s? He would have been this, and just as successful.
images

A .44 Magnum in the hands of an expert marksman will neutralize any 2 Ayrab maniacs in 2 seconds. End of standoff.

The noise alone is enough to make them wet themselves

They, are as foolish and bloodthirsty as you are. Evil peas in an evil pod.
Yes, if it's terribly evil to resist Islam and it's brutal savage butchers, I'm evil and I don't care who knows it. What's your excuse?
Unlike you, I don't need an excuse since I consider all religion evil, and all religious people a threat to a decent and liberal secular society.
You don't need an excuse to be evil?
OK.
Those who are evil are afraid to take reality head on, afraid to look at themselves in the mirror, able to call others evil but never their own kind, their tribe, their religion, their dogma, their nation. I am nothing like that and I certainly could be evil, if I chose to be, but I am a moral being and therefore do not. You however, live like an animal, in fear. From that great evil follows naturally.

So what is your heritage?

I believe his heritage is "Blowfly".

Yes, if it's terribly evil to resist Islam and it's brutal savage butchers, I'm evil and I don't care who knows it. What's your excuse?
Unlike you, I don't need an excuse since I consider all religion evil, and all religious people a threat to a decent and liberal secular society.
You don't need an excuse to be evil?
OK.
Those who are evil are afraid to take reality head on, afraid to look at themselves in the mirror, able to call others evil but never their own kind, their tribe, their religion, their dogma, their nation. I am nothing like that and I certainly could be evil, if I chose to be, but I am a moral being and therefore do not. You however, live like an animal, in fear. From that great evil follows naturally.

So what is your heritage?

I believe his heritage is "Blowfly".
Hahahah.
It's pretending to be an American blowfly.

On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.
Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg

images
You think that pea shooter, in the middle of a panic, would have stopped two people armed with automatic AR-15s? He would have been this, and just as successful.
images

A .44 Magnum in the hands of an expert marksman will neutralize any 2 Ayrab maniacs in 2 seconds. End of standoff.
A total fantasy, that such a person would be around and could pull that off in a panic.

londonpolice.jpg

images
images

A total fantasy, that such a person would be around and could pull that off in a panic.
You are the quintessential bullshitartist progressive.

londonpolice.jpg

images
images

Not everyone would panic like you.

londonpolice.jpg

images
images

I never panic. The more people do, the more calm I get. I run counter to most humans, in most things. That's why hell being other people rang true the instant I heard it.

BTW, I'm still impressed you knew and used it. You are the only person I have seen do that other than myself.

londonpolice.jpg

images
images

Nope. Very few people could get those shots off, and you'd have to be damn lucky to in a panic. What was Paris, eight heavily armed men and the police killed none of them?

images

Nope. Very few people could get those shots off, and you'd have to be damn lucky to in a panic. What was Paris, eight heavily armed men and the police killed none of them?
images

This is getting as weak as your lie about the impossible to defend, mexican border.

images

I never panic. The more people do, the more calm I get. I run counter to most humans, in most things. That's why hell being other people rang true the instant I heard it.

BTW, I'm still impressed you knew and used it. You are the only person I have seen do that other than myself.

Sartre, 1965:

. . .“hell is other people” has always been misunderstood. It has been thought that what I meant by that was that our relations with other people are always poisoned, that they are invariably hellish relations. But what I really mean is something totally different. I mean that if relations with someone else are twisted, vitiated, then that other person can only be hell. Why? Because. . . when we think about ourselves, when we try to know ourselves, . . . we use the knowledge of us which other people already have. We judge ourselves with the means other people have and have given us for judging ourselves. Into whatever I say about myself someone else’s judgment always enters. Into whatever I feel within myself someone else’s judgment enters. . . . But that does not at all mean that one cannot have relations with other people. It simply brings out the capital importance of all other people for each one of us

images

I never panic. The more people do, the more calm I get. I run counter to most humans, in most things.
Are you ......... An alien?

images

I never panic. The more people do, the more calm I get. I run counter to most humans, in most things.
In many respects, absolutely. All sane and liberal people here are.

I agree that liberal fascists are other.

Sane and liberals should never ever be used in the same sentence

Sane and liberals should never ever be used in the same sentence
We are the only sane ones, obviously. No need to kill in the Name of God, for starters.

We have always been first in line, dumbass. Liberals are the enemy of religion and reactionaries but unlike you we aren't hiding under our wet beds.

ROFLMNAO!

Of course you are... The Left on this very site is wetting their beds, as they weep and gnash their collective tooth over a post which simply described what the looming civil war will look like... when Americans finally reject the notion of tolerance for those who promote Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle and who have Joined the Local Muslim Mosque, as a show of Solidarity with Islam... You've started flame threads, cried to staff... posted dozens of posts filled with crocodile tears and posting pitiful, desperate proclamations that such was "REPORTED TO "HOMELAND SECURITY"...

You're scared shitless...

But in your defense, ya dam' well should be...

As in a foolish moment of false security you have collectively exposed your would-be movement, as one which is wholly aligned with Islam, against The People of the United States... against Christianity... the Religion of the People of the United States.

In political terms, there is no coming back from that.

In terms of day to day reality... where the Left is not presently working toward the destruction of the US... and the US is not; as a direct result of the subversive policies set into government and steps covertly taken by the Left... on the verge of being again subjected to a massive attack by Islam... and/or other foreign hostiles...

Then such will never amount to anything... .

But everyone here dam' well knows that the Ideological Left has set scuttled the US Economy... and has taken overt and covert steps to assure another massive attack upon the US.

And if (when) that should occur... 'fear' will not begin to define what the Left that is actually here in the US will be experiencing... which naturally deals you and the bulk of the Leftists on this site out, given that you're mouthy Euro-peons... posing as US Citizens, as a means to influence those ignorant of that treachery.

You have a fate much worse than our in-house Progs... You're destined to become Muslims, swearing allegiance to a mass-murdering cult, which would end your life instantly given their means to do so, if they learned of your anti-theist status... and of course your lack of courage to state such, when the choice comes your way.

LOL! Reader, close your eyes and just imagine old Paint taking 9 trips a day to kneel on his Rug of Shame... to Pray to the Allah, because it lacks the sack to do anything else.

ROFL!

Now THAT is hysterical!

On edge and frightened? No.

Politically correct? No.

Angry, disgusted and vigilant? Yes. Well armed and well trained? Yes.

Liberals....you're seeing the dawn of the backlash against your bullshit. It's coming and you will either change, toughen up, or...decide your own destiny.

On edge and frightened? No.

Politically correct? No.

Angry, disgusted and vigilant? Yes. Well armed and well trained? Yes.

Liberals....you're seeing the dawn of the backlash against your bullshit. It's coming and you will either change, toughen up, or...decide your own destiny.
And just what kind of Jesusland paradise do think this war will result in?

Forum List

Back