"On Edge & Frightened"

Are you? Is anyone you know?

This refrain, or words similar to them , have been used by folks from this administration multiple times since Paris and now San Bernardino to describe, I guess, the state of mind they believe is currently coursing through the minds of Americans.

Loretta Lynch used these words this morning on Meet the Press, "This horrific attack has people on edge and frightened. We've lost so many victims and people were wounded. People are concerned and we understand that," Lynch said. ( News from The Associated Press )

The thing is, I know of no one who is "on edge and frightened." Do you?

I am beginning to get the feeling that they are the ones "on edge and frightened" and they are doing their best to project their fears on to the rest of us in hopes of convincing us we're "on edge and frightened..."
On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.
Even girl guides get prepared.
Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg
It's patently obvious all you've ever wanted is for us all to lie down and let Islam walk over us as you libtards do, but some of us have other ideas, PantyHose. You stick with your 'plan' - talk liberalism to them, and see how long you last :)
They, are as foolish and bloodthirsty as you are. Evil peas in an evil pod.
Yes, if it's terribly evil to resist Islam and it's brutal savage butchers, I'm evil and I don't care who knows it. What's your excuse?

On edge and frightened are the ones here, buying more guns and ammo and calling for a Holy War against ISIS as well as a police-state, concentration camps, mass deportations, and the banning of Islam.
Prepared for what? Two nuts with AR-15s attacking your Christmas party? There's no plan for that, not without living, every day, like this:
londonpolice.jpg
It's patently obvious all you've ever wanted is for us all to lie down and let Islam walk over us as you libtards do, but some of us have other ideas, PantyHose. You stick with your 'plan' - talk liberalism to them, and see how long you last :)
Yes, if it's terribly evil to resist Islam and it's brutal savage butchers, I'm evil and I don't care who knows it. What's your excuse?
Unlike you, I don't need an excuse since I consider all religion evil, and all religious people a threat to a decent and liberal secular society.

londonpolice.jpg
Unlike you, I don't need an excuse since I consider all religion evil, and all religious people a threat to a decent and liberal secular society.
You don't need an excuse to be evil?
OK.

Angry and justifiably vindictive is more likely than "frightened and on edge." What the jihadists are doing, not only here but in other places, calls for an angrily violent response -- which eventually is sure to come.

This refrain, or words similar to them , have been used by folks from this administration multiple times since Paris and now San Bernardino to describe, I guess, the state of mind they believe is currently coursing through the minds of Americans.

Loretta Lynch used these words this morning on Meet the Press, "This horrific attack has people on edge and frightened. We've lost so many victims and people were wounded. People are concerned and we understand that," Lynch said. ( News from The Associated Press )

I am beginning to get the feeling that they are the ones "on edge and frightened" and they are doing their best to project their fears on to the rest of us in hopes of convincing us we're "on edge and frightened..."
londonpolice.jpg
concealed-carry-sign-NHE-16351_300.gif

images

Im on edge and frightened but only from khanish thought police, irish scum and Scandinavian feminazis.

getting blown up is the least of my worries.

londonpolice.jpg
OK.
Those who are evil are afraid to take reality head on, afraid to look at themselves in the mirror, able to call others evil but never their own kind, their tribe, their religion, their dogma, their nation. I am nothing like that and I certainly could be evil, if I chose to be, but I am a moral being and therefore do not. You however, live like an animal, in fear. From that great evil follows naturally.

Im on edge and frightened but only from khanish thought police, irish scum and Scandinavian feminazis.

Irish scum? What? We're a peaceful bunch :rolleyes:

Them pansy assed liberals can talk big and brave and give advice on how to placate terrorists. Now they're beginning to realize that they will be first in line for an ISIS head cutting.
We have always been first in line, dumbass. Liberals are the enemy of religion and reactionaries but unlike you we aren't hiding under our wet beds.
You are not a liberal. You are a reactionary progressive. You old fuddy duddies are on the way out.

OK.
Those who are evil are afraid to take reality head on, afraid to look at themselves, in the mirror, able to call others evil but never their own kind, their tribe, their nation. I am nothing like that and I certainly could be evil, if I chose to be, but I am a moral being, and therefore do not. You however, live like an animal, in fear.
Just as I thought. You're evil :muahaha::muahaha::muahaha:

Not us shanty Irish!

Notre Dame, The Placid Irish. lol

Bullies without honour.

londonpolice.jpg

images
You think that pea shooter, in the middle of a panic, would have stopped two people armed with automatic AR-15s? He would have been this, and just as successful.
images

700px-ndleprechaunsvg.png

Bullies without honour.

You're not one of those Black and Tans are ya?

Nope!
I don't know of anyone, nor am I, or any of my friends and neighbors.
We all go about our everyday business.
No one is hiding and in fear.

The neighbors in San Bernardino said they were afraid to report them because they thought they would be labeled as anti Muslim.
So it seems that PC correctness and lefty labeling has backfired on them big time.

OK.
Those who are evil are afraid to take reality head on, afraid to look at themselves in the mirror, able to call others evil but never their own kind, their tribe, their religion, their dogma, their nation. I am nothing like that and I certainly could be evil, if I chose to be, but I am a moral being and therefore do not. You however, live like an animal, in fear. From that great evil follows naturally.

So what is your heritage?

londonpolice.jpg

images
You think that pea shooter, in the middle of a panic, would have stopped two people armed with automatic AR-15s? He would have been this, and just as successful.
images

A .44 Magnum in the hands of an expert marksman will neutralize any 2 Ayrab maniacs in 2 seconds. End of standoff.

700px-ndleprechaunsvg.png

Rudy! Rudy! Rudy! Rudy!

Forum List

Back