Speaker Johnson is preparing another bill to address funding for Ukraine, Israel, and border concerns

JimH52

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2007
US

So, will trump allow this to come up for vote? Wait, isn't he just a private citizen at this point? Why are the rups allowing him to drag them around like neutered sheep? Are they really that frightened of the man? Of course, only one House member can call for the Speakers removal, under the lame rups rules. Johnson my be putting his job on the line?

You don't want to see any aid to Ukraine or Israel or help on the border. You are MAGA. You want the US to fail, so your king, Donald, can be dictator.
We want the border protected by adherence to our existing laws, and we want our money spent on US citizens not the funding of a foreign war jimboliar.
Are you stupid or somethin Forrest??

So, will trump allow this to come up for vote? Wait, isn't he just a private citizen at this point? Why are the rups allowing him to drag them around like neutered sheep? Are they really that frightened of the man? Of course, only one House member can call for the Speakers removal, under the lame rups rules. Johnson my be putting his job on the line?
Let's see if this will work.

So when Democrats vote against it, will you call them out for “causing the border crisis”, or for “supporting Putin”?

Don't need a Bill for the Border. Just enforce the LAW. Keep them out. Use our Army to defend OUR Border. Let Europe defend Ukraine. Poland ,France ,England ,and even Spain still have pretty good Armies.

You don't want to see any aid to Ukraine or Israel or help on the border. You are MAGA. You want the US to fail, so your king, Donald, can be dictator.
It’s the anti-Israel Dems who don’t want to help Israel.

Screw them, too.

We have average Americans struggling to decide whether to put fuel in their cars to get to work or to put food on their tables to feed their families.

Why should they be put on the hook for it?

At some point we need to start highlighting that this ''pro-every other country in the world at the expense of American prosperity'' attitude is itself patently anti-America in both practice and nature.

We're getting looted by these entitlement minded assholes all over the world and we're being looted at the barrel of our own government's gun. I'm tired of that crap...

Last edited:

Forum List

Back