On Anti-Semitism

Do you have a problem with his articles, Patrick? Maybe if you were a psychologist yourself you could have helped him with his studies on Muslim inbreeding, unless of course you feel it is quite OK to marry your first cousin. And evidently Patrick has no problem with what is going on in Europe with regard to Muslims, no matter how much trouble they cause in the countries they immigrated to. And, Patrick, you might know a few Muslims, but others have met them too and when they are honest, they will admit that they think many of their physical disorders in their family are as a result of cousins marrying cousins. I believe it is against the law in America to marry your first cousin. There was a study about an American family which was brought up in biology classes. There were so much intermarriage in this family that as a result generation after generation were a bunch of idiots. Do you think Americans would deny that this happened here the way you want to give the Muslims a pass? Tell you what, Patrick, find a group of Pakistanis and ask them if they don't marry their first cousins.

still waiting on nicolai sennels credenrials...

meanwhile, back to business. are you about the most stupid, bigoted, wee shite on the face of the planet or what? first of all, what makes you think a psychologist is capable of doing a generic study. it is so far removed from his area of expertise it is incredible.

as for reasearch, an attribute you accuse me of lacking, i sort of thought it was common knowledge that cousin marriages were not particularly deleterious. they occur in about 10% of the world population anyway...worldwide!!!

anyway...here are some easy to understand articles...oh, and please excuse me for using reputable sources. i realise you are not familiar with them...

Cousin Marriage OK by Science | Wired Science | Wired.com

There's nothing wrong with cousins getting married, scientists say - Science - News - The Independent

http://www.nytimes.com/2009/11/26/garden/26cousins.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0
So tell us, Seal, if both parents carry a gene for a certain disease, you don't think their offspring have a better chance of getting that disease than someone whose parents were not cousins and might not carry that gene? As for a psychologist, have you ever thought that he might have studied up on what happens when first cousins marry? You are not as smart as you think you are, Seal, because there has been other research about it if you had bothered looking for it instead of just pulling up articles which you feel proves your point. As for bigoted, don't tell me you are not bigoted against another group of people. You certainly didn't hide it on other message boards. That is why you were so buddy buddy with B.J. David. I will give you the same advice I gave your alter ego Patrick. Find a group of Pakistanis and ask them if there are any problems in their families with so many first cousins marrying.

Do you have a problem with his articles, Patrick? Maybe if you were a psychologist yourself you could have helped him with his studies on Muslim inbreeding, unless of course you feel it is quite OK to marry your first cousin. And evidently Patrick has no problem with what is going on in Europe with regard to Muslims, no matter how much trouble they cause in the countries they immigrated to. And, Patrick, you might know a few Muslims, but others have met them too and when they are honest, they will admit that they think many of their physical disorders in their family are as a result of cousins marrying cousins. I believe it is against the law in America to marry your first cousin. There was a study about an American family which was brought up in biology classes. There were so much intermarriage in this family that as a result generation after generation were a bunch of idiots. Do you think Americans would deny that this happened here the way you want to give the Muslims a pass? Tell you what, Patrick, find a group of Pakistanis and ask them if they don't marry their first cousins.

meanwhile, back to business. are you about the most stupid, bigoted, wee shite on the face of the planet or what? first of all, what makes you think a psychologist is capable of doing a generic study. it is so far removed from his area of expertise it is incredible.

as for reasearch, an attribute you accuse me of lacking, i sort of thought it was common knowledge that cousin marriages were not particularly deleterious. they occur in about 10% of the world population anyway...worldwide!!!

anyway...here are some easy to understand articles...oh, and please excuse me for using reputable sources. i realise you are not familiar with them...

There's nothing wrong with cousins getting married, scientists say - Science - News - The Independent

So tell us, Seal, if both parents carry a gene for a certain disease, you don't think their offspring have a better chance of getting that disease than someone whose parents were not cousins and might not carry that gene? As for a psychologist, have you ever thought that he might have studied up on what happens when first cousins marry? You are not as smart as you think you are, Seal, because there has been other research about it if you had bothered looking for it instead of just pulling up articles which you feel proves your point. As for bigoted, don't tell me you are not bigoted against another group of people. You certainly didn't hide it on other message boards. That is why you were so buddy buddy with B.J. David. I will give you the same advice I gave your alter ego Patrick. Find a group of Pakistanis and ask them if there are any problems in their families with so many first cousins marrying.

What point are you trying to make?

Maybe that is why, Baghdad Bob, we see the Muslims rioting over every silly thing because there are too many cousin marriages which afflicted their brains. Look what happened over a silly film clip. Maybe you should see the school psychiatrist to find out why a young boy like you spends all his time on message boards instead of doing things that other young boys do with friends. Perhaps you can tell us the point of you blabbering away all day long.

Maybe that is why, Baghdad Bob, we see the Muslims rioting over every silly thing because there are too many cousin marriages which afflicted their brains. Look what happened over a silly film clip. Maybe you should see the school psychiatrist to find out why a young boy like you spends all his time on message boards instead of doing things that other young boys do with friends. Perhaps you can tell us the point of you blabbering away all day long.

Hey bitch, I asked you a clear question, what point are you trying to make?? Can't answer it? Don't respond

Hey bitch, I asked you a clear question, what point are you trying to make?? Can't answer it? Don't respond
I made the point, Stud Muffin.

Shaddup that's not a point. That's the 50 cents an hour Jihadwatch has you by their leash. :cool:

Shaddup that's not a point. That's the 50 cents an hour Jihadwatch has you by their leash. :cool:
If there is anyone who should shut his yap for a while, it is you, Baghdad Bob. Look at how you have been blabbering all day long. If someone is on a leash, it is a good bet that you might be on one. Maybe this is the way you earn your allowance. One word of warning though, when you next visit your hometown, please leave the baggy pants at home, Stud Muffin.
Hamas cracks down on saggy pants | The Times of Israel

If there is anyone who should shut his yap for a while, it is you, Baghdad Bob. Look at how you have been blabbering all day long. If someone is on a leash, it is a good bet that you might be on one. Maybe this is the way you earn your allowance. One word of warning though, when you next visit your hometown, please leave the baggy pants at home, Stud Muffin.

You're their dog on a leash. This article is another false blog by a Jewish website. It's really funny how they attempt to bash Hamas.

That would be a great thing anyway. Saggy pants are disgusting.

Last edited:

Perhaps that you are a prime example of what happens XXXXX? :D
Mod edit, no family rule

oh, for fooks sake, i don't think i want to discuss rudimentary mendelian genetics involving hypotheticals about double recessives with you.

as for what sennels has studied, i have no idea. that is why i asked for his background and credentials from a reputable source. all i see on him is from hate sites. i am still waiting. for all i know, he could have gotten his doctorate by mailing in the info on the back of a matchbook cover.

what i have looked for is reputable articles on cousin marriage and its effects based upon reputable science studies, not the ramblings of a muslim hater published on jewish hate sites.

as for General David, he, along with joan and i, were the most maligned posters on that other board, and the three of us showed considerable restraint in our responses. for someone who was accused of endangering his wife's life and the life of his beloved daughter by inducing premature labour in order that the child might be born on hitler's birthday, or alleging joannie's annual absence to visit her elderly mother was for having to receive electro-shock thereapy, their patience might be described as saintly.

so, no, hoss. i am not bigoted. there are rules on this board that there weren't on the other and the ability of zionist posters to harrass others is somewhat limited and that is why the response here are so minimal, despite the bigotry the zionist posters direct at others.

Last edited:

You're their dog on a leash. This article is another false blog by a Jewish website. It's really funny how they attempt to bash Hamas.

Typical excuses from someone like Baghdad Bob. Nobody has to be on anyone's leash to see what is going on in the Muslim world. All one has to do is read on-line news sources like Dawn.com, Jakara News, etc. to find out what is really happening in the Muslim world since our own media just seems to overlook most of it. Plus we also are able to see articles from Europe so we know what is going on there, such as Sharia courts ‘as consensual as rape’, House of Lords told - Telegraph However, keep on trying, Baghdad Bob, to show us just how childish you really are.

Typical excuses from someone like Baghdad Bob. Nobody has to be on anyone's leash to see what is going on in the Muslim world. All one has to do is read on-line news sources like Dawn.com, Jakara News, etc. to find out what is really happening in the Muslim world since our own media just seems to overlook most of it. Plus we also are able to see articles from Europe so we know what is going on there, such as Sharia courts ‘as consensual as rape’, House of Lords told - Telegraph However, keep on trying, Baghdad Bob, to show us just how childish you really are.

Why do you talk like a bot? I'm not surprised at all. Hoss fly is Israeli by race. So technically he's Jewish. Doesn't matter if he doesn't believe the religion.

Why do you talk like a bot? I'm not surprised at all. Hoss fly is Israeli by race. So technically he's Jewish. Doesn't matter if he doesn't believe the religion.
Take the pacifier out of your mouth and go get some fresh air today on your tricycle.

Take the pacifier out of your mouth and go get some fresh air today on your tricycle.

It just fell out of my mouth :redface::redface::tongue::D Waaaaaaaaaaaa Waaaaaaaaaa I'm crying like never before.

Israeli by race? Technically he's Jewish?
You're nearly as bigoted as you are ignorant but neither match your stupidity, Princess. :D

Israeli by RACE?!

WTF does *that* mean?

You Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago. So if he is part of the tribe. Hell, he must be Israeli.
Correction: An Appalachian-American, descended from Manessah. Formerly an Assembly of God Holy Roller. I told you that once before. And it's 'Sir Hossfly' to you, Stud Muffin.

Israeli by RACE?!

WTF does *that* mean?

You Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago. So if he is part of the tribe. Hell, he must be Israeli.
Correction: An Appalachian-American, descended from Manessah. Formerly an Assembly of God Holy Roller. I told you that once before. And it's 'Sir Hossfly' to you, Stud Muffin.

:cool: okay forget you then. But Lipush and every other Jew must have connections to the israelites.

:cool: okay forget you then. But Lipush and every other Jew must have connections to the israelites.
That's right! They are of the Chosen, ain't they?

Forum List

Back