On Anti-Semitism

Israeli by RACE?!

WTF does *that* mean?

You Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago.

Another chunk of camel crap by this board's most prolific crapper.
Where's the link to your latest bit of stupidity, Princess?

Every Jew tells us Israel is their God given land. I ask why? They tell me they are Israelites. Correct me when you can.

You Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago.

Every Jew tells us Israel is their God given land. I ask why? They tell me they are Israelites. Correct me when you can.

You are just too stupid. You said that "Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago."
Post something from "the Jews" which makes that claim, Princess. :D

You are just too stupid. You said that "Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago."

Lipush please proceed.

Zionism is a direct result of anti semitism, first in Tsarist Russia then in Nazi Germany. They are 2 sides of the same coin.

And they feed off each other.

The Muslim world did not have the same level of Jew hatred as Europe for centuries.

But since the Zionists stole Arab Palestine, Anti Semitism is now rife in the Muslim world like it never was before

And as the whole world wakes up to the horror of the stolen land, it will only get worse.

Israel will be regarded like South Africa, or even worse.

This time, unlike in Russia or Germany, it is our own fault .

Yes, ours....I am Jewish myself but NOT Zionist.

Lipush please proceed.

"Every Jew tells us Israel is their God given land." - BecauseIKnowSquat
The amount of stupidity which rolls off your keyboard is astounding.

Lipush please proceed.

"Every Jew tells us Israel is their God given land." - BecauseIKnowSquat
The amount of stupidity which rolls off your keyboard is astounding.

Yes Jews as a whole state that reason as to why they migrated to the land.

Zionism is a direct result of anti semitism, first in Tsarist Russia then in Nazi Germany. They are 2 sides of the same coin.

The Muslim world did not have the same level of Jew hatred as Europe for centuries.

But since the Zionists stole Arab Palestine, Anti Semitism is now rife in the Muslim world like it never was before

And as the whole world wakes up to the horror of the stolen land, it will only get worse.

Stolen land?
You've been drinking the Kool-aid and you are neither Jewish nor a Zionist here ... you're a screen name just like everyone else.

Thanks for that. The problem is the one sided media in America. When the media only has one right side. And it's always Israel. There isn't any other side. This creates anti semitism. If it was fair and decent journalism. People wouldn't be so upset.

Also when Zionists go on and call arabs animals and call the Islamic prophet names. It forces insults back at them.

Last edited:

Link?

Judaism 101: The Land of Israel

Sorry Princess, but your source does not say that "Every Jew tells us Israel is their God given land" nor does it say that "Jews as a whole state that reason as to why they migrated to the land" nor does it say that "Jews claim that everyone in Israel is a descendant of Israelites that lived in Israel 3 thousand years ago."
You won't find a source which supports your camel crap because you make that crap up.
Like you, it has no value. :D

I post this because it is a view I had never heard before. As a Christian the hate thing is disturbing. I do believe Willy is wrong and I want your views on this to straighten me out. Is Willy right or not?
WillyWonka787 posts the following:
Why Do People Hate The Jews?

Historians have classified six explanations as to why people hate the Jews:
Economic -- "We hate Jews because they possess too much wealth and power."
Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
Deicide -- "We hate Jews because they killed Jesus."
Outsiders -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
Racial Theory -- "We hate Jews because they are an inferior race."
Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.
Scapegoat -- Any group must already be hated to be an effective scapegoat.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason. We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness -

In the above post Willy used the term “hate” 12 times and he seems to be speaking for the Jewish people. Cleary he is wrong, Christians do not hate Jews. This is a demented look at life that does not exist in the real world. What is even more distorted is why he thinks Christians hate Jews.
WillyWonka787 goes on to say:
Anti-Semitism: 2000 Years of Christian Love
This is about the active hatred and oppression of Jews in history and at present.
The history of organized anti-Semitism is a history of Christian influence...

WillyWonka787 then explains the reason for anti-, its Christian based
Nearly every culture that came into contact with Western Christianity tolerated and accepted Jews until Christianity spread its violent anti-Jewish message across the West. Only with Christian principles was anti-semitism made possible. No other religion has hated the Jews as much as Christian communities. Anti-Semitism spread from Christianity,

The above are not my words, they are Willy words. As a Christian I must ask, does he have a point to make or what?

No he does not have a point. He is totally WRONG WRONG WRONG. Christians do not hate Jews, period

Last edited:
I post this because it is a view I had never heard before. As a Christian the hate thing is disturbing. I do believe Willy is wrong and I want your views on this to straighten me out. Is Willy right or not?

Chosen People -- "We hate Jews because they arrogantly claim that they are the chosen people."
Outsiders -- "We hate Jews because they are different than us." (The dislike of the unlike.)
Economic -- The Jews of 17th- 20th century Poland and Russia were dirt poor, had no influence and yet they were hated.

Every other hated group is hated for a relatively defined reason. We Jews, however, are hated in paradoxes: Jews are hated for being a lazy and inferior race - but also for dominating the economy and taking over the world. We are hated for stubbornly maintaining our separateness -

In the above post Willy used the term “hate” 12 times and he seems to be speaking for the Jewish people. Cleary he is wrong, Christians do not hate Jews. This is a demented look at life that does not exist in the real world. What is even more distorted is why he thinks Christians hate Jews.
This is about the active hatred and oppression of Jews in history and at present.

Nearly every culture that came into contact with Western Christianity tolerated and accepted Jews until Christianity spread its violent anti-Jewish message across the West. Only with Christian principles was anti-semitism made possible. No other religion has hated the Jews as much as Christian communities. Anti-Semitism spread from Christianity,

The above are not my words, they are Willy words. As a Christian I must ask, does he have a point to make or what?

No he does not have a point. He is totally WRONG WRONG WRONG. Christians do not hate Jews, period

For the first 18 years of my life, I only lived and went to school with Jews. After I entered the working world, and started meeting Christians, I can say this: Some Christians hate Jews, and some don't. There are a couple of "religious" Christians on this Board, like Sherri and Ariux, who hate Jews with a vengeance. But most ppl that I have met in "real life" don't hate Jews.

Judaism 101: The Land of Israel

The above is junk. Israel was a person not a place. The Israelites were driven out of Egypt after Moses murders an Egyptian in cold blood. When the Egyptians try to find Moses and punish him he gathers up his people and flees. This marks the great Exodus.

After crossing the desert they came across the first inhabited place, Jerusalem and there they attacked an unarmed city and murdered many within. I could give you the biblical account but it would take up too much space. But the truth will be told, for their sake.

Last edited:

Link?

For the first 18 years of my life, I only lived and went to school with Jews. After I entered the working world, and started meeting Christians, I can say this: Some Christians hate Jews, and some don't. There are a couple of "religious" Christians on this Board, like Sherri and Ariux, who hate Jews with a vengeance. But most ppl that I have met in "real life" don't hate Jews.

I have never met anyone who "hates" Jews, period. But I guess if you look hard enough and try, try, try maybe you can find one but not where I live. It is just not there. There are numerious Jews who are great actors and I watch them in the movies and on TV. There is NO hate there. Put this unfouded feeling behind you. No-one Hates "Jews", period

Last edited:
WHY THEY WERE CHOSEN

(Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself, above all people that are upon the face of the earth.

(Deu 7:7 KJV) The LORD did not set his love upon you, nor choose you, because ye were more in number than any people; for ye were the fewest of all people:

(Deu 7:8 KJV) But because the LORD loved you, and because he would keep the oath which he had sworn unto your fathers, hath the LORD brought you out with a mighty hand, and redeemed you out of the house of bondmen, from the hand of Pharaoh king of Egypt.

(Deu 7:9 KJV) Know therefore that the LORD thy God, he is God, the faithful God, which keepeth covenant and mercy with them that love him and keep his commandments to a thousand generations;

(Deu 7:10 KJV) And repayeth them that hate him to their face, to destroy them: he will not be slack to him that hateth him, he will repay him to his face.

(Deu 7:11 KJV) Thou shalt therefore keep the commandments, and the statutes, and the judgments, which I command thee this day, to do them.

(Deu 7:12 KJV) Wherefore it shall come to pass, if ye hearken to these judgments, and keep, and do them, that the LORD thy God shall keep unto thee the covenant and the mercy which he sware unto thy fathers:

(Deu 7:13 KJV) And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of thy womb, and the fruit of thy land, thy corn, and thy wine, and thine oil, the increase of thy kine, and the flocks of thy sheep, in the land which he sware unto thy fathers to give thee.

(Deu 8:6 KJV) Therefore thou shalt keep the commandments of the LORD thy God, to walk in his ways, and to fear him.

(Deu 8:11 KJV) Beware that thou forget not the LORD thy God, in not keeping his commandments, and his judgments, and his statutes, which I command thee this day:

(Deu 8:19 KJV) And it shall be, if thou do at all forget the LORD thy God, and walk after other gods, and serve them, and worship them, I testify against you this day that ye shall surely perish.

God chose them to show us the way. By example, by following His Commandments and expressing the love for the stranger as we all should love our neighbors. It is spelled out in scripture, all you have to do is read it and do it and then it will be done.

Instead once they created the State of Isreal the first thing they did and still do is murder children in cold blood

Last edited:
Just look at what Israeli Prime ministers have said. It's a Jewish homeland. Enough proof. No one denies that Jews went there for that reason.

Forum List

Back