On Anti-Semitism

Mikek---are you trying to make a point? Jews have a long history and have maintained a distinctive culture thruout -------chances are you come from some mongrel mess of the leftovers from a dozen different -----NON EXTANT nations I could have a conversation with Jesus of Nazareth----chances are----if you ran into one of your ancestors from 1500 years ago-----you would not have a common language and could not offer him a cup or water----intelligibly--------or------you do not even have a history-----being the descendant of illiterates----therefore I will not bother to ask if your ancestors were ever expelled or migrated
I agree with your assessment. In fact one cannot observe the inhabitants of a typical Hassidic community without finding substantial evidence of in-breeding. But I'd say that is taking the concept of genetic exclusivity a bit far -- wouldn't you?
Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News
You'l should know about inbreeding in by god West Virgini...you'l aren't one of them "Blue Skins' in West Virgini, are ya 'ol Hoss? LOL

Mikek---are you trying to make a point? Jews have a long history and have maintained a distinctive culture thruout -------chances are you come from some mongrel mess of the leftovers from a dozen different -----NON EXTANT nations I could have a conversation with Jesus of Nazareth----chances are----if you ran into one of your ancestors from 1500 years ago-----you would not have a common language and could not offer him a cup or water----intelligibly--------or------you do not even have a history-----being the descendant of illiterates----therefore I will not bother to ask if your ancestors were ever expelled or migrated
I agree with your assessment. In fact one cannot observe the inhabitants of a typical Hassidic community without finding substantial evidence of in-breeding. But I'd say that is taking the concept of genetic exclusivity a bit far -- wouldn't you?
Muslim Inbreeding: Impacts on intelligence, sanity, health and society | Culture Wars Right Side News

lol...and you and others whine about stormfront users, which, by yhe way, i have never ever seen any poster link to.

do ypou really want to discuss inbreeding...here's one for ya...from a legitimate news site.,,

"But Rabbi Bernard Freilich, a community leader in Borough Park and other Orthodox neighborhoods, acknowledged it’s not uncommon for cousins to marry, but said that doesn’t make their children murderous psychopaths.

“There are thousands of [married] people in the community who are related and there’s no problem. It’s preposterous to say that because there’s a possibility of his parents being related, [Aron] would be crazy,” Freilich said."

Lawyer for Levi Aron hints inbreeding among Orthodox Jewish community linked to murder of Leiby Kletzky - NYPOST.com

this cat even condones it...and right here in thee USA.

Last edited:
maybe you would enlighten us as to how the good dr. poussaint, who many people disagree with due to the "not guilty becaise of mental defect" defense as well as many other easons, would regard people like hoss, roudy, irose, say it, lipush, and some o the others on this board. you may even want to look at yourself and your own attitudes, although less blatant than thosse previously mentioned.

racism is not included in the DSM-IV, nor do i believe it will be included in the DSM-5 due to come out.

perhaps you may actually want to reread him, or read him, whatever the case may be.

Not to be picky but because you are an intelligent and very precise poster a simple question. In your post when describing the editions of the DSM why did you switch from the Roman Numeral IV to the Arabic Numeral 5. Just curious ...

i just was keeping up with the American Psychiatric Assciation (APA). DSM-5 was originally DSM-V but they changed it. i heard that the reason that they changed is that the APA has a lot of jewish members and they claimed that, because of the roman presence in the region and their destruction of israel, that the use of roman numerals was anti-semitic and pro-roman catholic. there was actually a pretty fierce debate because one splinter group of the jewish contingent argued arabic numerals were anti-semitic as well, and suggested the hebrew numeric system, which was very complicated as it is based on the hebrew alphabet and DSM-ה was kind of weird anyway.

so a compromise was reached, and they decided that christians were more dangerous than muslims (old school stuff) so they would go with arabic numerals. the goyim psychiatrists agreed because they were, after three weeks of arguing, just said "whatev" and succumbed to the disires of the APA's ewish interest group.

just kiddin'. i like to maggie's nostrils flaring and her face lush with rage. she is cute and all, but when she is angry, wooooo-eeeeee.

the real story...the APA changed it. i have no idea why.

sorry i didn't answer earlier. maggie said i had a bum link somewhere and she never copies posts so i went back to look for it.

I do copy posts - but only when their content is meaningful in context.

BTW: I wear a size 51/2 shoe - feel free to imagine its print left on your lower cheeks.

I do copy posts - but only when their content is meaningful in context.

BTW: I wear a size 51/2 shoe - feel free to imagine its print left on your lower cheeks.

sorry, mags...i'm not really into S/M, bondage, that whole dominatrix role playing scene, so i'll pass. if you've got anything else you want me to imagine, let me know. i do love it when you talk dirty to me though. thanks.

Last edited:
Oh, and for how it affects the veracity of what the Jew-haters post? That's explained in the work of Dr. Alvin Poussaint - when prejudice is strong enough, it becomes pathological just like any other delusion.

The problem is: I asked how it affects the veracity of a post not the mental condition of the poster, delusions can easily discounted by posting the facts that we all have at our finger tips.

When prejudice is strong enough is purely intrinsic and so are opinions. We can all sense and easily spot the few pathological posters whose truths on these boards are easily refuted by scholarly facts.
Don't worry, Marg. Pbel thinks he is pulling the wool over the eyes of those who stick up for Israel, but I think we can figure out his true feelings toward Jews. You don't neerd a PhD to understand why he even started this thread.

This post is NOT about my feelings about Jews, but about the ME; it is whether feelings affect the veracity of the post. If I post something, do my Feelings affect what is actually written?

Last edited:
I agree with your assessment. In fact one cannot observe the inhabitants of a typical Hasidic community without finding substantial evidence of in-breeding. But I'd say that is taking the concept of genetic exclusivity a bit far -- wouldn't you?

What constitutes "a typical Hassidic community" and have you observed one?
A typical Hasidic community is one in which the inhabitants are Hasidim. (Simple enough?) The women wear long skirts and the men dress like the Amish, have long dangling sideburns and they walk fast as if someone is after them.

And, yes. I have observed what is the most populous Hasidic community in the U.S., which is located in Crown Heights, Brooklyn, NY. That community was the scene of a virtual pogrom back in 1991 when Blacks from a neighboring community rioted for days, killed a few of the Hasids in the attempted purge and destroyed a lot of property. It was quite an event.

Not to be picky but because you are an intelligent and very precise poster a simple question. In your post when describing the editions of the DSM why did you switch from the Roman Numeral IV to the Arabic Numeral 5. Just curious ...

i just was keeping up with the American Psychiatric Assciation (APA). DSM-5 was originally DSM-V but they changed it. i heard that the reason that they changed is that the APA has a lot of jewish members and they claimed that, because of the roman presence in the region and their destruction of israel, that the use of roman numerals was anti-semitic and pro-roman catholic. there was actually a pretty fierce debate because one splinter group of the jewish contingent argued arabic numerals were anti-semitic as well, and suggested the hebrew numeric system, which was very complicated as it is based on the hebrew alphabet and DSM-ה was kind of weird anyway.

so a compromise was reached, and they decided that christians were more dangerous than muslims (old school stuff) so they would go with arabic numerals. the goyim psychiatrists agreed because they were, after three weeks of arguing, just said "whatev" and succumbed to the disires of the APA's ewish interest group.

just kiddin'. i like to maggie's nostrils flaring and her face lush with rage. she is cute and all, but when she is angry, wooooo-eeeeee.

Woo. Still the flaming asshole.

Mikek----there is a degree of inbreeding among jews----but the fact is that inbreeding is very prevalent in the world-----good you mention the AMISH---they are far more inbred than jews -----studies have shown specific genetic mutations in many many relatively inbred populations in the world A trick of reality is that genetic mutations in jewish populations SEEM more prevalent than in other populations for an interesting reason------lots of the Docs who suspected such phenomena in their patient populations-----have HAPPENED TO BE JEWS WITH JEWISH PATIENT POPULATIONS------really.....i am not kidding

Marge----were you size 5 as a teen ager? I was----then---well-----as you get older and they say pregnancy..........

Woo. Still the flaming asshole.

any reason why you left out te second to the last line of the post, "the real story...the APA changed it. i have no idea why" other than that you're a fucking jerk and liar. it really does change the tone of what i posted.

i am used to being lied about and have undergone some extreme editing before to include having quotes fabricated out thin ayr, but i still don't like it.

Rosie, as a teen I was a 4 1/2 or 5, yes. Back then it was the sample size........

Yes...... Now the sample size is something like an 8 1/2 and girls' ages and shoe sizes are about the same! I can still find flats in the children's department.

Last edited:
LOL yes-----uhm----in my younger adulthood-----I could not find shoes in 5---and had to wobble around in 51/2 and even 6 I did not have any luck in children's sizes--------but its ok now----I am a SIX (GIANT FEET) and they are available-----usually

lol...and you and others whine about stormfront users, which, by yhe way, i have never ever seen any poster link to.

do ypou really want to discuss inbreeding...here's one for ya...from a legitimate news site.,,

"But Rabbi Bernard Freilich, a community leader in Borough Park and other Orthodox neighborhoods, acknowledged it’s not uncommon for cousins to marry, but said that doesn’t make their children murderous psychopaths.

“There are thousands of [married] people in the community who are related and there’s no problem. It’s preposterous to say that because there’s a possibility of his parents being related, [Aron] would be crazy,” Freilich said."

Lawyer for Levi Aron hints inbreeding among Orthodox Jewish community linked to murder of Leiby Kletzky - NYPOST.com

I don't know if your friend Joan ever used Stormfront, but she certainly used the David Duke site (and when called on it claimed she thought it was a dating site). In addition, she used something from the publishing house of the Holocaust Revisionist group. Meanwhile, Seal, perhaps you would like to give us the statistics of how many Jews are actually marrying their cousins nowadays and how many Muslims are doing so. In fact, for all we know, when you see a Muslim with four wives, who is to say that two or three of them aren't the man's cousin.

The problem is: I asked how it affects the veracity of a post not the mental condition of the poster, delusions can easily discounted by posting the facts that we all have at our finger tips.

When prejudice is strong enough is purely intrinsic and so are opinions. We can all sense and easily spot the few pathological posters whose truths on these boards are easily refuted by scholarly facts.
Don't worry, Marg. Pbel thinks he is pulling the wool over the eyes of those who stick up for Israel, but I think we can figure out his true feelings toward Jews. You don't neerd a PhD to understand why he even started this thread.

This post is NOT about my feelings about Jews, but about the ME; it is whether feelings affect the veracity of the post. If I post something, do my Feelings affect what is actually written?
So give us an intelligent answer, Phillip, as to why when you were posting on the Middle East Discussion Board, you never brought up anything that was happening in the Middle East, except to incite the readers against the Jews or Israel. People were being suicide and car bombed in many Middle East countries, young women were being raped and killed in Iranian prisons, etc. etc., and it appeared that you could care less about this as long as you could spew out that fake Sharon quote pllus posting your ridiculous poems that you would drag up even though the readers had already seen them numerous times over the years

I don't know if your friend Joan ever used Stormfront, but she certainly used the David Duke site (and when called on it claimed she thought it was a dating site).

Dat's some funny shit! :D

So give us an intelligent answer, Phillip, as to why when you were posting on the Middle East Discussion Board, you never brought up anything that was happening in the Middle East, except to incite the readers against the Jews or Israel. People were being suicide and car bombed in many Middle East countries, young women were being raped and killed in Iranian prisons, etc. etc., and it appeared that you could care less about this as long as you could spew out that fake Sharon quote pllus posting your ridiculous poems that you would drag up even though the readers had already seen them numerous times over the years

Hoss, I have always condemned atrocities on both sides. In fact I supported the Israeli invasion of Gaza for shooting rockets at civilian areas and still do except when Israel bombs indiscriminately...The Sharon quote is s real via AIPAC control of US ME politics, read the Walt/Mearsheimer study...Look at the Nutanyahoo spat with America's President who wants a peace deal and the Yahoo still building settlements...the poems are on target ten years ago and today...

Stop being a hater and post for Peace not Piece!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back