OMG! Two Salvadoran immigrants take formal possession of seized ranch

Hobbit said:
Apparantly, Arizona is far different from Texas. In Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, you can shoot any tresspassers on sight so long as you have a sign that says you will, and citizens' arrests carry a bit of weight. You see, in these three states, most people still believe that a person should be able to defend their property instead of being completely dependant on the government.
Fair enough, but at least have the decency to admit that you were wrong, when you are wrong like this.

jAZ said:
Thanks for doing a fantastic job of displaying the protypical example of a hatefilled conservative who appears whenever presented with facts that trump their bluster and hate.

Where's that darned rep-button. Another big-green block for you!

Thanks for doing a fantastic job of displaying the protypical example of a moronic liberal who appears whenever presented with facts that trump their orgasmic enjoyment of seeing Americans suffer at the hands of illegals.

jAZ said:
Thanks for doing a fantastic job of displaying the protypical example of a hatefilled conservative who appears whenever presented with facts that trump their bluster and hate.

Where's that darned rep-button. Another big-green block for you!

You haven't trumped jack shit boy. You've only been exposed as the "America hating liberal, find fault with America first", asshole you are.

You bet your ass I hate illegal aliens.

And I bet you're one of the liberals that voted for that slit licking liberal dem lesbo dyke janet napolitano there in Arizona.

Pale Rider said:
You haven't trumped jack shit boy. You've only been exposed as the "America hating liberal, find fault with America first", asshole you are.

And I bet you're one of the liberals that voted for that slit licking liberal dem lesbo dyke janet napolitano there in Arizona.
Do you hate illegal aliens or their enablers more?

The ClayTaurus said:
Do you hate illegal aliens or their enablers more?

Can't speak for Pale, but I definitely find the enablers more despicable. I feel sorry for some of the illegals. Some just want to find work and end up being screwed because they'll be deported if they report that they're being worked to death in a sweat shop. The ones who try to make it perfectly legal to cross the border at will, however, have no excuse.

Hobbit said:
Can't speak for Pale, but I definitely find the enablers more despicable. I feel sorry for some of the illegals. Some just want to find work and end up being screwed because they'll be deported if they report that they're being worked to death in a sweat shop. The ones who try to make it perfectly legal to cross the border at will, however, have no excuse.
That's kind of how I feel. If I was in their shoes, I can't say that I wouldn't resort to the same behaivor to feed my family. If anyone should be pistol whipped, it should be sleezebags who hire them for cheap, dangerous labor. I've never understood the point of violently hating illegals, other than it's a natural reaction, I suppose?

Hobbit said:

I for one am really angry about our administrations Immigration policy...or is that lack of?..Job outsourcing and insourcing of low wage employees are the fault of corporations lack of discipline and caring for the middle class workers of this country...and it okay to criticize the administration...being conservative does not mean 'carte blanche' approval for everything! However getting back on topic to give the illegals the property of a US Citizen is way off base and sets a bad precedent!

The ClayTaurus said:
That's kind of how I feel. If I was in their shoes, I can't say that I wouldn't resort to the same behaivor to feed my family. If anyone should be pistol whipped, it should be sleezebags who hire them for cheap, dangerous labor. I've never understood the point of violently hating illegals, other than it's a natural reaction, I suppose?

I know all the reasons of why people come here from mexico. Yeah some just want to work, but if that's the case, it's easy enough for them to get a "work visa" and come here legaly. Others are here as nothing more than thugs and gangsters. So there's a legal way to do it, and an illegal way to do it. And anyone doing it the illegal way is a criminal, plain and simple, and I have no love nor sympathy for them. They should be rounded up and sent back.

Enablers, yes, they're just as much at fault as the illegal. Enablers should be fined and imprisoned.

Pale Rider said:
I know all the reasons of why people come here from mexico. Yeah some just want to work, but if that's the case, it's easy enough for them to get a "work visa" and come here legaly. Others are here as nothing more than thugs and gangsters. So there's a legal way to do it, and an illegal way to do it. And anyone doing it the illegal way is a criminal, plain and simple, and I have no love nor sympathy for them. They should be rounded up and sent back.

Enablers, yes, they're just as at fault as the illegal. Enablers should be fined and imprisoned.
I was under the impression that getting a work visa the proper way was either overly time consuming, expensive, difficult, or any combination of the three. Does anyone know just how easy it really is? I know becoming a citizen and immigrating here isn't exactly an easy thing to do, and it definitely costs money.

Getting a work visa has turned into a legal mess that's very time consuming. They can only let in so many a year to prevent overcrowding. Ironically, one of the main reasons the process has become so bogged down is because the sheer volume of illegals has forced the INS to cut down on the number of work visas issued.

The ClayTaurus said:
I was under the impression that getting a work visa the proper way was either overly time consuming, expensive, difficult, or any combination of the three. Does anyone know just how easy it really is? I know becoming a citizen and immigrating here isn't exactly an easy thing to do, and it definitely costs money.

all they need to do is fill out a application...have a sponsor such as a farm etc...get a criminal history check and walla a work visa is theirs...has always been the case...however big corporations have now entered the mix and want illegals so they can intimidate them into working for next to nothing while pink slipping the US workers...what a grand slam big business is having!

archangel said:
all they need to do is fill out a application...have a sponsor such as a farm etc...get a criminal history check and walla a work visa is theirs...has always been the case...however big corporations have now entered the mix and want illegals so they can intimidate them into working for next to nothing while pink slipping the US workers...what a grand slam big business is having!
How do you get a sponsor? And how much does it cost the sponsor?

The ClayTaurus said:
How do you get a sponsor? And how much does it cost the sponsor?

workers have filled out applications on file with Immigration...when a match occurs for workers needed...the positions are filled as needed...and there is no cost to the sponsor...the applicant pays a nominal fee to Immigration...been outta the loop for awhile so not sure about the cost...but is was a small fee!

Pale Rider said:

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to the pale-one again...

jAZ said:
You must spread some reputation around before giving it to the pale-one again...

I gave you postive rep awhile back...because you made a comprehensive comment...now you are just being a ass now...pale is a person who is very blunt...something I admire in a person...let's not make a total ass out of yourself now...be blunt but at least control your input on a scale that behoves comprehension! If you get my drift!

In case you don't get it, Jaz, here it is:
Skyline%20drift.JPG

Some people just want a warm and fuzzy world where there are no borders and all the evil conservatives are locked away allowing the hippies to roam free and live in harmony.

Like Pale said, Illegals have 2 choices. Come here through a work Visa program. Work with an employer and take money home to mexico. Or they can cross the border illegally and do whatever is they intend to do, illegal or otherwise. Those that choose the illegal way are criminals in the eyes of THIS country's laws.

Sure they want to take the easy route and cross and get a job. Life isnt about the easy rode. Do we need to streamline the work visa and citizenship laws? Absolutely. So why don't YOU, Jaz, work to fix those laws that restrict certain numbers of people from entering into this country and stop praising laws that reward criminal behavior and make criminals out of American citizens protecting their property.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
archangel said:
I gave you postive rep awhile back...because you made a comprehensive comment...now you are just being a ass now...pale is a person who is very blunt...something I admire in a person...let's not make a total ass out of yourself now...be blunt but at least control your input on a scale that behoves comprehension! If you get my drift!
I have repeatedly posted facts that have refuted ignorant false statements pretending to be facts on this very thread. In return I get some guy who decides facts are the enemy and flaming insults are his friend and you feel it necessary to chastise *me* for being a little snarky and a little sarcastic yet generally polite in return?

I've laid out the facts as well as my opinion, and so far, I've I've been presented with in return is a pile of nasty, hatefilled personal insults as a way of avoiding the facts.

I'd be banned in 10 minutes if I responded in kind, so I choose snarky instead. How in the heck does one see fit to call my behavior out in this case?

jAZ said:
I have repeatedly posted facts that have refuted ignorant false statements pretending to be facts on this very thread. In return I get some guy who decides facts are the enemy and flaming insults are his friend and you feel it necessary to chastise *me* for being a little snarky and a little sarcastic yet generally polite in return?

I've laid out the facts as well as my opinion, and so far, I've I've been presented with in return is a pile of nasty, hatefilled personal insults as a way of avoiding the facts.

I'd be banned in 10 minutes if I responded in kind, so I choose snarky instead. How in the heck does one see fit to call my behavior out in this case?

in all fairness I myself have been banned for 24hrs twice...to say your piece and accept the consequences is admirable...however pale is a very blunt person...you must take him from a point of view as one who is not shy as to how he chooses to express himself...you are the one who made the"snarky"(whatever that is)comment directed to the board about giving pale postive rep...think hard about what I just said before a comment is returned! :wtf:

Forum List

Back