OMG! Two Salvadoran immigrants take formal possession of seized ranch

jAZ said:
I have repeatedly posted facts that have refuted ignorant false statements pretending to be facts on this very thread. In return I get some guy who decides facts are the enemy and flaming insults are his friend and you feel it necessary to chastise *me* for being a little snarky and a little sarcastic yet generally polite in return?

I've laid out the facts as well as my opinion, and so far, I've I've been presented with in return is a pile of nasty, hatefilled personal insults as a way of avoiding the facts.

I'd be banned in 10 minutes if I responded in kind, so I choose snarky instead. How in the heck does one see fit to call my behavior out in this case?
If you do a little research into Arch's posting history here, you'll see how "qualified" he is to critique your posts. If you
think hard about what [Arch] just said
then expect to :blowup:

jAZ said:
Yeah, simple trespassing doesn't give you premission to beat the crap out of someone. Sorry. We live in America, where EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty.

Where beating the crap outa someone is a far more severe crime than trespassing.

And where just because you are trespassing on a 20,000 acre ranch doesn't mean you are a threat to the "family" who are 8 miles up the road inside a secured house filled with guns.... or whatever.

You people are going so far out on a limb to justify this nutjobs violent behavior inventing threats to family and just flat our ignoring the personal responsibility of the rancher.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them. Don't ignore them.

Oh, boy. In order:

1. "Innocent until proven guilty" is for a court of law, not for someone invading your property. A private citizen is not under a duty to "prove" that an intruder is... an intruder. Pretty much every state provides for SOME right of self-defense.

2. The right to defend yourself and your property is what the founders considered a paramount right. Can you think of a more basic American right?

3. The ranchers didn't "injure" anyone. The two Hispanics' claims of "personal injury" are about as credible as every other bogus trip-fall claim brought by everyone named Lopez, Sanchez and Martinez ever freakin' born. Reminds me of the joke about the bus that wrecked. There were two passengers on board. By the time the police arrive, there are 50 Mexicans all hobbling around complaining about their backs.

4. Trespassing can indeed be more serious than assault, if it is on a home or landowner's property. That can come with a legal presumption of malicious intent.

5. The armed status of the ranch is not relevant to the above.

6. "Personal responsiblity," that's rich coming from a liberal. There is no greater exercise of personal responsibility than to defend your property and your family from invaders. For you to call the ranchers' action a demonstration of LACK of personal responsibility is flat-out revolting. You liberals seem to be awfully selective about "personal responsibility" on the one day in a century you mention it. Blacks, Hispanics, illegals, criminals... none of them ever need exercise it.

7. The "law," more richness. Liberals don't give a crap about the law. Even if they support it mildly, they don't want it enforced. Take drug laws. Laws they're even slightly opposed to are illegitimate: miscegenation, segregation, contraception... you guys consider it your DUTY to VIOLATE laws YOU don't agree with... The only laws liberals like are "hate crimes" laws, when applied to whites, and the tax laws, the higher the better.

8. And here, the "law" was perverted in the extreme, turned on its head by a liberal shyster and given reign by a court system that loves him and hates the true law.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
archangel said:
in all fairness I myself have been banned for 24hrs twice...to say your piece and accept the consequences is admirable...however pale is a very blunt person...you must take him from a point of view as one who is not shy as to how he chooses to express himself...you are the one who made the"snarky"(whatever that is)comment directed to the board about giving pale postive rep...think hard about what I just said before a comment is returned! :wtf:
I have... that guy acts like a jerk and its cool. I'm calm, collected and sarcastic but polite and I'm the one who's behavior we are discussing.

For anyone to suggest that my tact here needs work, but his is to be expected is a utter joke.

archangel said:
you are the one who made the"snarky"(whatever that is)
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=snarky

2. snarky

Adjective - Any language that contains quips or comments containing sarcastic or satirical witticisms intended as blunt irony. Usually delivered in a manner that is somewhat abrupt and out of context and intended to stun and amuse. Origin: Snark="snide remark".

Evelyn always called attention to the proverbial pink elephant in the room with her snarky comments.by Greg Feb 27, 2005

William Joyce said:
Oh, boy. In order:

1. "Innocent until proven guilty" is for a court of law, not for someone invading your property. A private citizen is not under a duty to "prove" that an intruder is... an intruder. Pretty much every state provides for SOME right of self-defense.

2. The right to defend yourself and your property is what the founders considered a paramount right. Can you think of a more basic American right?

3. The ranchers didn't "injure" anyone. The two Hispanics' claims of "personal injury" are about as credible as every other bogus trip-fall claim brought by everyone named Lopez, Sanchez and Martinez ever freakin' born. Reminds me of the joke about the bus that wrecked. There were two passengers on board. By the time the police arrive, there are 50 Mexicans all hobbling around complaining about their backs.

4. Trespassing can indeed be more serious than assault, if it is on a home or landowner's property. That can come with a legal presumption of malicious intent.

5. The armed status of the ranch is not relevant to the above.

6. "Personal responsiblity," that's rich coming from a liberal. There is no greater exercise of personal responsibility than to defend your property and your family from invaders. For you to call the ranchers' action a demonstration of LACK of personal responsibility is flat-out revolting. You liberals seem to be awfully selective about "personal responsibility" on the one day in a century you mention it. Blacks, Hispanics, illegals, criminals... none of them ever need exercise it.

7. The "law," more richness. Liberals don't give a crap about the law. Even if they support it mildly, they don't want it enforced. Take drug laws. Laws they're even slightly opposed to are illegitimate: miscegenation, segregation, contraception... you guys consider it your DUTY to VIOLATE laws YOU don't agree with... The only laws liberals like are "hate crimes" laws, when applied to whites, and the tax laws, the higher the better.

8. And here, the "law" was perverted in the extreme, turned on its head by a liberal shyster and given reign by a court system that loves him and hates the true law.

He just doesn't get it WJ. This jAZ comes in here in all his liberal glory, proclaiming that the legal American land owners DESERVED to lose their property to those "poor, innocent, timid, little illegal aliens". He came to the IMMEDIATE DEFENSE of the wetbacks, who entered this country ILLEGALY for ONE, and then, with no mention of what they really did, CONDEMNED the actions of the legal American land owner.

It's a mindset. It's a LIBERAL mindset. Shit on America. America is ALWAYS at FAULT. Find fault with America FIRST.

Yeah I was harsh jaz, because that type of thought train irritates the shit out of me. YOU irritate the shit out of me. LIBERALS irritate the shit out of me. A lot of the time I can keep my ire in check, but some things like this topic just set me off, especially when IDIOTS like you so VEHEMENTLY DEFEND ILLEGAL SCUM that have made a mockery of American laws and STOLEN a LEGAL AMERICAN CITIZEN'S LAND with the help of your kind. That ranch might have been owned by that family for centuries. But you don't give a fuck do ya? Fuck 'em. They're American. They HAVE to be WRONG.

You liberals are all just a bunch of fucked up rat bastards.

Forum List

Back