OMG! Two Salvadoran immigrants take formal possession of seized ranch

jAZ said:
What happened to the "personal responsibility" mantra of the right? Does that only apply when you are criticizing those on the left?

This Rancher committed a crime. Now, he got off in criminal court just like OJ Simpson did. But he was "convicted" of the same crime in civil court (again, just like OJ).

He's out there breaking laws in such a way that he triggered a law giving the illegal immigrant "legal" status.

That's just stupid on his part. If you are going to go out there as a vigilante and pretend it's the Old West, then you are gonna have to live with the consquences that the modern world imposes upon that kind of action.

Now if you want to argue that the law that permitted the imigrant to become legal long enough to get into the court system and kick this guys ass in civil court... well... that's your choice. I am not going to dispute that assertion here.

However, rather than piss and moan about how I suck for being a liberal, why don't you get out there and do something about the law that you hate.

As it stands, this imigrant followed our laws (after getting pistol whipped for walking on land that he shouldn't have been on). And the appropriate outcome of that process is this rancher going to jail and these imigrants owning his land in the process.
If you can't see the humor in some guy going nutzo and beating the crap out of someone for "tresspassing" and getting his ass handed to him in court... well I can't help you.

But it's pretty funny.

I can smell THAT from here. The "immigrants" violated the law the second they stepped onto US soil, and they violated private proerty when they stepped onto his land.

You should be hammered for being a dumbass lib because you reek of it. Ignoring the criminal's act, yet more than willing to indict the righteous landowner for a trivial offense.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
GunnyL said:
I can smell THAT from here. The "immigrants" violated the law the second they stepped onto US soil, and they violated private proerty when they stepped onto his land.

You should be hammered for being a dumbass lib because you reek of it. Ignoring the criminal's act, yet more than willing to indict the righteous landowner for a trivial offense.
Yeah, this is fantastic. Pistol whipping someone is a "trivial offense" compared to trespassing.

Yeah, thanks for sharing where you are coming from.

insein said:
Go back and reread the posts. Everyone of the posters said that he should have been punished for any crime he committed but at the SAME time, the 2 illegals should hve been deported and nothing been rewarded for their CRIMES. When someone can lose their property to another person when a person committed a crime is bad enough. When someone can lose their property to people that arent even citizens of this country who were trespassing on said property is a recipe for disaster.
Actually a riot to listen to people hypcrically run about smearing liberalism and blaming this on "victimhood" when they refused to hold the dumbass rancher accountable for his inability to know or respect the law as it stood.

You don't have to like the law, but if the law is on the books then it's nothing more than the height of conservative hypocricy to play the victim and dismiss the ranchers actions as trivial or someone unrelated to this eventual losses.

Personal Responsability.

It's a good thing I don't live on that boarder. They tresspass on my property, my 44 wouldn't be used to beat the shit out them, that's for sure!
This judgement I belive, is now going to start getting MORE not less illegals killed, because they now believe they will just win the US back through lawsuits. And the rightful owners of these properties are damm sure not going to give what's theirs to a bunch of illegals. :slap:

Man, what am I doing working 100 hrs a week. I need to put on a sumbrero, rub some beans on my shirt, invade a southern ranch property, take a simple ass kicking and retire.

This whole story makes me sick! :duh3:

jAZ said:
Actually a riot to listen to people hypcrically run about smearing liberalism and blaming this on "victimhood" when they refused to hold the dumbass rancher accountable for his inability to know or respect the law as it stood.

You don't have to like the law, but if the law is on the books then it's nothing more than the height of conservative hypocricy to play the victim and dismiss the ranchers actions as trivial or someone unrelated to this eventual losses.

Personal Responsability.

Its such a foreign concept to you that you cant even spell it right. The LAW that trumps all other LAWS is that CITIZENS have more rights than NON-CITIZENS. The day that simple law ends is the day we have illegal immigrants being granted land of US citizens. :bang3: Wait, I guess we're there.

jAZ said:
Yeah, this is fantastic. Pistol whipping someone is a "trivial offense" compared to trespassing.

Where the hell do you live? Someone comes onto your land that you dont know who they are and you have family and property to protect do you have a nice little pow wow with them or do you ask them who the hell they are and what they are doing there?

I know for sure if someone is on my land and my wife and kids are in the house, i want to know who they are and what they are doing there first and foremost. If i dont like their answer, protection of my family comes above all else.

These mexicans arent all nice people looking for a job. Alot of them are criminals looking to escape mexican prosecution. They have no qualms about making these southern ranchers have a real bad day.

jAZ said:

Personal Responsability.

Are you acting dense, or are actually this way for real? The rancher was aquitted of assault. These illegal's took his property through a civil suit, brought by a group from within the United States. sshhheeesssh :whip:

Gee... I think I'll go down to the border, cross into mexico, and see if maybe I can take some land there from a mexican landowner... in my fucking dreams.

Only in America would we give criminal perpetrators possession of the property of the victim. It makes my blood boil. MOTHER FUCKING LIBERALS!

This story stinks to high heaven. It makes me want to puke. I would definitely have shot the wetback fucks.

Well... better go... I have to take a shit, and then wipe the jAZ off my ass.

jAZ said:

Where I'm "coming from" is you need to get out more. Obviously you don't know a damned thing about living in a border state. They're damned lucky they aren't pushing up daisies in the back 40.

insein said:
[/b]

Its such a foreign concept to you that you cant even spell it right. The LAW that trumps all other LAWS is that CITIZENS have more rights than NON-CITIZENS. The day that simple law ends is the day we have illegal immigrants being granted land of US citizens. :bang3: Wait, I guess we're there.
You seem to have no idea what you are talking about.

insein said:
Where the hell do you live? Someone comes onto your land that you dont know who they are and you have family and property to protect do you have a nice little pow wow with them or do you ask them who the hell they are and what they are doing there?

I know for sure if someone is on my land and my wife and kids are in the house, i want to know who they are and what they are doing there first and foremost. If i dont like their answer, protection of my family comes above all else.

These mexicans arent all nice people looking for a job. Alot of them are criminals looking to escape mexican prosecution. They have no qualms about making these southern ranchers have a real bad day.
Yeah, simple trespassing doesn't give you premission to beat the crap out of someone. Sorry. We live in America, where EVERYONE is innocent until proven guilty.

Where beating the crap outa someone is a far more severe crime than trespassing.

And where just because you are trespassing on a 20,000 acre ranch doesn't mean you are a threat to the "family" who are 8 miles up the road inside a secured house filled with guns.... or whatever.

You people are going so far out on a limb to justify this nutjobs violent behavior inventing threats to family and just flat our ignoring the personal responsibility of the rancher.

If you don't like the laws, work to change them. Don't ignore them.

Stephanie said:
Are you acting dense, or are actually this way for real? The rancher was aquitted of assault. These illegal's took his property through a civil suit, brought by a group from within the United States. sshhheeesssh :whip:
Dense would be ignoring my previous posts and trying to tell me something as if its "new" that I already told you earlier.

jAZ said:
What happened to the "personal responsibility" mantra of the right? Does that only apply when you are criticizing those on the left?

This Rancher committed a crime. Now, he got off in criminal court just like OJ Simpson did. But he was "convicted" of the same crime in civil court (again, just like OJ).

He's out there breaking laws in such a way that he triggered a law giving the illegal immigrant "legal" status.

That's just stupid on his part. If you are going to go out there as a vigilante and pretend it's the Old West, then you are gonna have to live with the consquences that the modern world imposes upon that kind of action.

Now if you want to argue that the law that permitted the imigrant to become legal long enough to get into the court system and kick this guys ass in civil court... well... that's your choice. I am not going to dispute that assertion here.

However, rather than piss and moan about how I suck for being a liberal, why don't you get out there and do something about the law that you hate.

As it stands, this imigrant followed our laws (after getting pistol whipped for walking on land that he shouldn't have been on). And the appropriate outcome of that process is this rancher going to jail and these imigrants owning his land in the process.

If you can't see the humor in some guy going nutzo and beating the crap out of someone for "tresspassing" and getting his ass handed to him in court... well I can't help you.

But it's pretty funny.

GunnyL said:
Where I'm "coming from" is you need to get out more. Obviously you don't know a damned thing about living in a border state. They're damned lucky they aren't pushing up daisies in the back 40.
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

I've lived in Tucson, AZ for the last 15 years.

As a citizen of the US, we have a right to protect our property and that is if their only TRESSPASSING! You sir jaz,are hopeless. :slap:

jAZ said:
Your arrogance is exceeded only by your ignorance.

I've lived in Tucson, AZ for the last 15 years.

Then you should know that if it's posted, you can shoot tresspassers on sight. If it's not posted, you can shoot them if you think they are threatening. If not, you are allowed to use whatever force is necessary to detain them until the police arrive.

Hobbit said:
Then you should know that if it's posted, you can shoot tresspassers on sight. If it's not posted, you can shoot them if you think they are threatening. If not, you are allowed to use whatever force is necessary to detain them until the police arrive.
Well, given that this took place in Texas and not Arizona what I'm about to tell you doesn't really mean much regarding this case, but...

You are 100% wrong. In Arizona you CANNOT used deadly force to protect your property... only to protect a person. It matters not, what kind of a sign you post.

And if you use any sort of non-lethal force against trespassers, you are REQUIRED to given them the opportunity to leave your property before you do.

jAZ said:
Well, given that this took place in Texas and not Arizona what I'm about to tell you doesn't really mean much regarding this case, but...

You are 100% wrong. In Arizona you CANNOT used deadly force to protect your property... only to protect a person. It matters not, what kind of a sign you post.

And if you use any sort of non-lethal force against trespassers, you are REQUIRED to given them the opportunity to leave your property before you do.

It appears throughout all of your posts, that it is YOU who ASSUMES much. First of all, these two illegal aliens weren't just a couple innocent little (American), teenie boppers that had a couple beers and stumbled onto this ranchers property in a stuper. They were goddamn ILLEGAL ALIENS BREAKING THE LAW ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALY... AND... ENTERING THIS RANCHERS PROPERTY ILLEGALY!!! By the time this rancher confronted these two sons a bitches, THEY WERE ALREADY CRIMINALS. And you also ASSUME, that these two sons a bitches WERE NOT THREATENING IN NATURE!!! No, just like all the rest of mother fucking liberals, you FIND FAULT WITH AMERICA AND IT'S CITIZEN'S FIRST, BEFORE YOU WOULD LAY ANY BLAME ON THE WARM AND FUZZY FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You suck dog shit, and I think you and the rest of your liberal brethren that share your mind set are and will be the ruin of this nation. Fuck America FIRST right? I'll bet you have ALL michael moore's movies, and follow mother sheehan with a passion.

Fuck off.

jAZ said:

Apparantly, Arizona is far different from Texas. In Texas, Arkansas, and Oklahoma, you can shoot any tresspassers on sight so long as you have a sign that says you will, and citizens' arrests carry a bit of weight. You see, in these three states, most people still believe that a person should be able to defend their property instead of being completely dependant on the government.

And just like Pale said, what makes you think they didn't threaten this guy. He could have had them deported, ruining their chance at the American dream, or drug smuggling, or whatever. Then, there's the fact that they're ILLEGAL. Illegals should have practically no rights here.

Pale Rider said:
It appears throughout all of your posts, that it is YOU who ASSUMES much. First of all, these two illegal aliens weren't just a couple innocent little (American), teenie boppers that had a couple beers and stumbled onto this ranchers property in a stuper. They were goddamn ILLEGAL ALIENS BREAKING THE LAW ENTERING THIS COUNTRY ILLEGALY... AND... ENTERING THIS RANCHERS PROPERTY ILLEGALY!!! By the time this rancher confronted these two sons a bitches, THEY WERE ALREADY CRIMINALS. And you also ASSUME, that these two sons a bitches WERE NOT THREATENING IN NATURE!!! No, just like all the rest of mother fucking liberals, you FIND FAULT WITH AMERICA AND IT'S CITIZEN'S FIRST, BEFORE YOU WOULD LAY ANY BLAME ON THE WARM AND FUZZY FUCKING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

You suck dog shit, and I think you and the rest of your liberal brethren that share your mind set are and will be the ruin of this nation. Fuck America FIRST right? I'll bet you have ALL michael moore's movies, and follow mother sheehan with a passion.

Fuck off.
Thanks for doing a fantastic job of displaying the protypical example of a hatefilled conservative who appears whenever presented with facts that trump their bluster and hate.

Where's that darned rep-button. Another big-green block for you!

Forum List

Back