OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought

So, you don't know the difference between communism and conservation. You also don't know the difference between fresh water and sea water.

These days, there is no difference. Virtually all the environmentalists are communists. Environmentalism is just a cover for their communist agenda.

You're an idiot.

Liberal Dictionary:
===================================
Idiot - anyone who speaks the truth.
Truth - hate.

Demonstrate how environmentalists are communists, liar.

Their agenda to wipe out fossil fuels is a perfect example.

This is why I think you're an idiot. Most fossil fuel reserves are owned by government entities.

The Long Shadow of the Visible Hand

Considering the vast global agreement on fossil fuels role in climate change, it makes no sense at all to claim that environmentalists are communists or anti-capitalists, they'd be going against the grain of their own political ideology.

Maybe you should stop believing all the ridiculous crap spinning around in your head.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

Or we could look to history to discover that CA was drought prone long before humanity spewed CO2 in mass quantities. A drought region is in drought! My question would be, "Is it unusual?" It seems not. Maybe people who love fresh water should move out of the edge of the desert, like those afraid of erosion (or sea level rise) should move inland.

Living on the Gulf of Mexico is much the same as 40 years ago. There is less flooding due to better drainage in some areas and more flooding in other areas as a result. Marshland, wetlands and swamps have always flooded and deserts are often in drought. Duh.

The Bay Area likewise much the same as when I was stranded there in the 80's due to fruit fly epedemic and air traffic controller strike. Drought and water rationing then, too, and all the residents considered it normal.

Water rationing is normal and it's never going away in California and coming soon to Arizona and other western states.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

Or we could look to history to discover that CA was drought prone long before humanity spewed CO2 in mass quantities. A drought region is in drought! My question would be, "Is it unusual?" It seems not. Maybe people who love fresh water should move out of the edge of the desert, like those afraid of erosion (or sea level rise) should move inland.

Living on the Gulf of Mexico is much the same as 40 years ago. There is less flooding due to better drainage in some areas and more flooding in other areas as a result. Marshland, wetlands and swamps have always flooded and deserts are often in drought. Duh.

The Bay Area likewise much the same as when I was stranded there in the 80's due to fruit fly epedemic and air traffic controller strike. Drought and water rationing then, too, and all the residents considered it normal.

Water rationing is normal and it's never going away in California and coming soon to Arizona and other western states.

Right. Resources have been stretched there forever but people keep expanding ... and expect it to rain more to accommodate them? It is a human problem for sure, but not a CO2 problem. It was entirely predictable and preventable.

These days, there is no difference. Virtually all the environmentalists are communists. Environmentalism is just a cover for their communist agenda.

You're an idiot.

Liberal Dictionary:
===================================
Idiot - anyone who speaks the truth.
Truth - hate.

Demonstrate how environmentalists are communists, liar.

Their agenda to wipe out fossil fuels is a perfect example.

This is why I think you're an idiot. Most fossil fuel reserves are owned by government entities.

The Long Shadow of the Visible Hand

Considering the vast global agreement on fossil fuels role in climate change, it makes no sense at all to claim that environmentalists are communists or anti-capitalists, they'd be going against the grain of their own political ideology.

Maybe you should stop believing all the ridiculous crap spinning around in your head.

No they wouldn't be "going against the grain of their own political ideology." They're communists. And what does the fact that the government owns a lot of the land in this country have to do with anything?

When the Soviet Union fell, a lot of people who were formally members of the communist party became environmentalists. All the left winger professors on college campuses also became born again environmentalists. The environment is their latest excuse for abolishing capitalism. Only a fool would have failed to notice that their solution to every environmental problem is to abolish capitalism.

Pissing a lot of fresh water into the ocean to save a 2 inch fish is what is not normal. There would be a lot more water to ration if it wasn't for that.

I'm waiting for some conservative to say "there used to be a lot more daylight during the day in California, but the damn liberals want everyone to use candles. Or just sit in the dark. And no one will be able to put up Christmas lights at Christmas. Just another example of the libruls War on Christmas.

That is how batshat these people sound.

I got an idea, stop pouring millions of gallons of perfectly drinkable water into the ocean. Like duh. Liberals.

There is in fact a drought out there. A fact is a fact. The next great war will be fought over water. I will bet my life it.

Do you live in the D.C. Metro area?
unfortunately, yes.
I have intention to move out of this filthy region as soon as possible. and by filthy I refer to the garbage on the sides of the roads, the 24 hour a day traffic jams, the high theft and murder rates. I have no love for this area at all.

"OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought"

Then you're just as much a loon as Trump.
The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.
Have you seen the lakes in CA?

I drive the entire length of CA once a year and can tell you that the lakes are ding very poorly. The drought is very real and its effects visible for anyone that looks.
Is it possible that there are too many people drawing from those lakes now?
If the population was cut in half, what would the lakes look like? Does nature increase its rainfall based on populations served?
Like in Maryland a few years back, the reservoir was down to about 25% so they had water restrictions put in place. So what do they do? then continue building new sub divisions so that even more people can draw off of the water supply. What happens now the next time the rain holds off? that 25% will come much faster and the possible outcome is no water.

So you don't think getting 1/3rds or 1/4th of a areas normal rainfall or entire lakes drying out to the point where you can see the bottom for the first time in hundreds of years is a drought. This is not sane. You're excluding observations based on data and recorded history to defend something that is not defensible.

No, no drought in California. Lake Oroville just has a leak at the bottom and all the water has gone to China.

Lake_Oroville-bell.jpg

So you don't think getting 1/3rds or 1/4th of a areas normal rainfall or entire lakes drying out to the point where you can see the bottom for the first time in hundreds of years is a drought. This is not sane. You're excluding observations based on data and recorded history to defend something that is not defensible.

No, no drought in California. Lake Oroville just has a leak at the bottom and all the water has gone to China.

Lake_Oroville-bell.jpg
China's stealing our water. No more trade and we'll have a wall THEY'LL PAY FOR! (-:

Lake_Oroville-bell.jpg
China's stealing our water. No more trade and we'll have a wall THEY'LL PAY FOR! (-:
I think we should vote for bernie instead and make china give us their fair share of water. I think they can do with a 90% reduction in their available supply to give us.

Trump is right about the wall. Israel did. Stop all illegal immigration. That should solve the water crisis right away. But hey, that is to much common sense and logic, isn't it?

'But as far as where Trump stands on the issue: “If I win, believe me, we’re going to start opening up the water so that you can have your farmers survive.”'

It’s difficult to tell which is more pathetic: that Trumps believes this nonsense or that his supporters believe it.

Everything that Trump says is foolishness to all those foolish lieberals out there. Trump knows what he is talking about. It is lieberals who don't. The problem with Trump is that he says it has it is. The lieberals hate the truth.

Do you live in the D.C. Metro area?
unfortunately, yes.
I have intention to move out of this filthy region as soon as possible. and by filthy I refer to the garbage on the sides of the roads, the 24 hour a day traffic jams, the high theft and murder rates. I have no love for this area at all.

I'm sorry to hear you abhor the D.C. area. I love it, although my family arrived in it when Georgetowne was a trading dock on the Potomac and not an actual town.

Perhaps you'd enjoy it more were you to live downtown as I do. Among other things, you'd find that so long as you are driving about the city itself, you'd almost never find yourself in a traffic jam, even during rush hour. The reason you will have that experience is because as a city resident, you won't have to confine yourself to the thoroughfares that traverse the District and take one into MD or VA. Streets that just end somewhere in and then pick up again will work just fine for you. Another reason is that you'll actually walk to things, most especially destinations whereat you'll spend as much time finding parking and/or then walking from a garage to your destination that walking will get you there far leisurely and with none of the hassles of driving. Then again, if one is so inclined, there's always valet parking at most places.

And, believe it or not, there are parts of the city that feel very suburban, except they are not.

Forum List

Back