OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought

It almost never rains here but I did hear a few weeks ago that there was more snow in the mountains than usual and it will provide a lot more water than they had expected. Also, water restrictions are loosening. Trump is probably right.

So you don't think getting 1/3rds or 1/4th of a areas normal rainfall or entire lakes drying out to the point where you can see the bottom for the first time in hundreds of years is a drought. This is not sane. You're excluding observations based on data and recorded history to defend something that is not defensible.

'But as far as where Trump stands on the issue: “If I win, believe me, we’re going to start opening up the water so that you can have your farmers survive.”'

It’s difficult to tell which is more pathetic: that Trumps believes this nonsense or that his supporters believe it.

How far gone do you have to be to put a political spin even on a drought. There have been droughts for 4.5 billion years, but now the lowbrows need it to be someone's fault, someone they need to hate.

A portrait of the drought: Before and after photos show Lake Oroville

Before and after images from California's drought

231 drought maps show just how thirsty California has become

Trump, Republicans, their followers, and every other dimwit who outright ignores reality are to be defeated in elections and then ignored. They are a boat anchor on humanity.

"OMG, Trump says what i say, there's no drought"

Then you're just as much a loon as Trump.
The drought is phony. It was created by environmentalists flushing the water into the ocean so some one inch long fish would survive.

Go take a class in meteorology and learn to compare avg rainfalls for months, years and realize that the data shows that califorina seen a drought. You people are insane if you don't stop.

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
There is no drought here.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

not sure about the rest of the country but I know that in Maryland it has been raining almost every day for over a month now.
Maybe God just hates liberals and is trying to kill them off for their crimes against humanity?

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.

^Next stage of the climate change debate is to ignore the actual affects of climate change like a massive drought in a large western state or blame god.
I still think it has to do with something Bush did.

What I am afraid of is the loserterian will start turning against science all together and become like the taliban. Putting god above all else and to hell with the evidence and human knowledge. These people already seem to not give a damn about the meteorological and climatological reasons for there being a drought.

I still think it has to do with something Bush did.

That's your prerogative and it's not even close to the craziest thing you said in this thread.

What I am afraid of is the loserterian will start turning against science all together and become like the taliban. Putting god above all else and to hell with the evidence and human knowledge.

Outside of this forum, they are not like the Taliban, here they are with the exception that they lack the dedication the Taliban has.

Science though, lost cause.

I got up to take a whizz and saw this/ OMG fuckin eh bud this is funny.

I got up to take a whizz and saw this/ OMG fuckin eh bud this is funny.

See what I mean, lost cause, droughts are funny.

Forum List

Back