Another Shock Poll Leaves Team Clinton Stunned – Trump Leads In Oregon

bripat9643

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2011
ROFL! It's looking grimmer and grimmer for the Hildabeast!

Another Shock Poll Leaves Team Clinton Stunned - Trump Leads In Oregon - DCWhispers.com

Oregon? Really?

Donald Trump’s crossover appeal, long ignored by the majority of the Mainstream Media, is front and center once again in the liberal bastion that is Oregon State. (Dominated by urban center Portland) And look at that lead among independent voters – a nearly +30 advantage!

Another Shock Poll Leaves Team Clinton Stunned - Trump Leads In Oregon - DCWhispers.com

Oregon? Really?

Donald Trump’s crossover appeal, long ignored by the majority of the Mainstream Media, is front and center once again in the liberal bastion that is Oregon State. (Dominated by urban center Portland) And look at that lead among independent voters – a nearly +30 advantage!
How about you and I make an Internet bet about the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, bri-pat? What are your terms?

2-candidate-trump-vs-clinton-oregon-poll-575x496.jpg

The Clinton nightmare gets still worse!

CibQ_G9VAAAZryS.jpg

Damn, that has to hurt.
Hillary Campaign Nightmare: Trump WINS Latino Vote In Latest Poll - DCWhispers.com

And he is gaining the Negro vote!
The 25% number alone is staggering given it represents a more than 100% increase for any Republican candidate in the last 10 presidential elections. That is an unprecedented improvement and runs counter to nearly every political media pundit be they liberal or conservative who declared Donald Trump was hurting the “Republican brand” with minority voters.
Read more at STUNNER: 25% of Black Voters Choose Donald Trump Over Hillary Clinton - DCWhispers.com

STUNNER: 25% of Black Voters Choose Donald Trump Over Hillary Clinton - DCWhispers.com

Oregon? Really?

lol

Clinton is 11 points ahead of Trump in Oregon.

2016 Oregon Presidential Election

Conservatives are as desperate as they are pathetic.

Oregon? Really?

How about you and I make an Internet bet about the outcome of the 2016 presidential election, bri-pat? What are your terms?

Hey Billy000 and bripat9643
There is a local celebrity businessman in Houston
offering a deal on mattresses, that if the party you bet on wins,
then your mattress is free.

So between you two, you could win a free mattress!

Looks like my vote will be important this year ;) Attack science and I'll get dozens of people to vote against trump.

I find it hard to believe that people would take your advice. would you get them to write-in vote for David Duke instead?

Oregon? Really?

Cloud poll? Who are they?

Oregon? Really?

lol

Clinton is 11 points ahead of Trump in Oregon.

2016 Oregon Presidential Election

Conservatives are as desperate as they are pathetic.
You linked to a page without any poll there at all. Did you even look at what you were linking?

Oregon? Really?

How about you and I make a bet?
I've asked some other LIBs here to bet with me but predictably they ran away.
If Trump becomes the President YOU leave this forum. No returning using another address.
If Trump doesn't become the President I leave forever.
Well?

Oregon? Really?

Where's the part where the Clinton team is 'stunned' by this?

Oregon? Really?

This is a shock? Only to people not paying attention. It was disaffected Democrats voting for Trump in the Republican primaries which gave him the edge. Millions of them.

Lots of disaffected Democrats in Oregon. Heck, the entire state is a giant disaffected Democrat stronghold.

Forum List

Back