OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties
Source: Occupy Democrats

>"The treatment of women as objects is a constant theme through Donald Trump’s life – but these witness accounts speak of Trump using “young women as a form of currency” to be exchanged and provided for other rich and powerful men. They also speak of wild parties fueled by cocaine binges and top-shelf liquor, frequented by girls – some as young as fifteen – who were told that they’d get somewhere if they played along.

“Of course, it never happens” recounted one photographer, who remained anonymous to protect his children.

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

Another witness, a male model named Andy Lucchesi, confirmed that he was in charge of arranging models for the Trump parties."<

more at link:

Read more: Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties

"The treatment of women as objects is a constant theme through Donald Trump’s life – but these witness accounts speak of Trump using “young women as a form of currency”
769f2f4750805f4d3a7eaed574719472.jpg

Obviously they're having problems finding intelligent and informed ones, going by the morons they assigned to this board.
Welp
These are the kinds of stories that bring a smile to my face. Multiple Republican candidates are threatening TV stations with defamation suits over agreeing to run ads linking them to Donald Trump. In other words, candidates say it amounts to defamation to run ads linking them to the presidential nominee of their own party.

- Josh Marshall

GOPers Threaten TV Stations With Lawsuits For Ads Tying Them To Trump

BY Tierney Sneed

Obviously they're having problems finding intelligent and informed ones, going by the morons they assigned to this board.
Welp
These are the kinds of stories that bring a smile to my face. Multiple Republican candidates are threatening TV stations with defamation suits over agreeing to run ads linking them to Donald Trump. In other words, candidates say it amounts to defamation to run ads linking them to the presidential nominee of their own party.

- Josh Marshall

BY Tierney Sneed

You think this refutes my point somehow?

See what I mean about Hillary's personnel problems? ...

Welp

- Josh Marshall

BY Tierney Sneed
Do democrats pay you in cash? Or just up your EBT card?

Einstein you are certainly impressive teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trump's ghost-writer: "he is insecure, self-centered, desperate for love, has no political loyalty"
Trump's ghostwriter breaks down what is happening to Trump: 'He's a little boy desperate for love'

"The connection between his self worth and his financial worth has been inextricable since he was 22 years old..."

"The pathos is that he’s a little boy. He’s a little boy who is desperate for love, a particular kind of love. He never got it. He’s not getting it now, and he’s in a blend of rage and depression."

"...and he, as I’ve said many times, has an incredibly short attention span, and he never reads those speeches in advance, and as a result he is discovering them. “Oh my gosh,” and then he gets distracted from them because all of that sense of inadequacy is rising up as he’s reading and he has to move to that."

Schwartz goes on to say if Trump could be guaranteed a victory if he took far left positions, he would do it without a second thought. In the end Schwartz believes Trump’s interested in winning and has no deep ideological beliefs.

Einstein you are certainly impressive teeeeeeeeeeeeeeee heeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Trump's ghost-writer: "he is insecure, self-centered, desperate for love, has no political loyalty"
Trump's ghostwriter breaks down what is happening to Trump: 'He's a little boy desperate for love'

"The connection between his self worth and his financial worth has been inextricable since he was 22 years old..."

"The pathos is that he’s a little boy. He’s a little boy who is desperate for love, a particular kind of love. He never got it. He’s not getting it now, and he’s in a blend of rage and depression."

"...and he, as I’ve said many times, has an incredibly short attention span, and he never reads those speeches in advance, and as a result he is discovering them. “Oh my gosh,” and then he gets distracted from them because all of that sense of inadequacy is rising up as he’s reading and he has to move to that."

Schwartz goes on to say if Trump could be guaranteed a victory if he took far left positions, he would do it without a second thought. In the end Schwartz believes Trump’s interested in winning and has no deep ideological beliefs.

Flattering yourself by thinking it takes an Einstein to point out you're babbling? Interesting.

Trump is just doing his best to normalize sexual assault, racist conspiracy theories and men wearing apricot toner...it just does not poll well is all
1972408_624363584279120_1422366809_n.jpg

Forum List

Back