OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

Judging from this board, it appears that Hillary's "Tantrum squad" has totally lost control.

I knew this already because I run into them CONSTANTLY.Trump doesn't need a paid army of internet trolls because a vast majority of his workers are out of work thanks to Clinton/Obama economic policies.

I knew this already because I run into them CONSTANTLY.Trump doesn't need a paid army of internet trolls because a vast majority of his workers are out of work thanks to Clinton/Obama economic policies.
1d8v9a.jpg

She also paid youtubers to endorse her. Buying the election is the only thing she can do... all she has is special interest money.

snorman, all candidates attempt to buy an election through the medium of advertising.

snorman, all candidates attempt to buy an election through the medium of advertising.

Particularly Hillary... her spending of special interest money is off the charts.
Trump bragged about dropping in 10 million on Friday or Saturday. His special interest money has been growing.

But . . . not enough advertising, and no ground game in NC VA PA NV.

Particularly Hillary... her spending of special interest money is off the charts.
Trump bragged about dropping in 10 million on Friday or Saturday. His special interest money has been growing.

Individual donors are not special interest. Nice try...

Needless to say, big corporations and unions are not in his bag.

This is what troll deperation looks like when you are losing and may face prison. PM me jake and I can tell you how to keep from getting the wrong boyfriend in prison.

Now the reality is setting in for the fascist far and alt right.
And that reality is that Trump has won, your skank is toast and may face prison. You'll have to get a real job cleaning the bathrooms at Target.

I will be here for you, snorman, on the day after election.

But you will have run away.

How come you scum always pretend to know the future when you don't know shit and can't find your ass with both hands?

I won't be here regardless who wins that day, you know I am not a paid shill for Hillary's campaign. Real job to attend to... You will be getting yours after Trump wins.

Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties
Source: Occupy Democrats

>"The treatment of women as objects is a constant theme through Donald Trump’s life – but these witness accounts speak of Trump using “young women as a form of currency” to be exchanged and provided for other rich and powerful men. They also speak of wild parties fueled by cocaine binges and top-shelf liquor, frequented by girls – some as young as fifteen – who were told that they’d get somewhere if they played along.

“Of course, it never happens” recounted one photographer, who remained anonymous to protect his children.

The girls were as young as 15, he says, and “over their heads, they had no idea, and they ended up in situations. There were always dramas because the men threw money and drugs at them to keep them enticed. It’s based on power and dominating girls who can’t push back and can be discarded. There’s always someone to pick them back up. Nobody wants to call home and say ‘Help me.’”

Trump would “go from room to room,” said the photographer, who added that “I was there to party myself. It was guys with younger girls, sex, a lot of sex, a lot of cocaine, top-shelf liquor” but no smoking. Trump didn’t approve of cigarettes.

Another witness, a male model named Andy Lucchesi, confirmed that he was in charge of arranging models for the Trump parties."<

more at link:

Read more: Witnesses Just Revealed Trump Threw Cocaine-Fueled Underage Sex Parties
CrC8o8YWIAAZruR.jpg

Forum List

Back