OMG! Hillary has a paid army of internet shills!

What do you think advertising is? I mean, this has gone on for decades, politicians are paying people to tell people stuff. It's just now got more sophisticated. You have a problem with this? Then use your brain.

Are you aware, OP, that a Super Pac and the candidate's campaign are not related entities, even though they may deliver comparable or compatible messages?
1. A federal candidate may solicit funds for a super pac (but not ask for unlimited sums).

2. A federal candidate may appear in a super PAC’s ads in a long enough period before the election (this issue is currently before the FEC)

3. A federal candidate may use footage from a super PAC ad in his own ads.

4. A super PAC may be made up of the candidate’s former campaign manager, his father, his best friends, and his former co-workers.

5. A super PAC and candidate may share the same lawyer, and some of the same vendors.

What do you think advertising is?
I'm not talking about advertising. Look at the derailing of threads and the people who professionally "don't get it."

Be serious.

It's still advertising. It's the same thing. It's the message. Get the message across to the people. You look at sites, if you don't have an ad blocker, and there are ads all over the place. What's the difference between an ad in a message like this and an ad at the top of the page?

What's the difference between a commercial in the break of a TV program and the actor picking up a can of some shit and walking around with it? Or driving a car? Or whatever? It's all advertising.

It's still advertising. It's the same thing. It's the message. Get the message across to the people. You look at sites, if you don't have an ad blocker, and there are ads all over the place. What's the difference between an ad in a message like this and an ad at the top of the page?
No. Your side got caught cheating once again. Those doing this are misrepresenting themselves. Deliberately spreading LIE to advance their own agenda. It is PROPAGANDA -- not "advertising.

It is wrong of them, in the same way as those calling themselves "journalists" shilling for the democrats.

No. Your side got caught cheating once again. Those doing this are misrepresenting themselves. Deliberately spreading LIE to advance their own agenda. It is PROPAGANDA -- not "advertising.

It is wrong of them, in the same way as those calling themselves "journalists" shilling for the democrats.

My side? What is "my side"? One thing that really annoys me are people who play this stupid team sport politics.

How is this cheating? Trump is lying out of his ass, Hillary isn't much better, you're trying to represent politicians paying people to say stuff as cheating. There's no difference between sending people around to knock on doors and having them go onto websites.

But hey, you continue you whining nonsense.

Forum List

Back