OMG. Fox News contributor just challenges union member to "MMA match" on Hannity

Guess you've never watched WWF for the last 20 years. Rick Flair was always issuing challenges. Obama himself felt brave enough to issue a challenge over Susan Rice.

Personally I'd love to kick Harry Reids' ass.[/
QUOTE]

Ok...

Breaking News for redneck right wingers: WWF is FAKE.

Next..Obama's challenge was a political one, not a physical one.

I dont wish for violence against any opponent. I'd rather they be sitting comfortably on their couch, wondering how they were politically defeated and humbled. Which many are right now.

ok......
Now which one of you who are so upset that the FOX guy got punched wants to kick Harry Reids ass? Hypocrite much?

Wasn't Harry a boxer? Why, Harry just might kick your ass eh?

That would be embarassing.

:D

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

I didn't hear you say a peep when MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell challenged Mitt Romney's son Tagg to a fight.

Your faux outrage is ridiculous and it makes you look like a bigger idiot than you are.

I saw that.

Did Tagg ever respond?

No. And why should he have? The context wasn't the same as this case. Tagg didn't sucker punch anyone.

I'm neither a cop nor a lawyer, so thus I have a question.

What I heard the Fox guy say was an ultimatum. I either press charges for assault/battery - both of which clearly took place - and you'll likely face jail time as a result, or I press no charges if you're man enough to go one on one, proceeds to the charity or union of the winner's choice.

Anyway, my question is can't the cops charge the union slug without the Fox guy pressing said charges?

Male egos seems to be something new for Bucs. Perhaps along with his political change of heart he is also a recent reciepient of a sex change?

What I heard the Fox guy say was an ultimatum. I either press charges for assault/battery - both of which clearly took place - and you'll likely face jail time as a result, or I press no charges if you're man enough to go one on one, proceeds to the charity or union of the winner's choice.

Anyway, my question is can't the cops charge the union slug without the Fox guy pressing said charges?

In most cases unless the victim is willing to testify the case goes nowhere. And even if he did I seriously doubt this guy would face much more than a fine.

In most cases unless the victim is willing to testify the case goes nowhere. And even if he did I seriously doubt this guy would face much more than a fine.

I have to disagree... I was charged with assault some years ago, and the "victim" had no desire to press charges.
Ended up having a warrant I knew nothing about till I was pulled over for a traffic violation.
Most likely nothing will happen in this case though.

Just my opinion though.

I knew your fellow knuckle draggers would attack non-union people at your little protest, that's why I said the police should've gone in to break in their skulls.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Really? Have we sunk to the level of challenging foes to MMA matches now?

Our country is fucked.

I have to disagree... I was charged with assault some years ago, and the "victim" had no desire to press charges.
Ended up having a warrant I knew nothing about till I was pulled over for a traffic violation.

Just my opinion though.

You can be charged, and a warrant issued. The problem comes when they try to convict you. Without the actual assaulted party testifying getting a conviction would be a stretch.

I just had a thought that could put even more pressure on the union thug to accept the Fox guy's offer.

Rush raises hundreds of thousands of dollars annually for his pet charity, so he's very experienced getting listeners to pony up the bucks. So it would be cool if he offered to rally his audience once again to donate to this cause and raise a heep big pile of cash to be donated to the charity of the Fox guy's choice or the stooge's union, depending on the outcome of the fight. I know I'd put my money where my mouth is and bet thousands of others would too.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

You again? Ok...here we go....

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

But televised challenges to an MMA cage fight? Thats a new low point.

Too ashamed to admit your a liberal?

You may not call yourself a liberal but your liberal ideology is plain to see.

He's in denial and I don't mean the river. :cool:

They only do that to non union people.

Just my opinion though.

You can be charged, and a warrant issued. The problem comes when they try to convict you. Without the actual assaulted party testifying getting a conviction would be a stretch.

A DA will likely not take the case if the "victim" does not wish to press charges.

Just my opinion though.

A DA will likely not take the case if the "victim" does not wish to press charges.

He said he will UNLESS he agrees to a MMA match....From what I understand Crowder knows how to defend himself yet isnt so stupid to cause a riot by smacking these cowards.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Our country is fucked.

LOL, he wasn't thinking "MMA" when he was getting a beat down! :lol:

Lol when it's a one on one nancy

It was a "one on one" when that first old guy whooped his ass.

Our country is fucked.

Yeah it takes a real bad ass to beat someone down when they have a dozen or so union brothers there to back you up. To use a line from a old movie.

One to one problem, yes. FIVE to one problem, too much ask anyone.

What union brothers jumped in and added to the beat down? I did see someone try to and succeed at breaking it up, I think that he was with the union guys. It was one on one in that first take.

Our country is fucked.

He is a mma fighter and boxer, the union thug will get a beat down one on one. Unlike liberals, conservatives know how to fight. It's going to be funny. for sure.

Then why didn't he take the guy to the ground and put him in a hold? That old guy had the back-swing coming from south Florida going up to north Maine. If he's an "MMA fighter"/boxer he should have been able to humanely stop that guy from beating his ass.

The way I see it, he worked hard to get punched, he kept asking and he finally got one.
You dont get into the middle of a passionate group of people durinng the heat of any issue and get in their face like he was. Many many reporters ask questions amongst a group but not in the manner he was...just my opinion.
My feelings have nothing to do with what news organization or politcal affiliations...To me its common sense, you keep in peoples face someones going to smack ya.

So civility goes out the window when you're in the middle of a passionate group, that is excusable to you? So people do not have the right to not be assaulted because they are in the middle of a bunch of savage pussies with no common sense. You're a fucken idiot.
If this was a tea party rally that assaulted rachel maddow you would be going ape shit, you fucken tool.

Im not going to call you any names, the way you post you call yourself names.
First Rachel Maddow is a woman not a young guy. I said my post had nothing to do with poliitics and media outlets, that meant I would feel the same whether it was a fox news reporter or msnbc or any other. Last it had nothing to do with civility he was trying to provoke them and he did...hes lucky he didnt get jumped by a whole group.
If some reporter was in the face of anyone at a rally like he was...he'd get smacked...liberal or conservative.
You insinuation Im a liberal is off the mark also...Im a true independent, I have views that encompass both sides...I dont pay any attention to full out left of right flamers and trolls.

Forum List

Back