OMG. Fox News contributor just challenges union member to "MMA match" on Hannity

Bucs seems to have a lot to say...but ZERO about the sucker punch that started it all. That he not-so-cleverly ignores.

You're right..................OH!!!! Except for the 3-4 times in this thread where I said the idiot was wrong and should be charged.

Yeah, except for saying the guy committed assault and should be charged, except for that I didnt say anything:eusa_eh:

No you didn't say that early on in the thread but seemed to have morphed into wanting him arrested.

I don't know hwere you were raised or how, but where I come from we were taught that you never put your hands on someone unless in self defense.

Just what did he do to the union goon that warranted the assault?

OH I DIDNT??

You must have missed the SECOND SENTENCE on the ORIGINAL POST: "Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested."

Not sure how else to address that I think the union thug should be arrested, other than saying, well, in my second sentence of the OP that the man should be arrested.

I suppose reading was never your best skill.

you continually referred to him as "one guy" as if he were a rogue protester when, in fact, it was seen that dozens felt it approrpiate to destroy personal property. Your thoughts on that?

Charge 'em! Lock 'em up! Im all for cops enforcing the appropriate laws.

You all missed my point. I DO NOT support the violence these union retards showed. And...I've been anti-union from Day 1 on this board, I was part of one with Atlanta PD and it sucked.

But....

These type of violent protests are happening all over the world, Greece for example, and humans having violent incidents in person, physically in person, has happened for thousands of years.

But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness.

Add to that...I've been a jiujitsu player for 8 years now (finally got purple!) and that art is the founding art of MMA (The Gracie family from Brazil) and it is NOT intended to be used as a form of political challenge to a legal fight. Jiujitsu is meant as a peaceful art, to promote fitness, fellowship and peace...and through FRIENDLY competition. Its why you see UFC fighters hugging and crying after their matches, mutual love and respect.

But this fucking idiot is on TV challenging an even bigger idiot to an MMA match over a political opinion.

Its stupid.

"But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness."

As long as the union goon got the first blow in, all is well. Dare he should be challenged to a fair fight.

Fraternal Order of Police rules, I suppose.

Once again, you must have missed the second damn sentence of my original post, where I said the man should be arrested.

And BTW, all "fair fights" involve a first punch. And the Fraternal Order of Police, which you know nothing about, would also say: In the real world, on the street, there IS NO SUCH THING as a fair fight.

Fair fights only happen in sport.

You all missed my point. I DO NOT support the violence these union retards showed. And...I've been anti-union from Day 1 on this board, I was part of one with Atlanta PD and it sucked.

But....

These type of violent protests are happening all over the world, Greece for example, and humans having violent incidents in person, physically in person, has happened for thousands of years.

But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness.

Add to that...I've been a jiujitsu player for 8 years now (finally got purple!) and that art is the founding art of MMA (The Gracie family from Brazil) and it is NOT intended to be used as a form of political challenge to a legal fight. Jiujitsu is meant as a peaceful art, to promote fitness, fellowship and peace...and through FRIENDLY competition. Its why you see UFC fighters hugging and crying after their matches, mutual love and respect.

But this fucking idiot is on TV challenging an even bigger idiot to an MMA match over a political opinion.

Its stupid.

"But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness."

As long as the union goon got the first blow in, all is well. Dare he should be challenged to a fair fight.

Once again, you must have missed the second damn sentence of my original post, where I said the man should be arrested.

And BTW, all "fair fights" involve a first punch. And the Fraternal Order of Police, which you know nothing about, would also say: In the real world, on the street, there IS NO SUCH THING as a fair fight.

A "fair fight" (at least fair at the start) has two willing participants. Crowder wasnt looking for a physical confrontation, but a verbal one. A verbal confrontation unless it involves "fighting words" should never have to escalate to a phyiscal one.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Really? Have we sunk to the level of challenging foes to MMA matches now?

Our country is fucked.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

You again? Ok...here we go....

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

But televised challenges to an MMA cage fight? Thats a new low point.

Guess you've never watched WWF for the last 20 years. Rick Flair was always issuing challenges. Obama himself felt brave enough to issue a challenge over Susan Rice.

Personally I'd love to kick Harry Reids' ass.

But....

Its stupid.

Not sucker punches...and I may know more about the Fraternal Order of Police than you think.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

Guess you've never watched WWF for the last 20 years. Rick Flair was always issuing challenges. Obama himself felt brave enough to issue a challenge over Susan Rice.

Ok...

Breaking News for redneck right wingers: WWF is FAKE.

Next..Obama's challenge was a political one, not a physical one.

I dont wish for violence against any opponent. I'd rather they be sitting comfortably on their couch, wondering how they were politically defeated and humbled. Which many are right now.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Our country is fucked.

Liberal douche

Can't argue with stupid, and you prove to be stupid.

Ok...

I dont wish for violence against any opponent. I'd rather they be sitting comfortably on their couch, wondering how they were politically defeated and humbled. Which many are right now.

You're the one shooting his mouth off on every subject, frantically hopping from thread to thread like a maniac and then doing a dozen victory laps a day all while incessantly reminding all that Obama won and that the GOP is toast.

Oh and that you left the party...bye. :clap2:

These idiots better get a physical before their big fight, more like thumb wrestling.

Not sucker punches...and I may know more about the Fraternal Order of Police than you think.

So you admit, by simply not commenting, that you were wrong about me not talking about the thug who threw the punch? I called for his arrest, several times, starting in my second sentence of the original post.

Next...if you knew shit about police organizations, or police work in general, you'd know "fair fight" is a term that does not exist on the street, anywhere, EVER. There is no fair fight in the real world. Repeat: There IS NO fair fight in the real world. Common sense and simple maturity should take over in the real world. Im white. And there is a reason I didn't go out on my nights off and walk around the all black neighborhoods of South Atlanta at night in regular clothes. It would not be safe. Is that wrong? Sure, I shouldnt have to be afraid of being assaulted. But I would have been. Anyone with common sense...and a few years working in the real world...would know that.

Just like this guy KNEW if he wandered around THAT crowd of angry thugs, after this political loss, and poked around long enough, he'd get the video he wanted.

He got it. The thug should be jailed. And the reporter is a retard for acting like a 20 year old frat boy on TV asking for a cage fight.

Least of all...he is disrespecting the sport of MMA (founded by the legendary Gracie Jiu-Jitsu family) by openly calling for violence to solve a political squabble. If he does indeed train in "MMA" (which, btw, is NOT a style of fighting) then he is not respecting it's core values.

Ok...

You're the one shooting his mouth off on every subject, frantically hopping from thread to thread like a maniac and then doing a dozen victory laps a day all while incessantly reminding all that Obama won and that the GOP is toast.

Oh and that you left the party...bye. :clap2:

Yep. Im bashing on the GOP.

Im thrilled the GOP lost.
Im not thrilled it was Obama that beat them.

Big difference, and both are true for different reasons.

So you admit, by simply not commenting, that you were wrong about me not talking about the thug who threw the punch? I called for his arrest, several times, starting in my second sentence of the original post.

Next...if you knew shit about police organizations, or police work in general, you'd know "fair fight" is a term that does not exist on the street, anywhere, EVER. There is no fair fight in the real world. Repeat: There IS NO fair fight in the real world. Common sense and simple maturity should take over in the real world. Im white. And there is a reason I didn't go out on my nights off and walk around the all black neighborhoods of South Atlanta at night in regular clothes. It would not be safe. Is that wrong? Sure, I shouldnt have to be afraid of being assaulted. But I would have been. Anyone with common sense...and a few years working in the real world...would know that.

Just like this guy KNEW if he wandered around THAT crowd of angry thugs, after this political loss, and poked around long enough, he'd get the video he wanted.

He got it. The thug should be jailed. And the reporter is a retard for acting like a 20 year old frat boy on TV asking for a cage fight.

Least of all...he is disrespecting the sport of MMA (founded by the legendary Gracie Jiu-Jitsu family) by openly calling for violence to solve a political squabble. If he does indeed train in "MMA" (which, btw, is NOT a style of fighting) then he is not respecting it's core values.

I can speak for myself I don't need you saying what I do or do not admit to.

"Just like this guy KNEW if he wandered around THAT crowd of angry thugs, after this political loss, and poked around long enough, he'd get the video he wanted."

So he "was looking for it"...nice police work and impartiality too! :clap2:

"Common sense and simple maturity should take over in the real world. Im white. And there is a reason I didn't go out on my nights off and walk around the all black neighborhoods of South Atlanta at night in regular clothes. "

So there's only crime in those "black neighborhoods" never in your lilly white one...:confused::cool::eusa_eh:

Last edited:

"Just like this guy KNEW if he wandered around THAT crowd of angry thugs, after this political loss, and poked around long enough, he'd get the video he wanted."

"Common sense and simple maturity should take over in the real world. Im white. And there is a reason I didn't go out on my nights off and walk around the all black neighborhoods of South Atlanta at night in regular clothes. "

So there's only crime in those "balck neighborhoods" never in your lilly white one...:confused::cool::eusa_eh:

It doesnt take a detective to figure out the media member with a camera is looking for a great story.

And yes, crime rates are far higher in the black South Atlanta neighborhoods than the lilly white ones in Buckhead and Alpharetta. Especially for a clean cut white dude who looks like a cop walking through neighborhoods so shitty and dangerous you wouldnt be caught dead in. Whats your point? Do you live in reality or not?

Want another example? Ok. The day after Obama's election, do you think a black guy would wander into a Klan rally in Tennessee? Not a good idea.

How about this: would a Jewish guy go walking through a neo-Nazi rally asking provocative questions?

Or what about this: Say the Supreme Court had ruled the 2nd amendment did NOT apply to person guns, and guns were banned in YOUR state, and gun owners had a huge protest, and an ACLU and MSNBC reporting team wandered in asking questions about it?? Not a smart idea.

You obviously haven't seen much of the real world except from a TV screen.

So there's only crime in those "balck neighborhoods" never in your lilly white one...:confused::cool::eusa_eh:

It doesnt take a detective to figure out the media member with a camera is looking for a great story.

And yes, crime rates are far higher in the black South Atlanta neighborhoods than the lilly white ones in Buckhead and Alpharetta. Especially for a clean cut white dude who looks like a cop walking through neighborhoods so shitty and dangerous you wouldnt be caught dead in. Whats your point? Do you live in reality or not?

Want another example? Ok. The day after Obama's election, do you think a black guy would wander into a Klan rally in Tennessee? Not a good idea.

How about this: would a Jewish guy go walking through a neo-Nazi rally asking provocative questions?

Or what about this: Say the Supreme Court had ruled the 2nd amendment did NOT apply to person guns, and guns were banned in YOUR state, and gun owners had a huge protest, and an ACLU and MSNBC reporting team wandered in asking questions about it?? Not a smart idea.

You obviously haven't seen much of the real world except from a TV screen.

Not that there's a way to "cyber prove-it" but you are sadly mistaken as to how much of the world I've seen.

I don't believe that I implied that there was no crime there just that there is crime everywhere.

I know what you meant... and you know what you meant... but you wouldn't dare post it.

:cool:

You're right..................OH!!!! Except for the 3-4 times in this thread where I said the idiot was wrong and should be charged.

Yeah, except for saying the guy committed assault and should be charged, except for that I didnt say anything:eusa_eh:

you continually referred to him as "one guy" as if he were a rogue protester when, in fact, it was seen that dozens felt it approrpiate to destroy personal property. Your thoughts on that?

But....

Its stupid.

He did not challenge him to an MMA match over a political opinion. He was attacked, and subsequently sucker punched over a political opinion.

He challanged him to an MMA match becuse his ego was damaged for he was attackied and did not feel it wise to respond with violence...and so he now has a chance to stroke his own ego in a controlled environment while giving the proceeds to charity.

You are seeking to make this into something it is not. If he "called him out" after school in the schoolyard, I would agree with you.

Sadly, he, the reporter, has become the story. Instead, the story should be about the fact that when one offers his poilitical view, he is open to attack....and you can not deny...it happens a hell of a lot more from left to right than from right to left.

Well, you can deny it......but you wont be able to back it up.

Personally I'd love to kick Harry Reids' ass.[/
QUOTE]

Ok...

ok......
Now which one of you who are so upset that the FOX guy got punched wants to kick Harry Reids ass? Hypocrite much?

Wasn't Harry a boxer? Why, Harry just might kick your ass eh?

That would be embarassing.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

I didn't hear you say a peep when MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell challenged Mitt Romney's son Tagg to a fight.

Your faux outrage is ridiculous and it makes you look like a bigger idiot than you are.

Our country is fucked.

If I had to take that or seeing someone get sucker punched and cheap shoted by a coward who only did because he had all his buddies there to back him up I would take the MMA.I say don't waste the courts time and taxpayers money on this let them settle it like two men one on one.

I'm all for it.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

I didn't hear you say a peep when MSNBC host Lawrence O'Donnell challenged Mitt Romney's son Tagg to a fight.

Your faux outrage is ridiculous and it makes you look like a bigger idiot than you are.

I saw that.

Did Tagg ever respond?

Our country is fucked.

Liberal douche

Too ashamed to admit your a liberal?

You may not call yourself a liberal but your liberal ideology is plain to see.

Forum List

Back