OMG. Fox News contributor just challenges union member to "MMA match" on Hannity

bucs90

Gold Member
Feb 25, 2010
The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Really? Have we sunk to the level of challenging foes to MMA matches now?

Our country is fucked.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Our country is fucked.

That's Crowder's style. He probably will offer to drop the charges for the cage match.

Our country is fucked.

If I had to take that or seeing someone get sucker punched and cheap shoted by a coward who only did because he had all his buddies there to back him up I would take the MMA.I say don't waste the courts time and taxpayers money on this let them settle it like two men one on one.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

Our country is fucked.

lawrence o donell did basically the same thing with one of the Romney children.

Our country is fucked.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

Our country is fucked.

LOL, he wasn't thinking "MMA" when he was getting a beat down! :lol:

Our country is fucked.

Lol when it's a one on one nancy

Our country is fucked.

Yeah it takes a real bad ass to beat someone down when they have a dozen or so union brothers there to back you up. To use a line from a old movie.

One to one problem, yes. FIVE to one problem, too much ask anyone.

Our country is fucked.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

You again? Ok...here we go....

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

But televised challenges to an MMA cage fight? Thats a new low point.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

Yeah. Thanks for voting for the President trying to lead us to being one.

Our country is fucked.

Liberal douche

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

You continue to be an idiot, and that's not a new low.

Challenges to duels or fights are nothing new. Stop being a pansie

Our country is fucked.

Have you sunk to the level of pronouncing everyone you disagree with to be a "douchebag"? Lighten up lefties. You won the election. Tell us what a brave new world you envision in the next four years instead of childishly attacking "Fox" and "Fox news contributors".

Our country is fucked.

This tool doesn't know what sucker punch means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]

Sucker punch my ass.

Our country is fucked.

This tool doesn't know what sucker punch means.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_F3oev06i0&feature=player_embedded]UNIONS ASSAULT ON CAMERA!! - YouTube[/ame]

Sucker punch my ass.

What about the second one when his back was turned?

So punching someone for no reason other than disagreeeing with them is OK if they know it is coming?

How facist of you.

Our country is fucked.

Liberal douche

Whatever LIBERAL DOUCHE.

Our country is fucked.

I'll bet his pussy ass chooses jail time rather than actually fight one on one without his union buddies, fucking pussy.

Our country is fucked.

lawrence o donell did basically the same thing with one of the Romney children.

Which one? I dont remember.

Our country is fucked.

He is a mma fighter and boxer, the union thug will get a beat down one on one. Unlike liberals, conservatives know how to fight. It's going to be funny. for sure.

Forum List

Back