OMG. Fox News contributor just challenges union member to "MMA match" on Hannity

The way I see it, he worked hard to get punched, he kept asking and he finally got one.
You dont get into the middle of a passionate group of people durinng the heat of any issue and get in their face like he was. Many many reporters ask questions amongst a group but not in the manner he was...just my opinion.
My feelings have nothing to do with what news organization or politcal affiliations...To me its common sense, you keep in peoples face someones going to smack ya.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Really? Have we sunk to the level of challenging foes to MMA matches now?

Our country is fucked.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

You again? Ok...here we go....

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

But televised challenges to an MMA cage fight? Thats a new low point.

I see it as a fair deal, the man wanted to punch him when he was around his union buddies, so he can either go to jail for assault. or step into the ring in a sanctioned one on one fight with proceeds going to charity. I see that as a fair deal. His union liberal pussy ass will get his ass handed to him, he knows it, and will opt for jail time instead. union members are all the same, they think they are badass when there are a couple hundred of them together, but one on one they are like the school bully, a pussy. And that is what this bout is all about, to expose him for who he truly is.

Last edited:
The way I see it, he worked hard to get punched, he kept asking and he finally got one.
You dont get into the middle of a passionate group of people durinng the heat of any issue and get in their face like he was. Many many reporters ask questions amongst a group but not in the manner he was...just my opinion.
My feelings have nothing to do with what news organization or politcal affiliations...To me its common sense, you keep in peoples face someones going to smack ya.

Here is how you "work hard" to get punched.

1) Ask people, "please punch me"

2) Go up to someone and tell them "your mother fucks dead horses" (trust me, that one works)

Asking political questions in the middle of a rally or setting up a tent is not "working hard to get punched."

So civility goes out the window when you're in the middle of a passionate group, that is excusable to you? So people do not have the right to not be assaulted because they are in the middle of a bunch of savage pussies with no common sense. You're a fucken idiot.
If this was a tea party rally that assaulted rachel maddow you would be going ape shit, you fucken tool.

The Fox contributor is on Hannity right now. Yes, he was illegally punched. The union man should be arrested.

But this douchebag is on Hannity TV right now...and literally just challenged the man to an "MMA style cage match", with the money donated to charity.

Really? Have we sunk to the level of challenging foes to MMA matches now?

Our country is fucked.

LOL, he wasn't thinking "MMA" when he was getting a beat down! :lol:

Yeah it takes a real bad ass to beat someone down when they have a dozen or so union brothers there to back you up. To use a line from a old movie.

One to one problem, yes. FIVE to one problem, too much ask anyone.

It looked like his union buddies broke it up.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

Hey hey, the right wing has been working very VERY hard to drag us down to a third world type country. What is the problem?

So civility goes out the window when you're in the middle of a passionate group, that is excusable to you? So people do not have the right to not be assaulted because they are in the middle of a bunch of savage pussies with no common sense. You're a fucken idiot.
If this was a tea party rally that assaulted rachel maddow you would be going ape shit, you fucken tool.

CIVILITY??? LMAO. You are posting on what has to be one of the most un civil formats ever created. Many punches would have been thrown had people been face to face.

And you want to speak of "civility" LMAO.

Just reaping what's been sowing.

We're turning into a fucking 3rd world country. Mobs punching their opponents. And this clown on national...well, actually, global TV challenging them to an MMA fight?

Ive seen college frat functions with more maturity.

Hey hey, the right wing has been working very VERY hard to drag us down to a third world type country. What is the problem?

Yes...I understand...A man hits a man who did not threaten his well being....sucker punches him when it is broken up.....and the man who got hit offered an oppoortunity to finish things off in a controlled environment....and somehow THAT MAN...the one on the "barbaric right" is blamed for bringing the "sucker puncher" whio is on the "morally correct" left down to third world actions.

Gotta love the irony.

CIVILITY??? LMAO. You are posting on what has to be one of the most un civil formats ever created. Many punches would have been thrown had people been face to face.

And you want to speak of "civility" LMAO.

Just reaping what's been sowing.

This post of yours makes absolutely no sense.....please elaborate.

I like how you consider the low point the challenge and not the instigating punch....

Liberal douche

1- Once again, Im not a liberal. Im just NOT a Republican or right winger anymore.

2- People have punched each other in the face for 20,000 years when we disagree. Thats wrong. And still is.

But now we're reacting by going on global TV to challenge the complete stranger to an MMA cage fight?

Yeah, I must say, from a sociological perspective, that is the low point. Humans are gonna punch each other over dumb shit.

I see it as a fair deal, the man wanted to punch him when he was around his union buddies, so he can either go to jail for assault. or step into the ring in a sanctioned one on one fight with proceeds going to charity. I see that as a fair deal. His union liberal pussy ass will get his ass handed to him, he knows it, and will opt for jail time instead. union members are all the same, they think they are badass when there are a couple hundred of them together, but one on one they are like the school bully, a pussy. And that is what this bout is all about, to expose him for who he truly is.

To quote Austin Powers: "Freedom comes with responsibility"

The union folks are pissed, and I understand why (BTW, Im not pro-union).

That reporter is FREE to wander amongst that crowd, and free to verbally poke the angry dog. And he got bit.

The guy who punched him should be charged with assault, no doubt.

The reporter? If there were a charge called "Possession of Stupid" this reporter would be charged haha!!! What moron goes into an emotional protest and keeps prodding until he gets a reaction??

(BTW---as for the "MMA" challenge and that reporter, I got my second strip/purple from Relson Gracie last summer, and that Fox reporter had horrible technique)

Can't wait to hear the union stooge thug's reply to the challenge. Lots of peer pressure from his fellow union clowns I'm sure, so he's gonna look like Pussy # 1 if he's not man enough to go one on one in a fair fight. C'mon, girly man, you've been called out in front of all your tough guy buddies and the rest of the world. Balls a lot smaller this morning, are they?

As for me, I'd pay any amount to pay per view to watch the union thug get his ass kicked around for as long as he could take it.

Can't wait to hear the union stooge thug's reply to the challenge. Lots of peer pressure from his fellow union clowns I'm sure, so he's gonna look like Pussy # 1 if he's not man enough to go one on one in a fair fight. C'mon, girly man, you've been called out in front of all your tough guy buddies and the rest of the world. Balls a lot smaller this morning, are they?

As for me, I'd pay any amount to pay per view to watch the union thug get his ass kicked around for as long as he could take it.

Copy that.:clap2:

To quote Austin Powers: "Freedom comes with responsibility"

The union folks are pissed, and I understand why (BTW, Im not pro-union).

That reporter is FREE to wander amongst that crowd, and free to verbally poke the angry dog. And he got bit.

The guy who punched him should be charged with assault, no doubt.

The reporter? If there were a charge called "Possession of Stupid" this reporter would be charged haha!!! What moron goes into an emotional protest and keeps prodding until he gets a reaction??

(BTW---as for the "MMA" challenge and that reporter, I got my second strip/purple from Relson Gracie last summer, and that Fox reporter had horrible technique)

No doubt the reporter knew what was likely going to happen to him...I dont disagree that he was "asking for it"..

But the bigger issue is WHY did he know that was going to happen. WHY did he know people would get violent? THAT is the real issue.

And furthermore...it was not just 1 person who got violent. Dozens destroyed personal property by ripping down a tent that holds 500 people....while the people were still inside which may not be overly dangerous...but most certainly could create fear in the eyes of many inside while it was happening.

The left is so busy talking about how the guy deserved it, they seemed to have neglected the topic of WHY he was able to get such a violent reaction without ONCE showing violence himself.

A man who deems it appropriate to sucker punch a man that is backing away form the confrontation, is the type of man that will call out "no mas" within seconds of the controlled environment fight.

Bucs seems to have a lot to say...but ZERO about the sucker punch that started it all. That he not-so-cleverly ignores.

You're right..................OH!!!! Except for the 3-4 times in this thread where I said the idiot was wrong and should be charged.

Yeah, except for saying the guy committed assault and should be charged, except for that I didnt say anything:eusa_eh:

Bucs seems to have a lot to say...but ZERO about the sucker punch that started it all. That he not-so-cleverly ignores.

You're right..................OH!!!! Except for the 3-4 times in this thread where I said the idiot was wrong and should be charged.

Yeah, except for saying the guy committed assault and should be charged, except for that I didnt say anything:eusa_eh:

you continually referred to him as "one guy" as if he were a rogue protester when, in fact, it was seen that dozens felt it approrpiate to destroy personal property. Your thoughts on that?

No you didn't say that early on in the thread but seemed to have morphed into wanting him arrested.

I don't know hwere you were raised or how, but where I come from we were taught that you never put your hands on someone unless in self defense.

Just what did he do to the union goon that warranted the assault?

you continually referred to him as "one guy" as if he were a rogue protester when, in fact, it was seen that dozens felt it approrpiate to destroy personal property. Your thoughts on that?

Charge 'em! Lock 'em up! Im all for cops enforcing the appropriate laws.

You all missed my point. I DO NOT support the violence these union retards showed. And...I've been anti-union from Day 1 on this board, I was part of one with Atlanta PD and it sucked.

But....

These type of violent protests are happening all over the world, Greece for example, and humans having violent incidents in person, physically in person, has happened for thousands of years.

But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness.

Add to that...I've been a jiujitsu player for 8 years now (finally got purple!) and that art is the founding art of MMA (The Gracie family from Brazil) and it is NOT intended to be used as a form of political challenge to a legal fight. Jiujitsu is meant as a peaceful art, to promote fitness, fellowship and peace...and through FRIENDLY competition. Its why you see UFC fighters hugging and crying after their matches, mutual love and respect.

But this fucking idiot is on TV challenging an even bigger idiot to an MMA match over a political opinion.

Its stupid.

Charge 'em! Lock 'em up! Im all for cops enforcing the appropriate laws.

You all missed my point. I DO NOT support the violence these union retards showed. And...I've been anti-union from Day 1 on this board, I was part of one with Atlanta PD and it sucked.

But....

These type of violent protests are happening all over the world, Greece for example, and humans having violent incidents in person, physically in person, has happened for thousands of years.

But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness.

Add to that...I've been a jiujitsu player for 8 years now (finally got purple!) and that art is the founding art of MMA (The Gracie family from Brazil) and it is NOT intended to be used as a form of political challenge to a legal fight. Jiujitsu is meant as a peaceful art, to promote fitness, fellowship and peace...and through FRIENDLY competition. Its why you see UFC fighters hugging and crying after their matches, mutual love and respect.

But this fucking idiot is on TV challenging an even bigger idiot to an MMA match over a political opinion.

Its stupid.

"But taking to global TV to make a "callout" for an MMA style cage fight after the fact? Thats fucking stupid. Its immature. Its way after the fact, when BOTH parties should have calmed down and backed away from the craziness."

As long as the union goon got the first blow in, all is well. Dare he should be challenged to a fair fight.

Fraternal Order of Police rules, I suppose.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back