Olberman signs off from Countdown

I'd be willing to wager anyone knocking anyone (like Maddow's) appearance is too uh........."awkward" looking to post their own appearance and should likely not speak unless willing to compare.

I dread the day when, on air, she rips of her shirt to show strapped-down breasts and hairy armpits.

I can diggit but I'd have to assume until proven wrong that you've got worse to hide.

maddow.jpg

^^^^^^^^^^^^ Scary, with or without the comparison to photos of random Internet posters.

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 676
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 451

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 2918
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 2260

Who gives a fuck? Far more people watch the NFL/NBA/MLB playoffs.

Comparing apples to oranges? We dont get our news, commentary, and current events from the NFL/NBA/MLB. Unles your an Obama voter. Then you get your news from NFL/NBA/MTV/BET/VH1 and of course, the Cartoon Network.

Last edited:
25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm

Comparing apples to oranges? We dont get our news, commentary, and current events from the NFL/NBA/MLB. Unles your an Obama voter. Then you get your news from NFL/NBA/MTV/BET/VH1 and of course, the Cartoon Network.

I'm just letting you know that the majority of the country doesn't give a fuck about, what you give a fuck about. And that's detailed in the numbers, and also in the reality of an every-day social life.

Last edited:

I'm just letting you know that the majority of the country doesn't give a fuck about, what you give a fuck about. And that's detailed in the numbers, and also in the reality of an every-day social life.

But the people who give a fuck about their news like to watch Fox! Got it!

Last edited:
If that thought helps you to sleep at night.

I sleep fine. I'm not hiding from anyone while simultaneously knocking people's looks. That would make me....well, a small person.

I'm not such an idiot as to post a personal photo on a random message board. That would make me....well, stupid as a stump.

Why? Is a boogy man gunna get you? Pussy. Anyone knocking pple's looks while hiding from their own is telling their own narrative

:lol::lol:

Definition of smiley: To portray an artificial image of how you want others to think you are in order to show that you arent swayed by the facts to envoke an emotional responce so you can feel good about yourself. Its no different than people writing "lol" or "lmao" or "yawn" or all of that other bull shit people like to do in order to portray an image of something they arent really doing.

Definition of smiley: To portray an artificial image of how you want others to think you are in order to show that you arent swayed by the facts to envoke an emotional responce so you can feel good about yourself. Its no different than people writing "lol" or "lmao" or "yawn" or all of that other bull shit people like to do in order to portray an image of something they arent really doing.

Just announced that tonight was his last show

His three viewers (His Cat, Obama, and some pot smoking hippy who always accedently leaves his tv on) will be upset.

Enjoy!! >>> The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 20 - TVNewser

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm

Just announced that tonight was his last show

His three viewers (His Cat, Obama, and some pot smoking hippy who always accedently leaves his tv on) will be upset.

Enjoy!! >>> The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 20 - TVNewser

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm

lmao at those numbers...for any of those people..............

let alone, you debunked your own sarcasm

Forum List

Back