Olberman signs off from Countdown

Just announced that tonight was his last show

His three viewers (His Cat, Obama, and some pot smoking hippy who always accedently leaves his tv on) will be upset.

Enjoy!! >>> The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 20 - TVNewser

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 676
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 451

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 2918
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 2260

lmao at those numbers...for any of those people..............

let alone, you debunked your own sarcasm

Yet another desperate fool who thinks he can make the ratings look less than what they are by comparing a news network to popular non-news networks. You cant compare apples with oranges. But if it helps you sleep at night go ahead. The point is that Fox News beats out everyone in the legit cable news business across the board. O'Reilly's been kicking Olbermann's ass in every 8pm hour in Countdowns history.

Last edited:
His three viewers (His Cat, Obama, and some pot smoking hippy who always accedently leaves his tv on) will be upset.

Enjoy!! >>> The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 20 - TVNewser

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 676
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 451

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 2918
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 2260

lmao at those numbers...for any of those people..............

let alone, you debunked your own sarcasm

Yet another desperate fool who thinks he can make the ratings look less than what they are by comparing a news network to popular non-news networks. You cant compare apples with oranges. But if it helps you sleep at night go ahead. The point is that Fox News beats out everyone in the legit cable news business across the board. O'Reilly's been kicking Olbermann's ass in the ratings sice the first day he sat in on Countdown.

O'Reilly and Olbermann are not news, idiot, they're commentary.

Does anyone honestly think it's a coincidence that one day after Comcast bought NBC that Keith is gone?

As for Keith himself, best of luck in his future projects and I'm sure he'll find plenty of work.

The people who are probably going to be most heartbroken about this are those on the right who are obsessed with Keith and Rachel. I assume their attention now will be focused squarely on Rachel until she moves on as well.

C'est La Vie.

Does anyone honestly think it's a coincidence that one day after Comcast bought NBC that Keith is gone?

As for Keith himself, best of luck in his future projects and I'm sure he'll find plenty of work.

The people who are probably going to be most heartbroken about this are those on the right who are obsessed with Keith and Rachel. I assume their attention now will be focused squarely on Rachel until she moves on as well.

C'est La Vie.
tin foil hat time?
LOL

C'est La Vie.

Maddow is going to go next. MSNBC is trying to diversify. Scarborough, Olbermann, Matthews, etc, etc, Maddow............the station is nothing but white men.

Funny though. I admit, I watched the White Men Only channel, MSNBC, just for fun. And, especially Olbermann, I lost track of how often I hear him mention Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, etc.

But watching O'Reilly, Beck, and listening to the rest..........they rarely mentioned him by name. Or any of the other white men on that channel, like Maddow. Hmm.

Shades of Donahue. Phil Donahue had MSNBC's highest ratings when they fired him too.
Keith and Phil wouldn't follow orders.

Last edited:
I sleep fine. I'm not hiding from anyone while simultaneously knocking people's looks. That would make me....well, a small person.

I'm not such an idiot as to post a personal photo on a random message board. That would make me....well, stupid as a stump.

Why? Is a boogy man gunna get you? Pussy. Anyone knocking pple's looks while hiding from their own is telling their own narrative

Crazy lunatics such as yourself that feel a need to try and defend the honor of shemen on TV. Libs are scary vindictive weasels. No dice. You can choose to think I am unattractive. Looking in the mirror, I'm flippin' HOT. :up:

Speaking of pussy, do you suppose Maddow is taking medication of some sort to make her genitals swell into more of a manmember?

C'est La Vie.

Maddow is going to go next. MSNBC is trying to diversify. Scarborough, Olbermann, Matthews, etc, etc, Maddow............the station is nothing but white men.

Funny though. I admit, I watched the White Men Only channel, MSNBC, just for fun. And, especially Olbermann, I lost track of how often I hear him mention Palin, Limbaugh, Beck, O'Reilly, etc.

But watching O'Reilly, Beck, and listening to the rest..........they rarely mentioned him by name. Or any of the other white men on that channel, like Maddow. Hmm.

Must be a vindictive individual to feel the need to mention your competition time and time again.

And the hate all these liberals have for Sarah Palin is so sickening to witness.

C'est La Vie.

Yeah, right.

Bet I could fertilize the lawn with that too.

Rachel and Keith are just a couple of loudmouths. Their whole gig is feeding the public Populist/Marxist tripe that passes for common-knowledge on the left. The more extreme it is the better their tiny sampling of followers like it. I never watch ether one of them.

Last edited:
Who gives a fuck? Far more people watch the NFL/NBA/MLB playoffs.
Don't forget the Teabaggers' cultural-pursuits!!!!

hairy-nascar-fan.jpg

You'd shit if you realized that most Nascar fans in the South are blue-dog Democraps.

Their pappy voted Democrat, and their Grand-pappy voted Democrat. And by God so are they. Mainly because them thar Republicans are just a bunch of rich assholes.

At least that's what they've told me.

Sorry bout that,

********* FROM THE DESK OF CWN ***********

1. well kieth got the old *kiss goodbye* today on MSNBC!
2. Goodbye Mr. Kieth, we won't miss your useless attacks on us.
3. Lets hope you catch a airplane to some far flung liberal country, and set up shop.
4. we dont want you around here no moe.
5. I didn't watch he during the AZ shootings, I am sure he went on the *Nasty Attack Dog*.
6. So goodbye from cable tv, lets hope no one else is stupid enough to hire you.
7. No one will miss him, thank God!

READ:UPDATE 3-MSNBC and anchor Keith Olbermann abruptly part ways | Reuters

"Olbermann had two more years on contract with MSNBC

* Suspended briefly in November for donations to Democrats

* No reason given for move (Adds MSNBC, Comcast spokesmen, details, background)

By Alex Dobuzinskis

LOS ANGELES, Jan 21 (Reuters) - U.S. cable news television network MSNBC and its top anchor, Keith Olbermann, abruptly parted ways on Friday, less than three months after the liberal broadcaster was suspended for campaign donations to Democrats.

Olbermann, who had two years left on his contract, signed off for the last time on his "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" political affairs program on Friday night.

"This is the last edition of "Countdown," Olbermann said on the program, which drew over 1 million viewers a night.

"MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract," the network said in a statement. Neither Olbermann nor MSNBC gave a reason for the move."

8. Yeah is was a move, or movement,..in the literal sense.:evil:
9. Some one turn on an exhaust fan will you!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

His three viewers will be upset!

Seems like that Obamarrhoidal LibTURD our GT is one of the three.

Forum List

Back