Olberman signs off from Countdown

Comcast's takeover of NBC will be the end of what little "liberal media" there is on television.

There will be nothing left but corporate funded public relations spin groups....ie.....FoxNews.

Thank God for the Internet.

They haven't taken control of that yet.
What "little" liberal media???? Assuming that Comcast's ownership of NBC would actually change their reporting...

ABC, CBS, CNN, MSNBC, PBS is only a 'little' liberal media?

wow... fucking delusional. I guess being used to a near total monopoly has made your understanding of minority status a bit lacking.

MSNBC is owned by Comcast which is run by a former Bush aide. It won't be liberal for long.

CNN is totally lame. Hardly liberal at all. The Tea Party gets more air time on CNN than anybody.

ABC? Lame as well.

CBS alright, I'll give you that one. But pretty weak.

And PBS? Are you serious? Sesame Street is liberal media?

Who's being delusional now?

I guess you totally forgot about that whole Juan Williams fiasco right? He's a lefty, but he's not far left enough for NPR and PBS.

Just because you are being such a jerk about it, I am going to say something positive about him.

But give me some time. Digging through the midden of his behavior and style for anything of value will take a lot of work and some serious sifting

Just because you are being such a jerk about it, I am going to say something positive about him.

But give me some time. Digging through the midden of his behavior and style for anything of value will take a lot of work and some serious sifting

Baruch, fwiw, you ARE one of the more level headed posters :eusa_angel:

Sorry bout that,

********* FROM THE DESK OF CWN ***********

1. well kieth got the old *kiss goodbye* today on MSNBC!
2. Goodbye Mr. Kieth, we won't miss your useless attacks on us.
3. Lets hope you catch a airplane to some far flung liberal country, and set up shop.
4. we dont want you around here no moe.
5. I didn't watch he during the AZ shootings, I am sure he went on the *Nasty Attack Dog*.
6. So goodbye from cable tv, lets hope no one else is stupid enough to hire you.
7. No one will miss him, thank God!

READ:UPDATE 3-MSNBC and anchor Keith Olbermann abruptly part ways | Reuters

"Olbermann had two more years on contract with MSNBC

* Suspended briefly in November for donations to Democrats

* No reason given for move (Adds MSNBC, Comcast spokesmen, details, background)

By Alex Dobuzinskis

LOS ANGELES, Jan 21 (Reuters) - U.S. cable news television network MSNBC and its top anchor, Keith Olbermann, abruptly parted ways on Friday, less than three months after the liberal broadcaster was suspended for campaign donations to Democrats.

Olbermann, who had two years left on his contract, signed off for the last time on his "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" political affairs program on Friday night.

"This is the last edition of "Countdown," Olbermann said on the program, which drew over 1 million viewers a night.

"MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract," the network said in a statement. Neither Olbermann nor MSNBC gave a reason for the move."

8. Yeah is was a move, or movement,..in the literal sense.:evil:
9. Some one turn on an exhaust fan will you!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

His three viewers will be upset!

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Comcast's takeover of NBC will be the end of what little "liberal media" there is on television.

There will be nothing left but corporate funded public relations spin groups....ie.....FoxNews.

Thank God for the Internet.

They haven't taken control of that yet.

Did you mean to add /sarcasm to the end of this post?

Sorry bout that,

********* FROM THE DESK OF CWN ***********

1. well kieth got the old *kiss goodbye* today on MSNBC!
2. Goodbye Mr. Kieth, we won't miss your useless attacks on us.
3. Lets hope you catch a airplane to some far flung liberal country, and set up shop.
4. we dont want you around here no moe.
5. I didn't watch he during the AZ shootings, I am sure he went on the *Nasty Attack Dog*.
6. So goodbye from cable tv, lets hope no one else is stupid enough to hire you.
7. No one will miss him, thank God!

READ:UPDATE 3-MSNBC and anchor Keith Olbermann abruptly part ways | Reuters

"Olbermann had two more years on contract with MSNBC

* Suspended briefly in November for donations to Democrats

* No reason given for move (Adds MSNBC, Comcast spokesmen, details, background)

By Alex Dobuzinskis

LOS ANGELES, Jan 21 (Reuters) - U.S. cable news television network MSNBC and its top anchor, Keith Olbermann, abruptly parted ways on Friday, less than three months after the liberal broadcaster was suspended for campaign donations to Democrats.

Olbermann, who had two years left on his contract, signed off for the last time on his "Countdown with Keith Olbermann" political affairs program on Friday night.

"This is the last edition of "Countdown," Olbermann said on the program, which drew over 1 million viewers a night.

"MSNBC and Keith Olbermann have ended their contract," the network said in a statement. Neither Olbermann nor MSNBC gave a reason for the move."

8. Yeah is was a move, or movement,..in the literal sense.:evil:
9. Some one turn on an exhaust fan will you!:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Your screen-name too closely resembles pubes to have an opinion. Someone take away this dudes free speech pls

Speaking of CCCPNBC, looks like that Madcow guy has a new pair of glasses and is wearing a tie tonight.
I don't think the clothing is going to up the ante on her butch image.

She's pretty much as butch as one female could possibly get without surgery.

I'd be willing to wager anyone knocking anyone (like Maddow's) appearance is too uh........."awkward" looking to post their own appearance and should likely not speak unless willing to compare.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8r46PQDbU&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6p4MJZBtc&feature=related[/ame]​

Enjoy!! >>> The Scoreboard: Thursday, January 20 - TVNewser

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 676
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 451

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 2918
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 2260

Last edited:
I'd be willing to wager anyone knocking anyone (like Maddow's) appearance is too uh........."awkward" looking to post their own appearance and should likely not speak unless willing to compare.

I dread the day when, on air, she rips of her shirt to show strapped-down breasts and hairy armpits.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-a8r46PQDbU&feature=related[/ame]
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FT6p4MJZBtc&feature=related[/ame]​

25-54 Demographic

8pm
O'Reilly 676
Olbermann 198
Spitzer 110
Grace 143

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 676
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 451

Total Day
Fox News

Total Viewers

8pm
O'Reilly 2918
Olbermann 1106
Spitzer 522
Grace 632

8pm
Bill O'reilly by himself = 2918
MSNBC + CNN + HLN all togather = 2260

Who gives a fuck? Far more people watch the NFL/NBA/MLB playoffs.

I dread the day when, on air, she rips of her shirt to show strapped-down breasts and hairy armpits.

I can diggit but I'd have to assume until proven wrong that you've got worse to hide.

Adios Obermann does the word FLUSH(toilet flush) have any relevance LOL!!! blub blub blub

Whitelion checkin in check me and my crew out on Facebook Glenn Becks "Others page"

Adios Obermann does the word FLUSH(toilet flush) have any relevance LOL!!! blub blub blub

Whitelion checkin in check me and my crew out on Facebook Glenn Becks "Others page"

First sentence is really, really broken english. Second sentence....meh, no spanks.

Forum List

Back