Oklahoma mom flied to Afghanistan to rescue some girls

Biden indicated that it was extremely unlikely that the Afghan government would collapse quickly since they had better equipment and more men.

There mistake was perhaps listening to his lies.
Biden didn’t tell anyone to stay in Afghanistan. The state department was unambiguous.

Biden has blood on his hands for voting to go to war that was a mistake, and blood on his hands in the way he withdrew from it.

He was wrong going in and coming out, yet the partisan shills here refuse to admit any of it.

Thus the power of the cult of the DNC.

I notice no one has blamed "W" for initiating the conflict.

Maybe because he voted for Biden?

That would be my guess.

There, someone who cares.

That won't end well. She should have sent some little Afghan boys to negotiate the release. Talibaners loves them some little Afghan boys.

“We trained and equipped an Afghan military force of some 300,000 strong — incredibly well equipped — a force larger in size than the militaries of many of our NATO allies. ”
— President Biden, remarks on the situation in Afghanistan, Aug. 16

More than likely, those in Afghanistan were listening to his ramblings and felt safe.

Hey OP...she "FLEW"

And guess what?

These refugees are going to Qatar...which can only take so many.

Are you welcoming them to your sate?

Who told you that and why were you gullible enough to fall for it?

OBAMA: When it comes to going after Osama bin Laden, you said, well, any president would make that call. But when you were a candidate in 2008, as I was, and I said if I got bin Laden in our sights I would take that shot, you said we shouldn’t move heaven and earth to get one man. And you said we should ask Pakistan for permission. And if we had asked Pakistan permission, we would not have gotten him. And it was worth moving heaven and earth to get him.

I notice no one has blamed "W" for initiating the conflict.

Maybe because he voted for Biden?

That would be my guess.
Haha...poor cultist cant even stay on track in his own thread. The Biden Tourettes syndrome wont release its grip.

Ending pointless wars.

I imagine we'll see privatized military contractors setting up camp there very soon, in support of the special interests who we'll also likely see setting up camp there with all of their mining equipment.

He's gotta support his electric hoopty agenda, after all. What better way than to place a bunch of smoke and mirrors in the way of the direct view?

If people think for one second that the majority of bureaucrats and lobbyists in Washington are interested in ending endless occupaton, I'd say they had too much to dream last night.

There, someone who cares.
Why didn't she get them back in May..a month after Biden said we were leaving??

Why didn't she get them back in May..a month after Biden said we were leaving??
Probably never dreamed he would leave like that.

I don't think anyone dreamed he would

But alas, the democrat on the throne can do no wrong!

OBAMA: When it comes to going after Osama bin Laden, you said, well, any president would make that call. But when you were a candidate in 2008, as I was, and I said if I got bin Laden in our sights I would take that shot, you said we shouldn’t move heaven and earth to get one man. And you said we should ask Pakistan for permission. And if we had asked Pakistan permission, we would not have gotten him. And it was worth moving heaven and earth to get him.
So where does it say he was against killing Osama? Looks to me like he said "we shouldn't move heaven and earth to get one man" No where does it say he is against killing Osama.

"We followed bin Laden to the gates of hell -- and we got him," Biden said in a statement released by the White House.

"We kept the promise to all those who lost loved ones on 9/11: that we would never forget those we had lost, and that the United States will never waver in our commitment to prevent another attack on our homeland."

So where does it say he was against killing Osama? Looks to me like he said "we shouldn't move heaven and earth to get one man" No where does it say he is against killing Osama.

"We followed bin Laden to the gates of hell -- and we got him," Biden said in a statement released by the White House.

"We kept the promise to all those who lost loved ones on 9/11: that we would never forget those we had lost, and that the United States will never waver in our commitment to prevent another attack on our homeland."
Wow, I guess you can't read. Biden insisted they inform the Pakistani government. Even Obama understood had they done that the Pakistani government would have alerted him and would have been unable to do the job.

If you don't believe me, look up former Secretary of Defense Bill Gates under Obama. He said that Biden was wrong on every foreign policy decision on record.

Forum List

Back