Three girls, between 12 and 13, arrested for beating disabled man to death on DC street

horselightning

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2013
2I said the victim was probably black too, in another thread, given the location. These feral animals are killing their own, and the left cares nothing about them and actively encourage the cultural degeneracy.

here is some black on black crime for you. what are these kids doing out at 4 am? black kid being raised badly . its crazy.
~~~~~~
Perhaps their mother's and errant father's should be arrested and charged simiar to the Crumbley's. I doubt It will happen they aren't white.

here is some black on black crime for you. what are these kids doing out at 4 am? black kid being raised badly . its crazy.
If only the disabled guy, had taken the time to get a handgun permit. He probably would only have had to shoot one of the 12 or13 year old little bitches, and he would have gotten to his 65th birthday.

It is a norm in all our big cities....curfew laws should be rigorously followed ....kids should not be allowed to roam the streets at will comitting all kinds of mayhem.

2I said the victim was probably black too, in another thread, given the location. These feral animals are killing their own, and the left cares nothing about them and actively encourage the cultural degeneracy.
he was black there is a pic of hi in the article

Forum List

Back