Okay! You've had Time to Digest the NEWS

DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW TAX?

• Total voters
Would you please tell us where and how this will require you to pay higher taxes?

Specifically.

It won't. She is just going by some boogeyman the sky is falling right wing website.

send me back all my money you stole from my checks for forty years, then you can stuff your social security and your medicare right up you big fat ass.
there's no doubt in my mind that you've already got back more than you put in.

what new higher taxes? Do you have actual proof, not some right wing fodder? Or are you just making up a bunch of garbage in your right wing meltdown?

where do you think the money to pay for obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has hc.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with no proof.

go to post #11 click on it and read it.

Tell me how did this bill became constitutional? Come on you can do it right????Here I will help you The supreme court said it was a tax.....So butt nugget how is this magically not a tax?

FOXNEWSJune282012.jpg

The tax they're talking about is the fine you pay to the IRS if you're stupid enough to not want affordable, guaranteed ACA. Pfffft! D'oh! Duped AGAIN!:badgrin:

Forgotten already? :blahblah:

Who is we?

Anyone who pays a bill or insurance premiums that have to be jacked up to cover the uninsured. At least this way those that can afford it won't be able to freeload anymore.

Genius who is freeloading? How are you paying for people who dont have insurance right now? Also how is it going to be better not worse when this communist piece of shit is active?

You pay because of jacked up bills and premiums to cover those who can't pay. It'll be better because the freeloaders who can pay but don't, will be forced to pay their fair share. The only alternative I see is to have "death panels" at the door to the ER. :eek:

What new higher taxes? Do you have actual proof, not some right wing fodder? Or are you just making up a bunch of garbage in your right wing meltdown?

In 2014 Americans will be required to carry insurance or pay a penalty. The penalty will be up to 1% of a person's income.

The Penalty is a TAX according to the Supreme Court

The mandate only applies to 10% of Americans.

And it will make health care cheaper for the rest.

lol..... got any proof?

I say you are wrong, since everyone is required to have Insurance, you think the Insurance Companies will drop their prices?

Damn you are ignorant..................

lol..... got any proof?

I say you are wrong, since everyone is required to have Insurance, you think the Insurance Companies will drop their prices?

Yes, dupe, because that 10% are on average more healthy, DUH.

lol..... got any proof?

Open season. Healthcare providers have been in cahoots with this since day ONE.

lol..... got any proof?

Yes, dupe, because that 10% are on average more healthy, DUH.

Your statement make no sense......... :eusa_whistle:

It's really sad that so many people believe that. As if you can add 16 million new patients (demand) into the HC system without doing anything to increase the number of providers (supply). And expect the costs to remain the same, let alone go down. Stupid, really stupid. The way I hear it, most doctors will stop taking new Medicare patients if they haven't already. Or they'll just retire and move to Aruba.

Now you get to vote.

DO you like your NEW HIGHER TAXES?

Serious question: Would you rather pay now or pay later? They maybe too abstract for you but I suspect anyone with a triple digit IQ gets it. Prove to me I'm wrong and you're not as dumb as your many posts suggest.

Serious answer: your way is pay now and pay even more later. I think we can do better.

Now you get to vote.

Serious question: Would you rather pay now or pay later? They maybe too abstract for you but I suspect anyone with a triple digit IQ gets it. Prove to me I'm wrong and you're not as dumb as your many posts suggest.

What is the difference? Seriously, does paying more now, and more later, make more sense than paying more later, and more now?

What new higher taxes? Do you have actual proof, not some right wing fodder? Or are you just making up a bunch of garbage in your right wing meltdown?

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

Where do you think the money to pay for uninsured patients at emergency rooms come from there sparky?

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Now you get to vote.

I would rather pay for myself...and let others pay for themselves...thank you very much.

Forum List

Back