Okay! You've had Time to Digest the NEWS

DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW TAX?

• Total voters
The only ones happy are those who are already on the dole and aren't worried about having to pay even higher premiums for health insurance.

The entire bill is oppressive. The government will now have real time access to all of our checking, saving, investment and retirement accounts. They will have the authority to withdraw funds.

Their claim is that it will make it easier for us to pay our medical expenses. What it means is that they can take what they deem necessary. Prices have already gone up as a result of Obama-no-care and this is only the beginning. When an illegal aliens uses your social security number when they get health care, it will be deducted from your account. When the government arbitrarily decides to increase premiums, the amount will be deducted from your account. Just like with other programs, they will use this as a slush fund. We started paying on this a while ago and they already have a pile of money, which will no doubt get used for other things. The least of which is all the new bureaucrats and their hefty salaries.

The budget office has already determined that Obama-no-care is unsustainable. When funds get used for other pet projects, it will be worse than predicted.

People are already going without dialysis and that will continue. Doctors all over the country have already spoken out about the people who will die as a result of this. People over 75 will be denied a lot of procedures and given pain meds instead.

If anyone likes the idea of government being on their financial accounts with rights to withdraw, then go ahead and celebrate. Some don't care simply because government already knows how much money they have because government gave it to them.

I hope this gets repealed.

I have never heard of a "tax" that forces people to purchase something against their will and that guarantees the price of what they are forced to buy will rise.

Last edited:
Yes it does.
The Health Care bill says that those who would not accept to go onto a health insurance, that they would be paying based on their income in the form of a mandate, now a tax for them.
The rest of us who do have health insurance are going to see our premiums go up by a huge amount.
Premiums are not taxes.

Agreed. And they will escalate. Employers will be forced to either not give the benefit as a cost of hiring/having employees, or start laying off people.

yep, the unemployment rate is about to explode. Bye bye Obama.

The unemployment rate is already exploding. It began exploding after years of George W. Bush's policies which rewarded companies for outsourcing jobs. Surely you remember?

If not it's OK. You might get a chance to see the same policies take effect if Mitt Romney takes office because he has quite a track record of gutting American jobs too.

Of course you're probably not bothered by that at all are you?

huh, my taxes aren't going up and I have a small business. This ruling will not affect my hiring plans in the least.

You have to wonder why Willow, who is on Medicare and Social Security, is having such a meltdown.

Let me guess, you have no plans to hire anyone in the first place.
Just hired two new employees last month. :)

LOL You just wait....How much are you paying for your employees healthcare? well expect it to triple within the year.

Yup. Everyone who has HC coverage will see their premiums go way up thats the only way they can get the money to cover those without.

Nothing is free folks.

I think it is OBSCENE to talk about health care and money in the same sentence!

We have done a lot of INCREDIBLE things in this country since it began....things that NOBODY thought possible.

Surely we can find a way to think out of the box and find a solution to our healthcare crisis that does NOT involve money!

Sorry, but people don't see health care the same way.

And it isn't an unlimited resource.

We can't provide everything to everybody. And when you try, you get stupid stuff like seniors who get lonely so they go see the doctor....because they can.

Indeed...and LOOK at the shape of the EU?

THEY are a house of cards about to fall...as they fall? So do WE.

huh, my taxes aren't going up and I have a small business. This ruling will not affect my hiring plans in the least.

You have to wonder why Willow, who is on Medicare and Social Security, is having such a meltdown.

Dodging the issue, interesting, but predictable.

The CBO doesn't recognize savings that are in the future. You may find you're just getting a refund. Certainly the savings ARE coming. HAHA! You are duped by the greedy rich/corporations...

No dodge. The fact of the matter is, how much business we get dictates how many employees we hire. A piddling little healthcare mandate doesn't. But on the bright side, small business will now get a credit for providing health insurance and we plan on taking advantage of that.

Now you get to vote.

DO you like your NEW HIGHER TAXES?

Would you please tell us where and how this will require you to pay higher taxes?

Specifically.

It won't. She is just going by some boogeyman the sky is falling right wing website.

send me back all my money you stole from my checks for forty years, then you can stuff your social security and your medicare right up you big fat ass.

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

Where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with NO proof.

Tell me how did this bill became constitutional? Come on you can do it right????Here I will help you The supreme court said it was a tax.....So butt nugget how is this magically not a tax?

FOXNEWSJune282012.jpg

Last edited:
I think it is OBSCENE to talk about health care and money in the same sentence!

We have done a lot of INCREDIBLE things in this country since it began....things that NOBODY thought possible.

Surely we can find a way to think out of the box and find a solution to our healthcare crisis that does NOT involve money!

We can't provide everything to everybody. And when you try, you get stupid stuff like seniors who get lonely so they go see the doctor....because they can.

Try to remain calm, fear mongered dupe. They'll be alright, and this never would have happened at all without the cronyism and corruption Pub World Depression. The countries in trouble are the ones who bought into the derivatives disaster, and took advice from Lehman Bros., etc.

Would you please tell us where and how this will require you to pay higher taxes?

Specifically.

The IRS will collect the tax from everyone, and issue refunds to people who have health insurance.

Specifically.
:lmao: You should make an effort to not look so stupid.

What part did I get wrong? The IRS does collect taxes, and does issue refunds. It is also specifically empowered in Obamacare to collect the tax that you now have to pay, and determine who is eligible for subsidies and refunds based on how much insurance they have.

So, please, explain why me pointing this out makes me look stupid.

Where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with NO proof.

Tell me how did this bill became constitutional? Come on you can do it right????Here I will help you The supreme court said it was a tax.....So butt nugget how is this magically not a tax?

FOXNEWSJune282012.jpg

The tax they're talking about is the fine you pay to the IRS if you're stupid enough to not want affordable, guaranteed ACA. Pfffft! D'oh! Duped AGAIN!:badgrin:

No dodge. The fact of the matter is, how much business we get dictates how many employees we hire. A piddling little healthcare mandate doesn't. But on the bright side, small business will now get a credit for providing health insurance and we plan on taking advantage of that.

How much money you have to pay employees has no bearing on how many employees you hire? Do you pay them in magic beans?

Try to remain calm, fear mongered dupe. They'll be alright, and this never would have happened at all without the cronyism and corruption Pub World Depression. The countries in trouble are the ones who bought into the derivatives disaster, and took advice from Lehman Bros., etc.

Just so there are no apsersions cast here? YOU are the one that remains blind to history.

Sorry. You choose to remain blind. YOU may sit over in the corner...

and :blahblah:with the other leeches.

Your words mean that much to me. Learn it, Know it, Live it.

Yup. Everyone who has HC coverage will see their premiums go way up thats the only way they can get the money to cover those without.

Nothing is free folks.

Aren't we paying already? It's not like those who don't have insurance get turned away from the ER. You seem to be a little late with the "nothing is free" comment. It's been effecting all our medical bills for decades.

Who is we?

Anyone who pays a bill or insurance premiums that have to be jacked up to cover the uninsured. At least this way those that can afford it won't be able to freeload anymore.

Aren't we paying already? It's not like those who don't have insurance get turned away from the ER. You seem to be a little late with the "nothing is free" comment. It's been effecting all our medical bills for decades.

Who is we?

Anyone who pays a bill or insurance premiums that have to be jacked up to cover the uninsured. At least this way those that can afford it won't be able to freeload anymore.

Genius who is freeloading? How are you paying for people who dont have insurance right now? Also how is it going to be better not worse when this communist piece of shit is active?

Forum List

Back