Okay! You've had Time to Digest the NEWS

DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW TAX?

• Total voters
Yes it does.
The Health Care bill says that those who would not accept to go onto a health insurance, that they would be paying based on their income in the form of a mandate, now a tax for them.
The rest of us who do have health insurance are going to see our premiums go up by a huge amount.
Premiums are not taxes.

Yup. Everyone who has HC coverage will see their premiums go way up thats the only way they can get the money to cover those without.

Nothing is free folks.

I think it is OBSCENE to talk about health care and money in the same sentence!

We have done a lot of INCREDIBLE things in this country since it began....things that NOBODY thought possible.

Surely we can find a way to think out of the box and find a solution to our healthcare crisis that does NOT involve money!

Sorry, but people don't see health care the same way.

And it isn't an unlimited resource.

We can't provide everything to everybody. And when you try, you get stupid stuff like seniors who get lonely so they go see the doctor....because they can.

Yup. Everyone who has HC coverage will see their premiums go way up thats the only way they can get the money to cover those without.

Nothing is free folks.

We have done a lot of INCREDIBLE things in this country since it began....things that NOBODY thought possible.

Surely we can find a way to think out of the box and find a solution to our healthcare crisis that does NOT involve money!

We dont have a healthcare crisis we have a dictator in the office crisis.

And his minions in the Congress...they were just handed 1/7th of the US Economy to use as a TAX on the people...and with the bonus that they can mandate ANYTING and call it a TAX.

huh, my taxes aren't going up and I have a small business. This ruling will not affect my hiring plans in the least.

You have to wonder why Willow, who is on Medicare and Social Security, is having such a meltdown.

Yes it does.
The Health Care bill says that those who would not accept to go onto a health insurance, that they would be paying based on their income in the form of a mandate, now a tax for them.
The rest of us who do have health insurance are going to see our premiums go up by a huge amount.
Premiums are not taxes.

Nothing is free folks.

I think it is idiotic to think that not talking about money will magically make things free.

What new higher taxes? Do you have actual proof, not some right wing fodder? Or are you just making up a bunch of garbage in your right wing meltdown?

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from?

Obama's Stash!

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

Where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with NO proof.

The SCOTUS Said ObamaCare was a TAX...what part of that did you miss?

It only applies to the 1/2 of 1 percent of Americans who are not insured.

Yes it does.
Premiums are not taxes.

Agreed. And they will escalate. Employers will be forced to either not give the benefit as a cost of hiring/having employees, or start laying off people.

yep, the unemployment rate is about to explode. Bye bye Obama.

Nothing is free folks.

This was a judicial decision not an executive one.

That was the role of the SCOTUS in this affair.

The checks and balances worked perfectly in this example so what are you complaining about?

No dictator here.

What's the matter? Don't you like our constitution...our country?

Now you get to vote.

DO you like your NEW HIGHER TAXES?

Got health insurance, so it won't effect me. Just the free loaders who can afford it, but don't get it, because they know they'll be taken care of anyway. Is the Republican plan to leave them on the side of the road? :cool:

Yes, it will effect you big time.
When the states opt out of the Medicare and Medicaid expansion, all of our premiums are going to go up by huge amounts.

huh, my taxes aren't going up and I have a small business. This ruling will not affect my hiring plans in the least.

You have to wonder why Willow, who is on Medicare and Social Security, is having such a meltdown.

Let me guess, you have no plans to hire anyone in the first place.

The tax applies to people who do not have health insurance, not all of us.

wrong

Yes it does.
Premiums are not taxes.

they are now peachey cause guess what? you are now FORCED to pay premiums which have been deemed a TAX by the supremes..

I think I have it figured out. This decision is a way that Obama can claim he created jobs because this will require a new government office to bill the tax and another to collect it and a third to keep up with those who can't pay. Think of all the people we will have to hire to keep up with it. win/win don't you think

The checks and balances worked perfectly in this example so what are you complaining about?

No dictator here.

Your position is that someone is not a dictator if the court agrees with him? That explains why Chavez and Castro are not dedicators, thanks for clearing that up.

No dictator here.

The role was to follow the constitution.......

Forum List

Back