Okay! You've had Time to Digest the NEWS

DO YOU LIKE YOUR NEW TAX?

• Total voters
The mandate only applies to 10% of Americans.

And it will make health care cheaper for the rest.

They way i see it working out....

it is going to make health care free for 40% of the people... you know the ones who dont pay federal income taxes becasue they cant afford to and are exempt..... all will file an exemption and not pay for medical.

The top 10% could care less

The rest of us are fucked... we well end up paying for ourselves...and the slackers....again.

Now you get to vote.

DO you like your NEW HIGHER TAXES?

Serious question: Would you rather pay now or pay later? They maybe too abstract for you but I suspect anyone with a triple digit IQ gets it. Prove to me I'm wrong and you're not as dumb as your many posts suggest.

What is the difference? Seriously, does paying more now, and more later, make more sense than paying more later, and more now?

The difference doesn't lie in whether you pay now or later.

The difference lies in whether the tax money goes toward helping a few people and lining the pockets of a few and going towards helping society as a whole. It's like one big group policy that includes every American in the country.

Now you get to vote.

DO you like your NEW HIGHER TAXES?

Serious question: Would you rather pay now or pay later? They maybe too abstract for you but I suspect anyone with a triple digit IQ gets it. Prove to me I'm wrong and you're not as dumb as your many posts suggest.

I would rather pay for myself...and let others pay for themselves...thank you very much.

I would like to see that too but healthcare has become so cost prohibitive it just isn't possible.

What new higher taxes? Do you have actual proof, not some right wing fodder? Or are you just making up a bunch of garbage in your right wing meltdown?

Where do you think the money to pay for Obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has HC.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

Where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with NO proof.

Dumb shit.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/economy/231484-justice-roberts-its-a-tax.html

30 to 5 is the poll. Hell I'm willing to go with the jury rigged national polls of 50-39 or whatever it is. Clearly this is not the will of the people. And I don't care what the idiots in the SC say; there is no Constitutional basis for this crap.

where do you think the money to pay for obamacare will come from there sparky??

Why we taxpayers of course and anyone who has hc.

Really. Smarten up there blackass.

where the proof? What taxes? You right wingers keep parroting the same trash with no proof.

go to post #11 click on it and read it.

He doesn't care as long as he gets his free Obama money.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIkksi344cM]Free Obama Money - YouTube[/ame]

Well I would hate to be Barry when he tells the Folks that they will now be paying another tax to support Obamacare.

People were pretty pissed when the clusterfuck became law. Wonder how that will equate to votes in Nov??

He just gave a "speech" he was far to chickenshit to mention that he'd just successfully raised taxes on the middle class. he's a coward that way.

You mean the middle class that is gainfully employed with health care?

30 to 5 is the poll. Hell I'm willing to go with the jury rigged national polls of 50-39 or whatever it is. Clearly this is not the will of the people. And I don't care what the idiots in the SC say; there is no Constitutional basis for this crap.

Congress has been given a backdoor to vote the law out...ON the basis of TAXES being raised to the tune of 1.6T as is the ObamaCare cost so far

Election 2012 MATTERS...

What is the difference? Seriously, does paying more now, and more later, make more sense than paying more later, and more now?

The difference doesn't lie in whether you pay now or later.

The difference lies in whether the tax money goes toward helping a few people and lining the pockets of a few and going towards helping society as a whole. It's like one big group policy that includes every American in the country.

If that is the difference you should join me in repudiating Obamacare.

My guess is that is not really the difference, and you will stand up for a law that lines the pockets of insurance companies.

I dont think you guys grasp how bif a tax this is...You are all thinking of the penalty.....Yet being mandated by the government to buy insurance means your insurance payments are a Tax cause that is what Traitor Roberts said....This is the largest tax increase in history....And you retarded liberals are to fucking dumb to realize it wont just be the rich paying this.

Forum List

Back