Okay, What Reality Shows Do You Watch?

o hell and that guy who catches wild animals...

wife swap
trading spouses
bargain hunt
cash in the attic
surreal life..*i miss that one*

Oh, I lied before. I DID used to watch one. Surreal Life was a riot. Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, and Tammy Faye Baker was a riot. I only watched the one season, but I watched almost the whole thing.

the one with tammy faye and ron jeremy was such a hoot.....only beaten by the one with vern the dwarf ...mini me....peeing in the corner...you just cant make that stuff up...

I think I'm gong to watch the Chopping Block starting tonight. It looks good.

Otherwise recently, I've been watching The Biggest Loser and The Bachelor. I record just about everything and watch it when I have some down time.

I also watch Big Brother over the summer.

For me the allure of some of these "reality" shows is that it isn't my reality. I've never bought a car that I couldn't pay for and I'm not a fan of cheating.

Last night's episode had to do with a guy and gal who were not married, but had an infant. The guy had to work nights to pay the bills, and the gal was leaving the baby with her mother so she could see another guy on the side. When confronted with the video footage of her and her cheating mate making a 2 hour stop at a motel, she blamed the boyfriend. She said to him, "You're never home. You don't do anything but work. You don't put your arms around me anymore..." The boyfriend responds, "I'm working and sometimes I'm tired when I get home. How about you put your around me once in a while." So instead of talking with her boyfriend about this issue, she decided to take matters into her own hands. Tisk, tisk, tisk. For the sake of the baby, I do hope they try to stay together.

nothing entertaining in the news today....got the deputy who's wife and child were shot in rampage...his wife is dead..his child is in stable condition...he just made a statement asking for prayers and support...he said he had no tears left...

o hell and that guy who catches wild animals...

wife swap
trading spouses
bargain hunt
cash in the attic
surreal life..*i miss that one*

Oh, I lied before. I DID used to watch one. Surreal Life was a riot. Ron Jeremy, Vanilla Ice, and Tammy Faye Baker was a riot. I only watched the one season, but I watched almost the whole thing.
I loved it when Janice was on there with omerosa or however you spell it. Of course when they had the spin off " My Fair Brady" I had to watch it.
Oh! I almost forgot I was addicted to the Osbornes for along time, I miss that show and trying to figure out what Ozzy was saying.

I admit I watch Survivor. Refused when it first came on then thought I'd watch 'just one season'. Yeah, right. It's scripted to a degree and edited like hell I'm sure but . . . just can't help myself.

Love Property Ladder and house flipping shows, especially when it all goes wrong! I like Top Design (or Design Star?) but never know when it's on. I think it's a summer show?? No clue.

I prefer shows like The Big Bang Theory (absolutely hysterical), Fringe, Lost, ER, The Office and Friday Night Lights and Mad Men. Anything on at 10p.m. gets watched later via recording or On Demand cause I simply cannot stay awake. That's pathetic, isn't it?

Last edited:
I admit I watch Survivor. Refused when it first came on then thought I'd watch 'just one season'. Yeah, right. It's scripted to a degree and edited like hell I'm sure but . . . just can't help myself.

Love Property Ladder and house flipping shows, especially when it all goes wrong! I like Top Design (or Design Star?) but never know when it's on. I think it's a summer show?? No clue.

I prefer shows like The Big Bang Theory (absolutely hysterical), Fringe, Lost, ER, The Office and Friday Night Lights and Mad Men. Anything on at 10p.m. gets watched later via recording or On Demand cause I simply cannot stay awake. That's pathetic, isn't it?
My mom loves Design Star!
I love Mad Men also, can't wait for new season. Love Big Bang also, and Two and half men, also big fan of Entourage and My Boys. I have recently got back into Friday Night Lights.

I almost forgot my favorite reality show, because it really is reality! The First 48, nothing scripted about that show.

I love Mad Men also, can't wait for new season. Love Big Bang also, and Two and half men, also big fan of Entourage and My Boys. I have recently got back into Friday Night Lights.

Is that the name? I can never remember. I saw it when David Bromstad (he now hosts Color Splash -- I love him) won. Whatever that show was. lol I don't pay enough attention I guess.

I'm eagerly waiting for the new season of Mad Men to start as well. LOVE that show. Oh those boys at Sterling Cooper! :D

FNL - absolutely one of the best shows ever. I hope it gets picked up for another season.

Is that the name? I can never remember. I saw it when David Bromstad (he now hosts Color Splash -- I love him) won. Whatever that show was. lol I don't pay enough attention I guess.

I'm eagerly waiting for the new season of Mad Men to start as well. LOVE that show. Oh those boys at Sterling Cooper! :D

FNL - absolutely one of the best shows ever. I hope it gets picked up for another season.
That is Design Star and I think it is on during the summer, Top Design is the one on Bravo I believe.
Flipping Out is another good one on Bravo!

Oh yeah...I love Flipping Out...that one is hysterical.

I like Maury - but only the "Who's the Daddy" shows.

Lawanda has been on our show 29 times with 29 different men and each time she found out the man WASN'T the father of her child.

video shot of baby - insert crowd "awwwwwwwwww"

But on Today's show, Lawanda is SURE she knows who the daddy is....

Why in the world would she go on the show and admit that she slept with at least 29 men in, what?...a 3 week period?

:cuckoo:

I really tried hard to avoid these shows, but now I'm finding myself watching "Operation Repo" and "Cheaters." One is a show about losing your car or truck and the other one is losing your spouse or S.O. I have to shake my head while watching these shows. I'm dumbfounded when the cheater is shown the footage of him/her caught in the act, and say that he/she did nothing wrong.
I like Ice Road Truckers but my favorites is the Real Housewives of New York. Watch it and you will laugh your ass off at these women. Other than that the only reality shows I watch are when they show clips on The Soup. Oh! and I watch Top Chef!

Yeah I watched the Ice Road Truckers too, more because I'm used to drive semi myself and I wanted to see them drive on ice. But after you saw one show it was just more of the same after that... boring. Then I tried watching that logger show, and there wasn't anything interesting about that at all. Those are the only two I even tried to watch.

Wednesday nights does find me glued to the Sci Fi channel though. Have to watch TAPS!

Is the evening news considered a "reality show"?

It's getting close-----more "entertainment " and less facts.

Here ya go dillo......
3348093681_2f82bf0642_o.gif

Forum List

Back