Okay, What Reality Shows Do You Watch?

"Reality shows" are aimed at someone who has a far different concept of reality than I do. The passion that some watch this stuff with is frightening.

AMEN!

I hear people at work talking saying:

"Oh did so and so give Billy Bob the rose? Or the big one?" { Or whatever it is they do. }

I'm like, WTH? You don't KNOW THESE PEOPLE PEOPLE! They are just pimping their lives out for their 15 minutes, and you are feeding into that by watching!

Sorry, I hate all things "reality show" :redface:

"Reality shows" are aimed at someone who has a far different concept of reality than I do. The passion that some watch this stuff with is frightening.

AMEN!

"Oh did so and so give Billy Bob the rose? Or the big one?" { Or whatever it is they do. }

I'm like, WTH? You don't KNOW THESE PEOPLE PEOPLE! They are just pimping their lives out for their 15 minutes, and you are feeding into that by watching!

Weren't you the one that was all gungho on Lost, or was that someone else? I could swear you posted about one you got sucked in to..

AMEN!

Weren't you the one that was all gungho on Lost, or was that someone else? I could swear you posted about one you got sucked in to..
Lost isn't reality tv!

AMEN!

Lost isn't reality tv!

Well, pardon the hell out of me!

AMEN!

LOST isn't a reality show, it's a scripted tv show by jj abrams. I didn't say I don't watch tv, I also like "The Office" and "30 Rock"

It's these stupid reality shows that America is possessed by. Do we really need a bunch of has been "stars" cussing out Donald Trump, and a bunch of skanky chicks with over blown fake boobs and 100 tats licking each others belly button lint to impress Brett Michaels?

Well, I guess we do, Americans eat that stuff up!

I hate all the Amazing Race shit and Rock of Love The bus or whatever, especially the Bachelor! I do have to say my weakness is the Real Housewives because the women are nuts. Plus at night when I was feeling "good" it just makes me laugh. And as for Top Chef, it just makes me hungry!

AMEN!

LOST isn't a reality show, it's a scripted tv show by jj abrams. I didn't say I don't watch tv, I also like "The Office" and "30 Rock"

It's these stupid reality shows that America is possessed by. Do we really need a bunch of has been "stars" cussing out Donald Trump, and a bunch of skanky chicks with over blown fake boobs and 100 tats licking each others belly button lint to impress Brett Michaels?

I have no idea.. I posted my one reality TV show experience, and if you'd seen the look on my face throughout the whole thing, you'd have thought I was watching a horror movie or a cannibal in action.

I have no idea.. I posted my one reality TV show experience, and if you'd seen the look on my face throughout the whole thing, you'd have thought I was watching a horror movie or a cannibal in action.

LOL, I hear ya. My daughter turned it to that one you were talking about, that's why I was like WTH has happened in this world! Scary stuff indeed! :eek:

AMEN!

It's worse--they subtitute it for what IS real. Saw a new one advertsed---true stories of Americans in prisons abroad. wow :eusa_eh:

It is because you watched Flavor Flav! Did you see the episode where the girl crapped in the corner. That is why I stick to the Soup, only have to watch 30 seconds of that crap and only the funny parts.

It is because you watched Flavor Flav! Did you see the episode where the girl crapped in the corner. That is why I stick to the Soup, only have to watch 30 seconds of that crap and only the funny parts.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, thank goodness! WTH????????????????????????

It's worse--they subtitute it for what IS real. Saw a new one advertsed---true stories of Americans in prisons abroad. wow :eusa_eh:
I bet you would like the Girls Next Door, right up your ally!

You would lose that bet---donate it to the charity for the virtually insane.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

No, thank goodness! WTH????????????????????????
I only ever saw a clip but my friend who watched the show said it was during their version of the rose cermony, I think they do clocks or something. I guess the girl was nervous and had to go poop. The best part is she got a clock or whatever. Flavor Flav is creepy!

Oh! That remind me I use to Watch the beginning of Run's House just because of "Who's house?I said Run's house!"

You would lose that bet---donate it to the charity for the virtually insane.
playmates running around with no clothes on? Come on! I bet if you watched it, we wouldn't see you on here anymore!:evil::lol:

John and Kate always manage to suck me in, especially now that they have the puppies. PUPPIES!

My daughter likes 18 and counting. I hope Jim Bob didn't have any sub-primes.

Forum List

Back