Okay, What Reality Shows Do You Watch?

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
I really tried hard to avoid these shows, but now I'm finding myself watching "Operation Repo" and "Cheaters." One is a show about losing your car or truck and the other one is losing your spouse or S.O. I have to shake my head while watching these shows. I'm dumbfounded when the cheater is shown the footage of him/her caught in the act, and say that he/she did nothing wrong.

I really tried hard to avoid these shows, but now I'm finding myself watching "Operation Repo" and "Cheaters." One is a show about losing your car or truck and the other one is losing your spouse or S.O. I have to shake my head while watching these shows. I'm dumbfounded when the cheater is shown the footage of him/her caught in the act, and say that he/she did nothing wrong.
I like Ice Road Truckers but my favorites is the Real Housewives of New York. Watch it and you will laugh your ass off at these women. Other than that the only reality shows I watch are when they show clips on The Soup. Oh! and I watch Top Chef!

None. I watch 24, though was open to giving it up. I also watch Burn Notice. Other than that, C-Span, news, and Food Channel.

I sat in utter horror through one full episode of Flavor of Love, if that counts for anything. Haven't seen another "reality" show since.

I scan past the shows on MTV and VH1 but rarely watch for more than a minute or two before moving on. I watch less and less TV all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
Life, The Mentalist, Burn Notice, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Lie to Me, Top Gear, Two and a Half Men, The Haney Project

Love my DVR.

Life, The Mentalist, Burn Notice, Anthony Bourdain: No Reservations, Lie to Me, Top Gear, Two and a Half Men, The Haney Project

Love my DVR.

Maybe I should double check that my TV has a functioning power button.. I've never heard of any of those.

Love my DVR.

Maybe I should double check that my TV has a functioning power button.. I've never heard of any of those.

LOL.

NBC, CBS, USA, Travel Channel, Fox, BBC, CBS, Golf Channel

USMB.:eusa_angel:

USMB.:eusa_angel:

lol, right?

Those are the channels the shows are on; in order.

Heh. I watch Reba while I make and eat dinner. Other than that, TV is never on.. Yes, I pay for cable. No, I do not know why, other than it's part of my internet package.

To be honest, I had to look up what network they were all on. Everything is on DVR so I don't pay attention. I don't watch them live. Usually save them for my USMB time.

Those are the channels the shows are on; in order.

Heh. I watch Reba while I make and eat dinner. Other than that, TV is never on.. Yes, I pay for cable. No, I do not know why, other than it's part of my internet package.

To be honest, I had to look up what network they were all on. Everything is on DVR so I don't pay attention. I don't watch them live. Usually save them for my USMB time.
I have gotten into Mistresses on BBC but it is more of a chick show! Ashes to Ashes looks pretty good, it is the same thing as Life on Mars which I quess started over there but now has a women.

"Reality shows" are aimed at someone who has a far different concept of reality than I do. The passion that some watch this stuff with is frightening.

Forum List

Back