Okay Re The Superbowl

Bonnie

Jun 30, 2004
Wherever
Since neither of my teams are in it, I need your opinions as to which team I should be rooting for
The Patriots or The Eagles??

Who deserves more to win?? Who worked the hardest to get in the superbowl??? Which team is less arrogant?? :confused:

I rooted for the Faclons and the Steelers, so I have no emotional attachment either way. But I think the Patriots are going to win.

Bonnie said:
Since neither of my teams are in it, I need your opinions as to which team I should be rooting for

Who deserves more to win?? Who worked the hardest to get in the superbowl??? Which team is less arrogant?? :confused:

Patriots! Go Patriots!

(I'm a loooooooooong time Cowboy fan, I will NEVER, EVER, NEVER, I'm tell'n ya, root for the Eagles)

home.jpg

Vegas has the Patriots as a 6.5 point favorite!

Sir Evil said:
Which team are you a fan of Bonnie?

Root for the Eagles, it gets tiring watching the Pats win!

Well I always liked the Giants, but they sucked this season, so when the Jets had a chance I was happy, then when the Colts were in the playoffs I was happy to root for them, so although I will be watching the Superbowl, I have no emotional attachment to either the Eagles or the Patriots. I probably should support the Eagles as they are more regional to me than NE......So I thought I would narrow my decision process to a couple of questions.

I take it you think NE has won a lot and so the Eagles deserve a shot, that could be a deciding factor for me, although not to get too shallow here but Brady is kind of hot! :D

Sir Evil said:
Well Brady is certainly a little cuter than McNabb but the Pats have been there quite a lot lately, it would be nice to see someone else win it for a change!

LOL point well taken John!! And I love that you are so secure with your manliness that you can say that about another man. ;)

Bonnie said:

Answer Patriots, Patriots, Patriots!

I'm a Lions fan, but when in doubt, root for "Michigan"; even though I'm aware that Jon Runyan is on the Eagles squad.

However, I do not consider either team as being arrogant; although T.O. had his moments, I'd felt that the rest of the team (Eagles) had played without arrogance.

To make this short, I'm very proud to say that for the first time, in so many years, that this Super Bowl is a matchup between two teams that actually deserve to be there.

theim said:
Patriots...for no other reason than the Eagles flat out embarrassed my team.

Which team was that cause there were so many this year? ;)

You know who i'll be rooting for. As for the line, vegas has been extraordinarily bad in setting lines on the Bowl the last few years. 14 point favorite for the Rams who lost to the Pats by 3. 7 point favorite to the Raiders who got owned by the Bucs by like 25. 7 point favorite to the Pats last year who needed a last second FG to win over Carolina. So dont go by the line to give you an idea.

I think these are the 2 best teams in the NFL. But hell if the Sox can win after 86 years, surely the eagles can win after 45 years.

insein said:
Which team was that cause there were so many this year? ;)

You know who i'll be rooting for. As for the line, vegas has been extraordinarily bad in setting lines on the Bowl the last few years. 14 point favorite for the Rams who lost to the Pats by 3. 7 point favorite to the Raiders who got owned by the Bucs by like 25. 7 point favorite to the Pats last year who needed a last second FG to win over Carolina. So dont go by the line to give you an idea.

I think these are the 2 best teams in the NFL. But hell if the Sox can win after 86 years, surely the eagles can win after 45 years.

maybe a few lucky bounces and bad calls might keep em in the game

Go Patriots!

Less arrogant, overlooked and often underestimated team that is likely to be a dominant factor for years to come. Their only downside is they aren't the Broncos and they come from the same state as Monsieur Jacque Francois Kerry.

:)

For some reason the Bears are not in this. All I care about are the snacks. Mr. P?????

Forum List

Back