Okay Progressives, What does raising taxes on the Rich and Corporations do for you?

I am for raising the minimum wage as a more market friendly manner for raising tax revenue.
DanielPalos, to the extent of its purchasing power, the federal minimum wage rate reduces incidences and extents of poverty among the working-poor.
I’m among the firm proponents for increasing and retaining its purchasing power. The federal minimum wage rate is not, (actually or in effect) a tax and it doesn’t increase tax revenues.
Respectfully, Supposn

I agree with you that Labor must be able to afford our first world economy.

Squeezing tax money from Capitalists should happen to merely promote the general welfare. We need an Institutional upward pressure on wages not any form of, race to the bottom in any first world economy. Capitalists leaving for cheaper wages should be excised the difference to eliminate it as a rational choice in our first world economy.
If you squeeze money from 'capitalists', they can answer with two possible steps - raising the price of their production and reducing investments in their factories.

I am for raising the minimum wage as a more market friendly manner for raising tax revenue.
DanielPalos, to the extent of its purchasing power, the federal minimum wage rate reduces incidences and extents of poverty among the working-poor.
I’m among the firm proponents for increasing and retaining its purchasing power. The federal minimum wage rate is not, (actually or in effect) a tax and it doesn’t increase tax revenues.
Respectfully, Supposn

Squeezing tax money from Capitalists should happen to merely promote the general welfare. We need an Institutional upward pressure on wages not any form of, race to the bottom in any first world economy. Capitalists leaving for cheaper wages should be excised the difference to eliminate it as a rational choice in our first world economy.
If you squeeze money from 'capitalists', they can answer with two possible steps - raising the price of their production and reducing investments in their factories.
What if we goad Capitalists into automating for their bottom line? Supply, supply supply is what supply-side economics is about.

Respectfully, Supposn

What if we goad Capitalists into automating for their bottom line? Supply, supply supply is what supply-side economics is about.
What do you mean? What you mean by bottom line and 'goad'?

Respectfully, Supposn

I thought you understood economics?

Respectfully, Supposn

I hope I do. But I am far from an expert in it.

Respectfully, Supposn

I hope I do. But I am far from an expert in it.
Ok. We should goad Capitalists to automate for their bottom line, their profit motive.

Go ahead and automate my good Capitalists, I goad thee, I goad thee, I goad thee.

If right wingers could not resort to fallacy, they would have no arguments at all.
Okay, one-trick-ponyboy.

Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.
Parler misses you.

Forum List

Back