Okay Mr. white cop, what more can we do to appease you?

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Unarmed Black Man Lying In The Street With Hands Up Gets Shot By Police In North Miami
“I’m saying to them, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.’”
proxy.jpg

New video out of North Miami shows an unarmed black man moments before and after he was shot by police while lying in the street with his hands up.

Behavioral therapist Charles Kinsey, 47, is recovering in an area hospital after being shot in the leg three times during the incident, which took place on Monday.

According to local Fox station WSVN, police were called to the scene by someone who said there was a man in the street with a gun threatening suicide. However, when officers arrived, Kinsey was trying to help a 23-year-old autistic patient who had run out of a group home and into the street with a toy truck in his hands.

And you wonder why some of us MUST fight back. This shit is getting ridiculous!!! All you conservatives, what more could this black man have done to not get shot....PLEASE, PLEASE TELL MY BLACK BOYS, WHAT MORE MUST THEY DO TO NOT GET BULLETS UP THEIR BLACK ASS'S....WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WE CAN'T!!

So you don't really know what happened at the time he was shot just before and after

• Banned
Unarmed Black Man Lying In The Street With Hands Up Gets Shot By Police In North Miami
“I’m saying to them, ‘Sir, why did you shoot me?’ And his words to me, he said, ‘I don’t know.’”
proxy.jpg

New video out of North Miami shows an unarmed black man moments before and after he was shot by police while lying in the street with his hands up.

Behavioral therapist Charles Kinsey, 47, is recovering in an area hospital after being shot in the leg three times during the incident, which took place on Monday.

According to local Fox station WSVN, police were called to the scene by someone who said there was a man in the street with a gun threatening suicide. However, when officers arrived, Kinsey was trying to help a 23-year-old autistic patient who had run out of a group home and into the street with a toy truck in his hands.

And you wonder why some of us MUST fight back. This shit is getting ridiculous!!! All you conservatives, what more could this black man have done to not get shot....PLEASE, PLEASE TELL MY BLACK BOYS, WHAT MORE MUST THEY DO TO NOT GET BULLETS UP THEIR BLACK ASS'S....WE CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE, WE CAN'T!!

The new police defense.......Napoleon wondered if his client may have been shot by accident by an officer who was nervous after recent attacks on police. My God, My dear sweet Lord, only you can save a black man today, only you dear God....Black lives don't matter....now these motherfuckers are gonna use the I'm scared defense....Jesus help us.

Or maybe it was a ruse to get the cop in close and then attack him

Like you said you don't really know what happened when the video was off do you?

If this goes like 99% of the other false claims, it will be another case of cop hating racist lefties jumping the gun.

If it's truly like the OP says, then prosecute the cop. I'll wait to find out the truth though. I'll be the left won't.

• Banned
proxy.jpg

“I was really more worried about [the patient] than myself, because as long as I’ve got my hands up, they’re not going to shoot me,” Kinsey told WSVN. “This is what I’m thinking, ‘They’re not going to shoot me.’ Wow, was I wrong.”

Now the cops are using the I'm scared defense to protect themselves. Napoleon wondered if his client may have been shot by accident by an officer who was nervous after recent attacks on police.

Also on HuffPost

• Banned
If cops are now shooting nigga's because they fear a ambush or what the fuck ever, than we all might as well arm ourselves as well or do what? Either way, if your a black man and cop comes into your life, BE FUCKIN PREPARED TO DIE OR GET SHOT...THERE IS NO 3RD OPTION!! but we can't arm ourselves, because if we do, we die automatically. Its a lose lose situation to be born black in this country in the years of this new milinium

Last edited:
If cops are now shooting nigga's because they fear a ambush or what the fuck ever, than we all might as well arm ourselves as well or do what? Either way, if your a black man and cop comes into your life, BE FUCKIN PREPARED TO DIE OR GET SHOT...THERE IS NO 3RD OPTION!! but we can't arm ourselves, because if we do, we die automatically. Its a lose lose situation to be born black in this country in the years of this new milinium

How about stop committing crimes? How about stop killing cops? How about stop recording rap music about crime, violence, and killing? Nah, you won't do any of that, you'll just blame someone else.

I read this yesterday and my first thought was 'what the heck?', but then realized we only have part of the story at this point. We need to get all the facts first.

proxy.jpg

Story reported on FOX News. Fake. Phony. Lies. Not to be believed.

Why do you call them niggas?

If this goes like 99% of the other false claims, it will be another case of cop hating racist lefties jumping the gun.

If it's truly like the OP says, then prosecute the cop. I'll wait to find out the truth though. I'll be the left won't.
False claims my black ass. What makes these so called unarmed shootings false claims is the white fuckin media going to the pasts of these black men and vilifying them before the public. AND BECAUSE YOU ONLY HAVE ONE FUCKIN SIDE OF THE STORY BECAUSE THE BROTHER IS DEAD AND VIDEO COMING FROM ANYBODY BUT BLACKS IS DISMISSED, THERE'S YOUR FUCKIN FALSE CLAIMS YOU BITCH!!

I read this yesterday and my first thought was 'what the heck?', but then realized we only have part of the story at this point. We need to get all the facts first.
What fuckin facts do you need....thank God this time the brother lived....his facts should be a fuckin nuff....he was helping a nut out and the cops were called...and thank God this coward of cop, yes coward, aim was off this time. Hands up don't shoot.

Or maybe it was a ruse to get the cop in close and then attack him

Or maybe you can tell us what boot leather tastes like

You tell me sycophant
BLACK LIVES MATTER
Here Are 7 White People Who Pointed Guns at Cops and Didn’t Get Killed
In the wake of the videotaped police slayings of two black men on opposite sides of the country this week, it’s worth noting that white people, even when armed, get kid-gloves treatment from police in comparison to African Americans.

How about stop committing crimes? How about stop killing cops? How about stop recording rap music about crime, violence, and killing? Nah, you won't do any of that, you'll just blame someone else.
How about kissin my black ass?

Do we know it was Mr. White Cop? Maybe it was Mrs. Pecan Tan Cop.

Forum List

Back